Based Trey Gowdy

This bloke is possibly the only politician in the entire world who I really like. He's fucking inspiring. I'm going into law and want to be like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBjNbW9Eulc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APBQCa5L2U0
youtube.com/watch?v=SNPbV0kSPlM&t=272
youtube.com/watch?v=dBP2if0l-a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is my elvish brother. And we are taking over. Silly Jews wont know what's coming.

>tfw you've done your homework and established a line of questioning that will make your witness/interviewee; 1. lie, 2. reveal they lied, 3. reveal they lack credibility, 4. appear immoral, 5. appear bias, 6. appear to lack credibility, 7. a combination of any of the above.

His line of questioning is so nice. Watching professional bullshit artist politicians, the very best the world has to offer, squirm infront of him, is so satisfying.

Imagine being the criminal retards he used to prosecute; if he spanks fucking glorified wordsmith politicians he'd have decimated the random criminals.

They know he's going to fuck them and he still fucks them. That intimidation, that relentless aggression while maintaining the polite rage. It's so beautiful.

Trump is the greatest though shill

hey reddit watcha doin?

lol, the professor against him is clearly a Jew

Ok, I like listening to Farage more.

That man is a National Treasure.

FIAT

Controlled opposition shill whos too big a fag to do whats right because hes been promised something big in the future in some gop backroom talks

This is hotter than rape.

Gotham needs this user's Trey Gowdy fanfiction skills

*Biased

NO SIR I WILL NOT YIELD.

he is straight up Ganster ;)

Chills
Can we have some more effective leaders please? What a fucking winner

ive seen him at least once or twice on Forensic Files in his Prosecutor roll he hit a few interesting cases.

however i think you trying to suck his dick is pretty gay. He hasnt spoken out strongly on anything approaching nationalism.

Probably one of the few in congress who doesn't have a secret gay pedo sex tape hiding in some safe.

lol yea we need [submissive male cuck meme]

this is the true red pill!

meh, he has literally had criminal behaviour right in front of him and he just yells and nobody gets prosecuted, he is a circus act

So it's some the_donald fag triggered that he endorsed Rubio and rejected the FBI job?

Any lawyer can see the skill in that man, any layperson can see the leadership. All you see is someone who's a threat to your identity worship because he makes everyone else look bad.

He let a lot of people walk when they shouldn't have, the IRS pretty much targeted private citizens on his watch, Benghazi happened too

Trump is being investigated for some drummed up bullshit charges

What the fuck are you even saying? He's confident, knowledgeable, and aggressive. I prefer those qualities in a leader. What is your criticism of my post? The picture of a pill?

he's just a loud mouth, he's the same old conservative shill that likes to con farmers by acting like he is one of them

then nothing happens

But his name is "Trey Gowdy". I can't take him seriously.

Hit enter twice there huh?

He's ok

All bark no bite.

Some politicians aren't bribed cronies user..some of them actually care about justice.

Although Trump is the purest of them all, I would say Trey Gowdy comes close.

>fanfiction

youtube.com/watch?v=APBQCa5L2U0

That's a clinic. Almost nobody on the planet can do that exce[t the best lawyers. Of those who can, I can't think of any in politics who can do it.

The office of former ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power made 260+ requests to unmask people. Why did her office make so many requests?

Trey Gowdy:
"If she were on your show she would say Those request to unmask may have been attributed to me, but they greatly exceed to an exponential factor the requests that she actually made."

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNPbV0kSPlM&t=272

>I'm going into law and want to be like him.
Nice.

based jew freemason, don't be a stupid goy

I saw him on Forensic Files recently. Pretty cool that he put away murderers before going into Politics.

Only thing Trey Gowdy ever did wrong was take a cut of the Benghazi Payment he’s forever got hardcore blackmail over his head

> still based but still controlled if need be

My favorite congressman!

Man, every time I listen to Gowdy my freedom boner is fully torqued within 45 seconds.
pic unrelated

Bunch of low-T fags here shitting on Gowdy.

Take a look at the time he cross-examined Muzzie Brennan. He had Brennan squirming because Gowdy knew the truth, and knew the truth would one day come out - and Brennan did, too. The line of questioning was great and set the tables for future prosecution. That's the brilliance of Gowdy.

It means he knows the truth and is waiting for someone with a ballsack in the Justice Department to take the initiative and nail these lying scumbags. He's just asking questions that are hopefully helping these pieces of shit dig their graves even deeper.

Its the based pedes, they aren't a big fan.

I'm not into identity politics, I just respect the skill he has.

None of us are born into the wealth that the 1% have, except for the rare poster, but all of us can learn from this man and climb ladders.

Do you even understand the power his position actually has? Or even the level of corruption the justice department?

>nothing happened
>clearly the fault of a single guy going against the corrupt government

Where do I get homework that enables me to do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dBP2if0l-a8

He's said to be the king of interrogation.

Doesnt he love israel though ?

>10. Save the ultimate point of your questioning for summation.

Watch the Hilary video. She gives him an opportunity for this and he just goes into a zen calmness, waiting for her to finish speaking, so he can unload.

He does it in almost all the videos, he waits for the interviewee to protest "Why is this relevant?" and then he lets them go a bit longer and finally reveals to the audience what he has been establishing.