This is what needs to be memed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c

Kenite Khazars and (((their))) Talmud inspired pedo evil need to be exposed at every opportunity...

We all need to focus on this. and just this.
The Jewish owned pedophile syndicate is being revealed.
If the normies catch on to this, the jews will never recover.
You can't with normies over with facts and statiscitcs. You have to use emotion.
And child molestation invokes the most primal emotion.

>Joe Rogan works for Mossa-

(((Kohn))), who would have guessed???!!! we here at /pol know (((their))) wickedness. God help these children with parents like (((them))).(((They))) warp and corrupt everything that (((they))) touch

Joe Rogan might be the most likable dislikable guy ever. I see the charisma and appeal but I don't see myself ever tuning into his podcast or looking forward to hearing Joseph's word on anything.

nice work brother. saved.
With the whole weinstein thing, we need to fan the flames and reveal the hollywood pedo kikes.

doubt it. All this pizzagate shit or whatever you normie faggots are on about right now will never be investigated no one will be going to jail the government is literally ran by kikes and those kikes would never ever allow this sort of shit to happen. am I black pilled? probably but you have to stop and think for a moment. Do you honstly believe that multi-national corporations that are run by jews news media outlets that are run by jews and international banking cartels that are run by jews would let this sort of shit just happen? fuck NO. These retards will jump in so much money to stop anyone speaking they could probably hire Jeb Bush to go assassinate these people.

You know what it is. He's like on the threshold of being completely red pilled but he always crosses back over into SJW. He needs a push past the threshold to open his eyes.

Just help meme it to normies. Tell your friends and family about it. You don't have to reveal your powerlevel to do this.
Just spread the WORD!

these links and news stories exposing these pedos in Is-ra-hell and New York and Hollywood need to be sent to the social media accounts of A-list movie stars and singers, particularly the ones who pretend to be so concerned with childrens welfare and womens' 'rights'. These virtue signalers need to be shamed into actively speaking out and real action to protect children and keep them safe from these pedo monsters. All of these Hollywod/Manhattan/Hamptons types should fervently speak out for the protection of children from these pedos that are right in their midst, snitch on the pedos!!!! #snitchonthepedophiles

holy shit

The Talmud, what a curse on humanity this shit is. Will make a demon out of anyone and they sure do love indoctrinating their members with fresh children.

This is what the Windsor family was so worried about Jimmy Savile's case they had to seal the investigation. Every royal family practices this. Every Zionist practices it. Even old Rex Tillerson who served in a jury that helped convict a pedophile, is a Zionist.

This is the big secret
This is the big lie

Now what?

>now what?
Many things can happen. If fully exposed, we could have elements of the Military help us. There are many sceneries.
But the most important thing is to spread the word.
No matter what, we can only win by exposing this.

they already know about it and they know that it wont ever change they will always get away with it until we rebuild the US there is just no way to get around it they are embedded deep into the US government just getting fucking trump was a god damn challenge and he bends over for jews all the time.

What episode is that?

The only thing that I can imagine is Americans taking control of their arsenal under the 2nd amendment, hanging their DOJ and government, sparing Trump and his family as a measure of self control for the world to follow suit.

I believe this will spark a global movement against the talmudic jews the likes of which God has been waiting for

>baphomet

that hit me in the sides and the feels tho

lmao

I'm giving you an honorary American Card, user. No longer should be known as "Leaf"