Laura Loomer: Subversive Jew

Is it true she's blackmailing people in the alt-lite and trying to run things behind the scenes? They all seem to hate her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loomerIDF
youtube.com/watch?v=9_9b792e_ik
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
instagram.com/p/BWmG3cKhooM/?hl=en&taken-by=mikema_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully. If she destroys it it would be great.

I want to pay for her nosejob, this has to stop,it's just too painful to watch.

Nice subversive post OP. Top kek.

It's probably true because I hate her. She is fake as fuck.

facejob you mean.

This woman is legitimately one of the most hideous creatures on the planet. Even for a Jewess her face looks like an absolute abomination.

What a disgusting kikette

What's painful? Her face or her general cringe factor? I'd say both.

Jew vagoo is genetic sewage

All you had to do was defend her tire and everything would've been fine.

Fuck, she look so cartoony always.

Shes a disgusting Jew. How many beers? me 5/6

She’s not even Jewish...plus she’s on Alex Jones so she’s with us

please stop posting pictures of this bitch you stupid kike faggot I don't want nightmares about some possum faced yid

Apparently she already has a nosejob, I didn't know.

She's a litigious liar. She blew out her own tire and didn't want to pay for it, and now she's threatening anyone who insults her with litigation.

Jews lie. Jews abuse the law to get their way. She's a Jew.

There are individuals who are being paid to create disruption and sabotage her Las Vegas Investigation. Sources in intelligence have told me certain people are being paid by deep state operatives because she is getting too close to the truth.

She's trying to become Lauren Southern

>it's my favorite

>chocolate

What a coincidence, you and Laura Loomer both have fake sources in the intelligence community. She says this shit to get conspiratards to give her shekels.

The gall of our kike overlords to try and carte out this stereotype and play her as a voice for the likes of us. Unless she's shouting about the Holohoax I don't trust her.

sort yourself out, ireland

Loomer lost a lot of credibility after the Las Vegas antics. Discredited any political game she had

She ugly af.

Yeah she probably raped another girl too and is trying to black mail everyone.

Jaura Joomer

I think the only thing that will fix this she-beat is a .45 between the eyes. Thankfully bullets are pretty cheap in USA

She is fucking hideous. Creepy smile. Should had gotten more than a nosejob. Team Southern just got a new member

bump

She looks familiar...

it's a lizard. get an axe...

why did Alex hire this ugly Jew? Why didn't he hire faith Goldy or Laura Southern or Pettibone?

>I'm a proud Jewish woman

Gets surgery done to look more European, kek.

She is horrifying.

COME HERE AND GET REDPILLED
twitter.com/loomerIDF
twitter.com/loomerIDF
twitter.com/loomerIDF
twitter.com/loomerIDF

Lies, it's Laura Southern who gets BLACKED.

Psychocunt or larp?

LAURA LOOMER HAS A FUCKING INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

requesting confirmation of the nature of these screenshots. is this real or fake? your EU flag makes me kind of assume that everything you post is a meme, but i'm not fond of loomer either.

Some uncanny valley shit going on with her face

They're real.

E-celebs are all kikes, that's the red pill Sup Forums needs. Milo/gavin included.

hmmm now why didn't ALEX JONES hire a SUBVERSIVE JEW. Geez, I wonder...

Taken fromNick Monroe on Twitter
Thread has a confession by a guy named Gavin who says Laura stalked him at work.

God Damn She’s Ugly.

No, just no

Victim of Laura Loomer Harassment Speaks Out

>Laura Loomer will never stalk you

Why even live

Why is it always the ugly ones that do this?

She already got one

Shes literally the female merchant meme.

>Jew is actually a Jew being a Jew
What else is new?

Loomer is like thernobitch or pozzedkikebiac -- just a jew trying to shit up a grassroots political movement. Look at the kike shit she pulls in the name of the alt-kikes
>went full SHUT IT DOWN on some play
>begged for shekels claiming she was getting sued for it (lie)
>took a photo of a used tire at a scrap yard
>begged for shekels claiming it was her tire and an "SJW" slashed it (lie)
>used all the begged shekels to get a nose job
Pretty typical judaism. At least she isn't as bad as some.

She isnt a jew. Her mother is not a jew and thus can never truly be considered a jew. She is at best a useful sympathizer

Look at her face and nose, she's 100% a jew.

But she is not a jew though. She looks like a jew.

If they dont consider you a jew. you not a jew

That roastie only cares for herself. Seriously fuck here and her Jew horn

Obama is half white but looks black. Therefore he is black and can never claim to be white. Loomer is a jew.

I'd fuck her

me make more children me make huge dynasty

This is how the alt-light dies. This kike is going to go nuclear and release all of the dirt that she has on everyone. She says that Lauren Southern only pretends to be trad is actually a whore who cheats on her bf.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

Poor Mike Ma, is that the guy she raped?

instagram.com/p/BWmG3cKhooM/?hl=en&taken-by=mikema_

kek

Fucking kek, poor guy just wanted out

Maybe you are having problems understanding the concept. Jew is not a colour. It is a tribe. Jewish law requires that the mother be jewish. If the mother is not, the child is automatically Goy. Just learn something for once.

Because Faith Goldy, Laura Southern and Brittany Pettibone don't attack the alt-right.

Alex Jones entire job is to keep redpilling transition anons from coming to the alt right.

If you want to be on Alex Jones show, you have to rabidly hate the alt-right and the white race. Mike Cernovich, Jack Psobiek, and Laura Loomer appear frequently on Alex Jones to denounce the alt-right as "Nazis" and to demonize us. ( we never get to answer, we never get more than couple minutes and cut off )

So Kushner's kids with Ivanka will never be considered jewish? That doesn't sound right.

Ignore that fucking kike bro. (((Laura Loomer))) is obviously jewish. Look at that gigantic hook nose and disgusting semi, excuse me Khazar face. Jew.

Plus she openly admits to being jewish. Ignore retarded trolls pls.

no they will because she converted at least on paper, that means she is a "Jew", and so----her daughter will be born of "Jew " mother ----and so....another jewess is created. that's literally how it works

this. she'd be an SJW if the market wasn't already saturated

She basically is an SJW. So are Mike Cernovich and Jack Psobiek. This dynamic (((trio))) of 'right wingers' spend large amounts of time attacking and denouncing the alt-right. (the only real right wing, us)

Plus I have heard normie news outlets calling Loomer "the new face of the far right" making it obvious she is a plant.

Why does she literally look like a demon?

That looks like Justin "Boss Nasti" Silva

>This dynamic (((trio))) of 'right wingers' spend large amounts of time attacking and denouncing the alt-right.
Don't worry about it too much. We control literally everything. Plus they attack the ADL and SPLC.

>(((Alt right)))
Read SIEGE faggot

underrated

Loomer is a tranny.

The nose knows.

Seems like her face is a concotion of other faces.

She's a succubus who tries to further herself by fucking other guys and then holding it over them. There's video out of her trying to get Gavin McInnes fuck her, presumably because he's married and she could then use that as leverage to get him to do what she wants lest she reveal that he's cheating on his wife.

Video from someone who has personal experience with her bullshit.

Basic version is that Laura's fucking nuts and if you don't want to fuck her she'll go into full stalker mode. A very kikey yandere.

Cernovich at least has legit White House connections and is exposing the Deep State fags in the Pentagon. He's a doofus in every other aspect but he's on a slightly more legit level than either of those two.

her face us too wide at the cheeks, her eyes are too prominent, the overall angle of her face is strange, her face looks stretched and an unappealing smile

one of the few faces that is haunting to look at for long

Chill, she seems the type of piggy totally at home with stuffing the old duffer's hog

Nice

Oh fuck, is that really her? That's fucking disgusting

Wikipedia says she's Jewish and this claim is backed up by a citation

Never trust a Jew. It's a simple policy that will never fail you.

Those 3 hires, cerno, posobiec and loomer are the worst hires infowars has ever made.

Paper bags are cheap

I like Stephen Miller tho

Nose looks exacttly the same as before kek nice job jewsurgeon conning that goy.

Update: Loomer is officially suing Lauren Southern. And LS is now going to "help the victims, and get the truth out there"

Jews are neurotic. This hopefully surprises no one.

Because she is of her father, Satan.

Hopefully this causes the whole alt-lite/T_D e-celeb crowd to crash and burn, these people are absolute cancer.

>same "nose" he drew for me
>she's actually proud
This timeline is fucking perfect.