HAPPENING TONIGHT - Paul Joseph Watson Warns Hollywood Pedos

What did Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) mean tonight, when he tweeted:

"There are dozens of Hollywood pedo abusers out enjoying their Saturday night right now blissfully unaware of what's about to be revealed."

???

Link - twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/921878567054659584

Other urls found in this thread:

fionabarnett.org/about-fiona/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look, it's another twitter e-celeb making promises of dropping major info. Inb4 it never fucking happens

fuck all these larpers
>dig deeper

fionabarnett.org/about-fiona/

drop them watson

also they are all still refusing to name the juden

it's code for him and Posobiac to meet in a men's room off the interstate.

Just an e-celeb trying to stay relevant for retweets and youtube views. PJW doesn't know shit about shit

It's always "about to happen" with these people. Tune in to the next show, next broadcast, wait for that next article, hang on the next tweet. And then wait for the one after that. If you've got something, drop it.

I thought this weasel killed himself

I aint clickin that shit cunt.

i don't blame you.
i was unironically gangstalked in 2015-2016 for trying to shill fiona barnett here.
the cat is almost out of the bag so i don't think they will care now.

Typical Infowars operation - some scandal comes out, to protect the bad guys infowars hogs all the attention about it making it seem ridiculous and just "conspiracy theory" crap so all the normies turn away and disbelieve, then infowars moves onto another topic, and if anybody brings up the scandal in the future, AJ/BH just "apologizes" about it.

Don't fall for this.

>closing off the thread tag after the html tag

And I bet your friends know you as 'THE CODER GUY'

THE MAYNE STREAM METEOR WONT TAWLK ABOUT IT.

Wasted

He poses as libertarian, the miniature looks yellow black. And yes, you're correct about cia niggers at infowars. Can't begin to imagine cringe Molymeme goes into while interacting with them or ((alt-right.

>making promises
Makes no promises. You are stupid, this is a general taunt. it's helpful because if you make these perps nervous they are likely to slip up or take desperate actions, or expose their hand. Expect that they are all being surveilled.

>ABOUT TO BE REVEALED
where have I heard this before?

most of the names released tomorrow will all be people who are long deceased unfortunately.
still expect to shit a brick when you read some of the names.

hes probably drunk posting, unlikely he has anything major

David Icke was all over pedowood and elite pedos pizzagate shit for decades. 25+ years ago. Cost him his career too.

Shes a shill

>"THE DAM'S ABOUT TO BREAK!" says increasingly nervous pizzagate shill for the 7th time this year

Bump

He's not revealing shit.

>a list
WOW

Who fucking cares? Anyone can make a list.

My potions will kill you, traveler

Lately I've seen a lot of (well, more at once than usual) news reports about traffickers getting arrested, sometimes in the hundreds. I hope it keeps up.

He's larping for patreon cigarette money

He's no different or any less evil than those that abused him. Either identify the threat or kill yourself. You can't willingly allow those types of people to continue unabated and expect to be seen as a poor victim.

>i showed you my hot dog now answer me

Oh look, another Right-Wing Internet Personality™ promising to drop super important, earth shattering info, only for it to be meaningless and forgotten a week later.

Protip: They're just doing it for the click money. If they had anything that was actually huge, it wouldn't need hyping. They'd just break the story and everyone would go nuts on their own. Ask yourself, what kind of sky-shattering story needs a fucking hype man?

Just imagine if Paul Joseph Watson and all the people about the release this info were found dead tonight, and the media just ruled it a coincidental suicide. I’m not sure if
I’d be sad or entertained at everybody flipping their shit

How the hell do they keep catching them? Who the fuck is doing this? Trump?

what site is this? i wanna LARP in real time with some low-hanging spooks

idk someone in a dateline thread just went on a chat thing to see if he could find predators

Fiona and Mark have been quietly forming the tip of the spear in Babylon for 20 years.
With the money to finance the transition
>PLVS VLTRA
Eph3:16

Fuck you Semitic pedos...

Mark who?
Reading this Fiona woman's site, it sounds like she's one of the two 'witnesses' that one LARPer mentioned. Whoever this Mark guy is must be the other.

Zionism is the new punk rock, goyim!

ye

>Brit sucks cock

Stay tuned.

lmmaaoaaoaoo

Oh, it's a strategy of sorts. that's so much more exciting than selling vitamins

Fuck he was ahead of his time. Sometimes I wonder if he is on the right track about the reptilian/interdimensional shit...