Watari kun no xx chapter 17

Watari kun no xx Chapter 16 Chinese version.

Chapter 15 : desuarchive.org/a/thread/143684898

Chapter 16 : desuarchive.org/a/thread/145428809/#145429859

And now it's time for Ishihara san's past.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4742100741
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Chapter 17

Copy and paste gets me every time.

Chinese translator user are you here?

And now the other girls are shit talking behind her back.

Dude is on aggressive advance now.

"Detected possible malicious code." what the hell is that?

Can't read chinese for shit, what's going on?
Dude want to have sex and spread rumor about her being a whore so she give in?

I know it don't really make sense.

Is this a NTR chapter?

Cant tell whats happening

Last couple of chapters are NTR

Hmm, Perhaps?

But she rejected his advance.

I wish I could read chinese

So do I.

But right now I'm waiting for someone to translate this.

Fuck yeah finally a new chapter.

Back to present.

Meanwhile, Satsuki and Nao.

Busted.

Ishihara ran away? From NTR route we're on suicide route now? (Just kidding)

And that's it for chapter 17.

A little afterword page.

Poor titty monster gets molested by every dude she meets

Thanks for the dump.
So I guess he wanted to force her in being her girlfriend or something and that's why he wants to make things right? Since in the last chapter he apparently wasn't her boyfriend

The curse of pretty face and nice rack.

I can read chinese but I don't have time to go through post by post to translate.

I can give a summary of what happened this chapter.

Ishihara was confessed to by Fujioka-senpai. She rejects, but the other girls begin to talk behind her back. They accuse her of having overconfident, because Fujioka is great, but she still rejected him. Who does she think she is?

After school, Fujioka pretends he was not rejected, and calls out to Ishihara to walk home with her. The other girls think "Oh, so they're going out after all". Ishihara wants to reject his advances but each time she tries, he cuts her off and goes about his own agenda.

Here he shows his true asshole side. When Ishihara tried to talk back, Fujioka cuts her off and says, "I'm the one asking questions here, you only need to reply." He asks what kind of man she wants to marry. Ishihara says, a kind person.

Next day he shows up in front of her house to fetch her. Ishihara gets scared, but she had no choice.

Tokui (Watari's bro in school in present time) asks her if she's alright. Other girls think Ishihara is greedy and want to seduce Tokui too.

In the student council room, when everyone has left, Fujioka corners her and says a bunch of stuff, but ultimately he tells her that she WILL like him, and that is all there is to it. Just keep going out with him and eventually she will like him.

She does for a period of time (no idea how long), but she decides she doesn't like him after all.

Fujioka says he will not let her go, he will come for her sooner or later.

Back in the present, he wants to meet her parents. Ishihara says she has someone she likes. Fujioka says, "does that person only care about you?" He then says he will drive his car over to fetch her.

Ho-ly shit Fujioka. What a bag of dicks.

Thanks user.
Something tells me that Satsuki will shit on him

Creepy dude, but stockholm syndrome is a good way to get a girl

In the last part, Satsuki predictably teases Watari and asks if he's concerned with F-cup chan.
Watari denies, and says that even if Ishihara had no relations with senpai, he's still not a good match for her.

Satsuki says Watari has changed, he used to be more foolhardy. Watari says that was because he was just a kid.

Watari says he's had enough of suffering too. Satsuki says, "That means you... to me..."

Fujioka busts in and asks where Ishihara is. Watari replies, "Wasn't she with you?"

Fujioka says she ran away.

I don't know why but this made me laugh harder than it should have.

This user here.
I do hope some proper group picks it up, because I'm really leaving out the nitty-gritty details. My summary is no substitute for a proper translation.

Also, it felt like there were more pages than usual? Which is nice I guess.

So, was she raped or not?

tieba.baidu.com/p/4742100741

Jap raws if someone wants to do it.

Mind raped

TLanon plox

I have a feeling she'll run into trouble with gangsters and stuff, and she'll come out of the ordeal fully insane and yandere.

Did the guy translating this on imgur drop it?

He's 2 chapters late. Going three

Seems like most people lost interest in this manga after the initial yandere outlook didn't materalize.
I know I picked it up because it seemed like a manga with a yandere love triangle.

The interest is there, but tls are dead