jojo...

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2Btg7lFlig
jojocomparisons.ghost.io/diamond-is-unbreakable-episode-01-comparison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gappy makes me happy

Ok, let's talk about part 8 [FATE]

The rockband is going to be the new enemy?
>STADIUM
>Aishou works in a stadium

Be mad about killer queen.

So how was there any explanation of how we went from Hamon to Stands? Did humans just evolve?

Hamon ghosts.

Stands were once also called "yu-hamon" ghost hamon or sth like that.
In a way stands are evolved hamon I guess.

The stands are just old af.
When Diavolo find and sold the arrows is when a big bunch of people awake their stands.
Just think, you have a very very distant cousin, he's still in your bloodline, someone stabs you with the arrow, you awake a stand, and the people related to you awake a stand too [if they are strong enough]

Then how kars or any other vampire didn't find out about Stands existence, after living for so long?

Anyone else think the Part 4 Adaption is better then Part 3

At least DIO kept his original design during DIOs world. so no.

They travel around the world searching the Aja.
The pillardudes don't give a fuck about other things.

And the only Vampire "alive" was Dio for a long time, the other mask were destroyed.

Joshuu makes ME happy

Well that's the easiest explanation but it's an assumption, there isn't anything really in the manga that says how hamon evolved to Stands or why it didn't exist before. My theory was that Araki either didn't bother to give an explanation, keeps it a secret on purpose to create some mystery or wants to explain it in the future with some short series.

Why is he crying :[ ?

WHEN WILL THIS MEME END, THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS FOR JOSHU TO GET UPSET OVER.

The hamon was just a special and very very unique hability, you need a hard training and an already hamon user to have that power.

The Stands are just like... the Conqueror's Haki in one piece, only one in a million born with that Haki power.

They were asleep. The meteor that made the Arrows fell in 50,000 BC and the Pillar Men were sleeping on and off since 100,000 BC. They also never went to Greenland. The Arriws were buried in Egypt and for thousands of years there only a few Stand users at any given time. Then in the 70s Diavolo found them and sold them to Enya and Stand users started popping up all over the place rather than occurring naturally.

thingken of yasuho

I hope David will fix KQ in this week episode.

AND THEN WHY ONE OF THE MEMBERS LOOKS LIKE JOUBIN?

Hamon and Stands aren't related. Have you read the manga?

Why do I keep coming here when I haven't even finished part 3?

of course it was trump

It's all the main villains cosplaying as Diavolo. Confirms Jobin as main villain.

Because we are just friendly and nice dudes.
We love each other and enjoy our [BAD COMPANY]
kill yourself faggot, read the manga or i'll kill you I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

Because you're an idiot/masochist. But I still like you

What Stand is this?

Hamon is just primitive stands, imagine it as a stand never extruding from its masters body, but required a certain booster like the mask did with the Red Stone of Aja. They also operate on another wave of light that only the users can see, like how hamon had different hues for different power levels (like sunlight yellow).

Ripple manifests gene specifically with two types of stand per gene code. That's why Jonathan, Joseph, and Holly had similar stands whereas Jotaro, Josuke, and Dio has similar stands and Jolyne had a mix of Jotaro and Joseph's stands.

[DEOXYS]
That's a really nice idea for a stand.
Just think: a stand with 4 forms.
1st form is fast af
2nd form is just trong af like star plat
3rd form has energy-based skills like Tusk
4th form is just a standar stand with above average stats

[INTERGALACTIC]

¿Whats his stand /jojo/ ?

Someone edit this.

>Several people have been removed from the end credits:

ayy

KIM EUNSUN CONFIRMED FOR FIRED PRAISE THE LORD

So why was Damo on the fax already?

People always forget this.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2Btg7lFlig
[Toy Dolls] vs [Final Countdown] when?

The Rock Humans presumably steal identities fairly quickly before anything suspicious happens. After Yagiyama reported that they both died then they probably got right onto stealing their identities and updating photo ID and such. Can't leave that shit hanging.

Source?

jojocomparisons.ghost.io/diamond-is-unbreakable-episode-01-comparison/

I forgot the whole stealing identity thing
Thanks

what is Sup Forums's consensus on Steel Ball Run?
why is it not popular?

In general Sup Forums loves it. It's less popular in Japan because the peak of JJBA's popularity was during the second half of Part 3 with 4 and 5 close behind, and everything afterwards has had less and less readers as it goes on. Most people who've actually read SBR would rate it fairly highly, even in Japan, it's just that a significantly smaller amount of people have read 7 than the stuff beforehand.

Does anyone have the picture of gappy saying 'well I guess it's ok if you think of it like that'

I want to buy something on Mandarake.
Any suggestion?
good doujins ?

More like 3>5>4

I Am an Alien and Highway Star were an absolute blast

I really envisioned the scenes with Rohan laughing and cutting himself and the bike being destroyed and rebuilt in mid air as something that would look incredible animated

I like the highway star fight.

Meme majik?

Highway star is a really fun fight.

I never excepted to like RHCP fight in the anime cuz i tought it was boring in the manga.

I was wrong.

Futas in bondage make Joshuu happy

Yeah I didn't mean in sequence, I was just going numerically since 4 was still pretty popular after 3 ended but 5 picked up even more but not back to the same level as 3. It started dropping during the second half of 5 and then went to shit in 6 because the Nips have terminally shit taste. 8 is actually doing pretty well and outperforming 6 and 7 in terms of sales and how well it reviews surprisingly.

I really hope they don't fuck up Highway Star in the anime

I also liked the Super Fly fight I was having so much fun

RHCP was so much more entertaining in the anime than it ever was in the manga. The soundtrack really gave it a big boost and it also helped that Akira's appearance in the anime was great. As much shit as David got for the Kira Gueen reveal, I trust them with stuff like Highway Star. We just need to hope the next Kira episodes are animated by whatever his name is (the guy that did RHCP part 2) instead of the mongoloid that did the last episode.

Fuck I dunno if that user that claimed to work at David was for real or not (he probably wasn't), but I really do hope that last week's animator lost his job, as cruel as that sounds. You can't fuck up that badly for something as important as the main antagonist's reveal.

Has anyone ever told him this is neither beautiful nor a formation?

Just finished Stone Ocean, skipped Vento Aureo so maybe there was something that I missed hence I am asking here.

>skipping parts

Well yeah we find out where Stands come from in Part 5 you tard.

>Killer Kirby
QT

>skipping parts

>Why wasn't this explained!
>Skips parts
(You)

He doesn't look very happy.

Can we have some wallpapers?

i wonder if the anime will bring more attention for part 6, SO deserves it

love this one

I-i'm sorry i disappointed everyone... i promise i will do better next time
i can still be your Deadly Princess, right?

More subtle ones? Anything shadow Diavolo would be cool too.

Alrighty

here's mine

What about this?

Highway Star will get a lot of CGI

someone save this

inb4 (you)

Pretty cool

Stop pushing the name it's dumb you're dumb

>yfw JJL Holly's stand is [GOD SAVE THE QUEEN]

I hope JJL have some gorillaz stand.

Hey guys can you give me alot of (you)'s for no reason just pretend I was posting something like a shitty drawing

Does Araki have rules to his musical references?
like no band after x year or only specific genres?

>David fucked up Killer Queen this badly
Can't believe it.

No.

No

what about Sigur Ros Stand?

No, he's named songs after almost everything. If he likes it or thinks it sounds like a cool name he'll use it. The most recent song he's named a song after was a Rihanna one.

I think the only rule is "Do I like this song" or "Does the name sound cool"

thanks thats all I needed
I can go die now

One day we will have a rock human stand and it will be named [Rock the House].One day

>Jotaro_and_his_uncle.jpg

would you hold his hand?

No, but I'd make him hold something of mine.

*unzips dick*

stop posting your awful cancer.

cba to read a badly written part.