I will debate anyone over anything

I will debate anyone over anything.
I will take the complete opposite viewpoint from yours, no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're a winner

There was no Holocaust. Jews were put into camps because they were sabotaging the German war effort. When allied troops bombed the supply lines the camps were the lowest priority in a nation on fire, millions died of disease, cold and starvation and their bodies were burned because it was more efficient than burying them.

OP is not gay

Germans are white

it's past your bedtime

I believe op is a top alpha dog, puss smashing, intelligent cis male

littering is bad

OP is not a faggot.

my girlfriend broke up with me because her ex told her that he didnt want her hanging out with other guys so clearly not

OP doesn't suck nigger dick

There was a holocaust, jews were not put into camps because they were not sabotaging the german war effort. When allied troops bombed the supply lines the camps were the lowest priority in a nation on fire. Millions died of disease, cold and starvation and their bodies were burned because it was more efficient than burying them.

You're a real human being.

Being a paedophile and raping school children and dismembering their bodies and having sex with their dismembered bodies is bad.

biodegradable trash can help plant life grow

You will debate me

OP will not kill himself right now.

I think atheism is the future, now prove me wrong.

define what you mean by "the future" dominant belief? only belief? most influential belief?

You will debate anyone over anything.

Yes and the same thing happened to many other different classes of people, which nobody remembers, because they don't control entertainment and literature.

Prove new order of barbarians text is wrong

So will I, except I'll argue for the opposite of what I believe.

Traps are not gay.

my benis taste awful and you despise sucking it for hours.

The holocaust happened and Israel had done nothing wrong.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl
adjective
sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

sex
seks
noun

either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
synonyms: gender
"adults of both sexes"

Being anally gangbanged by monster-cock niggers is unpleasant.

dont knock it till you try it

OP should not kill him self.

i am constantly waiting for a good reason to pull the trigger

i like sucking dicks

OP is most definitely not a fag.

this statement is false

your cum is the greatest gift in the world to me

America is a great country and you all really are Irish

my country is 20 trillion in debt, cant figure out how to help our own citizens, and is run by a maniac and congress that routinely goes against the needs of their own constituents just because those constituents are too much of morons to figure out that theyre being screwed over. With the irish thing, just look at asians

America is a terrible country and no one is Irish

youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

I think you're a swell person! Please have a nice day!

if you ain't dutch you ain't much.

We have overcome almost every obstacle that has been thrown at us, become the strongest military force in the world, became the center of the world's economy, and have become the earth's moral compass in just under a quarter century, America is a country that strives to improve itself no matter what. Also im irish

Well said couldnt agree more

debate this!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

windmill windmill cheese windmill

Islam is the greatest religion on earth

what would happen in ponnochio said ' my nose is about to grow? '

thats a question not a statement

leafs are faggots

Hitler did something wrong

you have never had incestious feelings

I don't think you have the balls to kill yourself.

leaves do not have reproductive organs, which means they dont have gender, which means they cant be gay, which means they arent faggots

ive had sex with my 2nd cousin

The English are superior to the Irish

not after the Luftwaffe

If you have one apple and someone gives you an apple then you have two apples.

i dropped the apple i already had when i was given the second one

No it's not.

If there is one apple in a basket and you put another apple in the basket and don't remove any the basket then contains two apples. This principle applies to most fruit.

Theres literally a question mark

"contain" is a subject term because who decides at what point something stops being "in" the basket

I believe you

youre just lying to invoke a reaction out of me, you have no faith in me

You don't suck dicks.

ive blown 3 different guys in my life

She was clearly doing you a favor.

The basket is clearly defined as an area in space, anything within that area is "in" the basket. The definition of apple is the weak point, apples and "1" don't exist in the material world.

>146183855
here's a (((you)))

Men who have blown men should not kill themselves.

The Odyssey and the Iliad are historic nonfiction. Magic is real. Gods are real. The Christian God is the creator.

You did not fuck your brother.

Marijuana use should be completely legal. There is nothing wrong with people who want to use it to relax in the privacy of their own homes. The government does not control people consuming unhealthy substances like pop, burgers, chips, etc. so they shouldn't prohibit a substance that does not even contribute to obesity and heart disease.

If an apple is resting on top of apples inside the basket, but is above the rim, is it "in" the basket

There is no greater civilization than the entirety of America's nearly 250 years as a republic.

OP has an interest in living

constantly looking for a good reason to kill myself

Giving three different men head is not a good reason to kill yourself.

Without evil there can be no good.

its a pretty good reason just not good enough

Trump is a kike puppet, and le 4D chess is just a meme.

the concept of evil will always exist, its not something you can eliminate. If we define good as working towards the benefit of all humanity, then if we all work towards it we are all doing good but we still know what evil is

you dont want to lick the pieces of toilet paper stuck in my ass hairs. you dont want to lick my shitty smelling asshole. youre not a submissive little sissy faggot

As long as the space the apple occupies intersects in any way with the area defined as the basket.

>didn't even show up.
shameful
sage

i dont have any toilet paper in my ass, id love to lick your delicious asshole, i will do whatever you tell me to do master

theres not enough white people in the world!
Dont kill yourself right now!

Good thing you found out now how shallow she is, rather then dating her for a while. You're a winner for getting rid of het quick, so you lose the debate, so now you're a loser, so you win the debate, so now you're stuck In an infinite loop, which makes you a looser, so you win, which men's you lose, which means...

I absolutely love rick and morty.

Is this critical theory?

youre a man of intellect and would never watch such an awful show

OP is a mentally stable human being.

i often talk to myself as 2 different people, the first being regular me, the second being a psychopathic version of me that has a british accent