Completed (16)

>completed (16)
it ended already? why? must we wait for another rare manga about this to come?

Where are you getting that information from?

I don't know if it ended, but it's boring as fuck. Surely there's a better way to make a footfag ecchi manga than this snorefest.

>a footfag ecchi manga
If that's all you're looking for in it, and what you think it is, then no wonder you're bored.

I don't care for anything else because nothing else in it has been interesting. The story's boring. If you're into the plot about him dealing with his foot fetish and shit, then have at it. I don't care for any of the characters, nor was I given any reason to.

Raws where?

Have you read it all? That's fine though, not everyone is going to like the same thing. I symphaise with MC and I like Akane, I'm reading this as a romance manga with a little bit of extra attention to legs; which I like. It's nothing amazing but it's a pretty nice read when chapters actually come out and I do want to see how everything pans out.

dude why do you think its already complete

It's not, retard.

You are an idiot if you think this manga will last.

It's still ongoing you imbecile.

Explain, tripfuck, why do you think that?. I've read up to chapter 5 but I can see how it could be either short or long.

This.

I hoped for this to be good but I didn't like the MC. Instantly dropped it.

Fuck off tripcuck

Maybe author didn't have idea how to stretch story. In thread yesterday user said that MC told his ex to get the fuck out and started making shoes for main girl in second to last chapter

At least we can always go back to perowan

If you read enough romance, this kind of story just cant reach 50+ chapter.

>not much plot
>character development nowhere to be seen

Its just those kind of stories that will end in less than 50 chapters.

Don't know where you got your sources from but this series is certainly not over. Another chapter is 100% coming out on 19th September.

>must we
>we
>but muh fetish

This is a cutie.

Stop spreading disinfo, please.

Nice source.