November 4th

What exactly if Antifa planning on November 4th?
Should I arm myself just to be safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
vimeo.com/98743180
rallylist.com/pdx-refuse-fascism-the-trumppence-regime-must-go-11-4-17/
refusefascism.org
youtube.com/watch?v=w5Vl9Ko-nC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not already owning a gun
What the fuck.

They gonna poop

Antifa are infiltrated by feds big time. Expect lots of arrests and foiled plots.

I hope this is true. Anyone have the map of projected cities?

>Breaks into your house

4th, strange
What happend to nov 5th?

Looks cock hungry

They got the date wrong. Dumb LARPers can't even do proper research.

what is the penalty for organizing to overthrow a democratically elected government? 20 years?

Keep Jackson 2020

they work in cells like all similar terrorist organizations in order to avoid getting infiltrated and having their heinous acts thwarted. if you don't have guns buy them. a good side arm can be had for little money and it may just save your life when the 4th rolls around and they start their "housecalls"

Saturday is a better day to get hordes of libtard lemmings to march around and sing songs and wave signs.

the run down
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM

i know richard spencer was supposed to be talking at my university on the 4th. maybe they're planning to come here.

Who gives a fuck?

You should arm yourself on general principle.

Buy a Maverick 88 by Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun. It can be had for about $250 (under $200 on sale) and its a solid, dependable pump shotgun that will let you defend yourself and hunt damned near anything with appropriate ammo.

Buy some birdshot for small critters, some slugs for deer and some 00 Buckshot for defense.

Congratulations you are now able to defend yourself from chimp outs, rapist clowns, and minor to moderate happenings.

going on a raid of an asthma inhaler factory so that they can breathe when the cops smash their terrorist doors in

I think they'll just make a lot of noise.
If you don't own a gun buy a fucking gun you filthy leftist.
They might not go ape shit this time, but they might next time.
Have a gun just in case they go full Bolshevik.
In a worst case scenario you want to be able to let loose your inner Rooftop Korean.
Rifles that take NATO rounds are generally cheap and the ammunition is cheap and plentiful.
If you don't live in a free state get a Mini14.
Communists are no joke.
SJWs are little more than useful idiots.
Don't look at the surface level - look at what comes AFTER the first flush.

>muh scary Antifa is gonna break into our houses

lmao k, do it pussies. You wont though no balls

>18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
>Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

>If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

I got a crazy idea. What if no one killed anyone and just let the police handle it?

Bring your trash can inside because they might tip in over.

Those are only good for close range if you're using shot.
Maybe a Ruger American would be better.
The magazines can be a bit of a thing, I hear, but it's cheap and you'd have something good for medium and long range.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Should be the death penalty. Even hell has a special place for traitors.

tip over garbage cans

they've got to go to a fireworks show with their parents who don't want them to stay home alone in case they turn the living room into a loser commune or something

Monsters.

I'm convinced these threads are gun industry marketing. Thanks OP. I will purchase a gun in the morning

Guess who's birthday is on November 4th?
Kathy Griffin

I highly doubt anything notable will happen. At the most it will be like a BLM protest, except more white people.

>gets raped in half

Shotgun gives superior tactical advantage in most situations and oh shit factor. Most people that are tactically trained to have an advantage wouldn’t be on the receiving end.

The "only good at close range" isn't entirely accurate, user. It's not like the vidya games, where there's an invisible line where the buckshot goes from turning people into chunky salsa to barely raising welts. At any range it's throwing nine .33 caliber balls at you at long-arm velocities. It's pretty damn murderous at any range you can reasonably expect to engage someone at.

Nice meme.

in your kitchen

Small riots and some looting in a few major cities. That’s about the best they can organize.

The feds infiltrate every group like this, they were practically running some BLM groups in NYC lol.

You're giving them too much credit. The most we'll see are some limpdick protests in NYC, LA, SF, and MAYBE Chicago.

Some will pop off I'm sure, but they'll be quickly arrested and will given the Negro dicking they so crave in prison before long.

I refuse to believe anything.
You can't tell me we don't have 1 autist on the inside.

Were you not here for Ferguson? Were you not here for Baltimore? Were you not here...ever? You should already have gotten a jump on arming yourself, and you damn well know it.

fashthenation.com/2017/10/buy-a-gun-you-cuck/

Seriously, prices have been dropping since the election, you can get something basic and utilitarian now and keep an eye on developments to see if you'll have a chance to get something really nice later.

Unless they're very selective and only target nogunz, this won't end well. Not to mention, once they break in, then what?
I call bullshit.

Agree, even beyond 20 yards the shot may not kill or break bones, but will shred anyone not wearing anti-ballistic gear.

Pray for a happening to plug some loud annoying paid political activists.

Exactly ROFL
/Thread

Where is the false flag going to be this time?

I have heard rumors of Antifa with help from Russia invading homes and attacking the power grid starting Nov. 4th.
Be warned.

>What exactly if Antifa planning on November 4th?
Throwing trash all over the place and then dispersing when the cops show up. Same as always. ANTIFA hasn't been ANTIFA since the 80's.

Yeah, it depends a lot on how you choke them. I mean, people hunt birds with shotguns, its not like you need to be up in someone's face to hit something. They don't spread -that- much.

Purple Revolution Threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Relevant Info:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

It's too late for the one in OP's picture, which they have apparently cut in half to create two shields from its remains??? Truly, their hate for trash cans knows no bounds.

who cares, bunch of larping atnifa faggots going apeshit. we should just act normal to piss them off.

Faggy lashing-out in solidly blue neighborhoods of shitty millennial apartments.

>Breaks into your house
Id hit it.

>come at me bro

Oh my God, I just noticed that's not the remains of a steel drum, that's actually made from a plastic trash can. Fucking top kek, that's useless.

Hey, shot in the dark here, if that user who suggested bludgeoning antifa with wiffle ball bats filled sand after the Battle of Berkeley-- if he happens to be in the thread right now? I'm sorry for mocking you so hard that day. It really wasn't that bad of an idea, considering the martial impairments of the enemy. Might even be overkill, in retrospect.

It'll be a world-changing day.

Like the Women's March and the demonstrations against the Iraq war. You remember how much changed then, right?

This is all good advice but one thing I don't think people are considering is those calls might start early to catch people off guard. They have allies at Twitter, Google, all over. Rest assured, plenty of us are on their list. Personally, I don't think they will do housecalls right away. That would immediately have them labeled as shoot on sight and enemies of the state. I think they will start their demonstrations and try an OWS style movement. Then the false flag comes when some "Nazi MAGA hat wearer" comes and guns down a fuck ton of people. We'll see though. Just have food, ammo, water, batteries and a meetup plan with friends because they're gonna fuck with the power grid if they're serious.

That's what every single group online is saying to do. We literally can not win by confronting them. The media will twist anything that happens to smear anyone not with antifa. Otoh, every sane person in America will oppose a group of violent idiots fighting cops and then the states (except Cali maybe rofl) will call in the NG, unload and go home.

Hope whatever happens. No one is hurt.

The danger lies in that they don't realize this. Other actors do. Antifa think they're there to start a revolution. They're there to be the sacrificial lambs for paid actors posing as Trump supporters to gun them down. Without something like that they stand absolutely no chance and anyone with a brain sees it. Unfortunately, Antifa doesn't have brains so they're gonna go be shot full of holes by the same people paying them.

18 billion Sorosbucks can smuggle a lot of weapons to antifa. Even if they don't know what they're doing they'll still kill some people.

How many of those idiots do you think are actually willing to die for their cause?

All they have to do is show up on the battlefield.

I'm a 7 time felon, and even I have a fuckin' pistol! Even though it could earn me 10 to 20 years in prison, i'd rather not get caught without one by these leftist nut jobs. The gun laws will change in this country. Anyone should be able to carry a gun, regardless of their past.

Best shotgun in the 200 dollar range, period. Stay the fuck away from that Stevens garbage.

No clue. I don't think they're going to take over the USA like they think but I do think that it's best not to underestimate someone as immoral and brainwashed as antifa. Everyone should be prepared to defend themselves should somehow you be on their list. It would suck to be one of the five people these idiots managed to murder because you didn't take it seriously at all and got blackout drunk that night. I am not saying to be afraid, just to be prepared.

>not 11/5

They really can't do anything right.

Refuse Fascism Rundown

>Receives funding through Alliance for Global Justice
>Alliance for Global Justice is in part funded by the Tides Foundation
>Tides Foundation is a nonprofit funded by George Soros
>Refuse Fascism will relate themselves to the Nicaragua network, which is a Sandinista front, which is effectively terrorists anyways who violated human rights with mass rapes/murders etc. anyways
>Alliance for Global Justice frequently supports Al-Qaeda and Hamas
>The three originators of Refuse Fascism are Andy Zee, Carl Dix and Sunsara Taylor of the Revolutionary Communist Party

There is a lot of shared membership between Antifa and Refuse Fascism.
Many of them are also allied with RAM (Revolutionary Abolisment Movement) which is a communist group that believes in the expropriation of goods/land/tools - and funnily enough holds anti-cop training sessions

Considering the fact that they are planning to stab people with HIV hypodermic needles, I think there is cause to be worried

Depends on where you live, not everyone is going to be wanting to setup a bolt gun to defend themselves, much less one without iron sights. If I had to fight a fucking riot with a bolt gun, it would be my Kar98k.

Semi autos, shotguns, and even handguns are better in many situations.

It's not Guy Fawkes day, it's a date just at the end of the Bolsheviks revolution.

i dont own a gun
i live in the states
midwest
what good is a gun gonna do me when I'm trying to pay bills
i dont think ill be faced w antifa
convince me

Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You comes out Nov. 5th
You seriously think they are going to miss that?

THIS. DO NOT ENGAGE THEM UNLESS IN SELF-DEFENSE, IT IS A DELIBERATE PROVOCATION. THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO 'WIN," ONLY TO PROVOKE THE RIGHT INTO VIOLENCE.

Refuse Fascism is also headed by Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers
>founded and lead the Weather Underground
>participated in the bombing of NYCPD headquarters
>participated in the bombing of the United States Capitol Building
>participated in the bombing of the Pentagon

Weather Underground did the following besides the above:
>planned to arm the Black Panthers and try to get them to fight the cops/government
>planned to rob a bank
>robbed a national guard armory and killed a responding police officer
>bombed the Haymarket police statue twice
>planned and carried out a multi day riot called the "Days of Rage"
>sniper attack on Cambridge police station
>bombed police cars in Chicago
>bombed an ROTC building
>bombed the San Francisco police department killing one, injuring several
>molotov'd the house of a judge
>bombed the national guard building in Washington DC
>bombed the San Francisco hall of justice (bomb failed to explode)
>bombed the Bank of America in New York
>bombed the US Army base in San Francisco
>bombed the Bank of America HQ
>broke Timothy Leary out of jail
>bombed Marin county courthouse
>bombed queens traffic court
>bombed a long island courthouse
>bombed the Harvard Center for International Affairs
>attempted to bomb the First National City Bank in NY
>threw a firebomb at the Royal National Bank in NYC
>bombed the office of california prisons
>bombed the NY department of corrections
>bombed Bundy's office at MIT
>bombed the 103rd police precinct in NY
>bombed the ITT headquarters in NY
>bombed the US Department of health, education and welfare
>bombed the california attorney general's office
>bombed Gulf Oil's pittsburgh hq
>bombed the Anaconda Corporation
>bombed the state department
>bombed department of defense in Oakland
>bombed a puerto rican bank in NY
>bombed the Kennecott corporation

Functionally the organization disbands in 1977 but after 1977 several members end up getting arrested for things like robbing a Brinks armored car and killing 2 cops.

wut

The problem with this theory is that a vast majority of the people just won't care. After the Dodge Challenger of peace debacle social media blow up and made very clear that average citizens have no sympathy for these morons, and more or less got what they deserved.
At this point even if they staged a mass shooting of these terrorists people will have a play stupid games, win stupid prizes attitude, no matter how MSM trys to spin it.

general insurrection

vimeo.com/98743180

I live across the street from a high school and there's a sign saying that road will be closed on the 4th. How fucked am I?

You might want to make sure you have everything you need for a comfy day indoors without needing to go out anywhere.

I never leave the house on weekends. Don't know why people think weekends are for anything besides bumming around at home.

You live in the only non-shithole country on earth where you can walk down to the same store you buy bread at and buy a shotgun or rifle, ammo and everything else you need to defend yourself and your property. Not only that, but the fact that so many of us have these rifles are the only thing preventing the slow corrosion of our values from turning into a full on NWO headquarters. Europe is gone, and we see that. We are not giving these mother fuckers over to anyone because I don't want my state capital to turn into Mogadis...I mean Paris.

It's your god damned right and your duty to own a gun.

Depends on how well you know your directions around your town. I suggest you seek an alternate route, or maybe leave a few minutes earlier. I'll pray for you user.

wont help

rallylist.com/pdx-refuse-fascism-the-trumppence-regime-must-go-11-4-17/

refusefascism.org

This is true. I'm not trying to be chicken little like some people on these boards. I am just saying that when someone blatantly tells you the things Antifa has said that it is best to be aware of all of their options. It may not be ANTIFA they target. Maybe they'll wait until some normies get out there, and then have some Spencer friend gun down a bunch of old ladies and mommies in pussyhats.

Just saying be prepared is all. I used to sweat this stuff a lot less until I had children. Now I have things to protect that make me less mobile, so I have to prepare better.

How right you are.
Brutalizing trash cans and acting like niggers won't help your cause at all.

Thanks. I should clarify that I'm in the People's Republic of California, so I don't know how crazy people will get
>also what happened to my (You)s?

I feel sorry for lots of you guys, desu. You got pimped out as kids by your parents, had shitty parents, were born retarded or any number of other things. No matter what you try and how much you accomplish, always remember: Even fi you win, you're going to be the first up against the wall because you are the biggest threat to the new regime.

You guys really need to find a better outlet for your anger.

america is gonna end

I say kill them all

Oh, dude, you are fucked if you're in a large population zone. All those leftists and illegal immigrants and the gun laws there? Maybe you should go camping for a few days.

I see your point. As much as I believe nothing will come out of this I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be keeping an eye on the news.

the regime must fall

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Vl9Ko-nC4

Jesus the hysteria is beyond real. If you live in the suburbs then nothing will happen. If you live in downtown:
Portland, San Francisco/Berkeley/Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, New York City
Then there will be demonstrations and noise all day. Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. No one is breaking into home. We're dealing with liberals ffs

Punch those evil Nazis.

Lol, I was making a sarcastic remark about how you might need to take a detour because of that road closure, but seriously stay safe user.