McMuffin

H8 this guy. What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fe1ym6Sq94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

attention. probably hasn't got laid since the late 90s

Prison.

CIA nigger doing CIA nigger things but from Mormon country.. which kind of compounds the already ludicrous narrative

Mormon Mafia hoping to replace Harry Reid with someone slightly less openly degenerate.

MODS ARE ASLEEP

Unironically becoming a space god

I'm concerned orrin hatch will retire and somehow this McNigger will get into the senate
assuage my fears, Sup Forums

Neocon mormon spook. Not much else we need to know.

'These kinds of "muh Murrica" patriot-retard asses annoy me twice as much as any hairy screeching dyke SJW. Between burning an American flag with the latter, and wrapping myself in one and crying with the former, I choose the SJW.

Securing money from rich never trumpet cucks

These people don't do this for free y'know

He will contract a virulent drug resistant strain of gay gonorhea that will slowly and painfully kill him. In other words justice will be his endgame.

Literally sedition.

KEKUS VULT!!

shadilay indeed

He's a traitorous deep state piece of shit just like McCain, Romney, Sasse, Kinzinger, Bushes, etc. etc.

If they impeach trump white people will riot. And we don’t riot like blacks chimp out.
We will go door to door systematically killing black and brown people

>probably hasn't got laid since the late 90s
More than likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fe1ym6Sq94

Literal faggot that has more than likely sucked off his fair share of Negro and Arab cock.

hopefully hanging with all the other traitors

>information warfare

What a load of horseshit.

War is fought with bombs and rifles.

If you're too lazy to check the validity of sources and get fooled by fake news, that's YOUR fault.

top kek

Him and his CIA niggers are about to get blown the fuck out.

He's Bill Kristol's (((pet))) Mormon, who was so pathetic and off-putting he couldn't even dent Trump's vote in Utah. There's a rope waiting for him for sure.

>my goodness!

He's McCain's replacement for when he croaks.

I posted this @ him so many times but no traction.

I knew he was retarded but man. Also he was tied to that retarded "trump server" ploy.

Senator in Utah.

Running for president in 2020, only campaigning Utah to deny Trump their votes.

He's blatantly homosexual.

He's a deep state bitch, he does what they say

We should send General Buttnaked against him.

But only after giving the general an awfully hot coffee cup,
so he will get calm
(probably not).

Intradesting... all we need now are the proofs?

Its not even worth paying attention to McMullin at this point. He's got no more juice. The only reason to pay attention in the future will be when Fusion GPS blows up and he and Rick Wilson go on trial for treason.

McMullin is trying to save his ass because he was one of the dirties deep state fifth column anti-American leftists embedded in the CIA.

Isn't he still in debt from his campaign?