Drifters

Who else is hyped for the upcoming anime?

>Funi simulcast
>Only 12 episodes
No.

>Only 12 episodes
They will probably cover the first 30 chapters or so.

Hyped as fuck for my husbando.

>Only 12 episodes
There's pretty much no material for more.

>12 episodes

Man i wish he would have waited and made more content to make this more fruitful than this...

At the very least it might be fast paced and covers a ton of the story. But then again there may not even be a season 2.

The rest will be OVAs.

>Gets a female VA.

If that happens, will you be prepared?

Me me me!

This series is Fate done right.

Nobunaga Oda, Yoichi, Hannibal, Butch Cassidy, Roman General, vs.
Jesus , Joan of Arc, Hijikata, Anastasia, Rasputin, Yohitsune.

What could possibly go wrong? Anime is literally saved

>The OVA will have "Ultimate" in the title and will completely re-due story from manga source.

What are Seras and Girl Alucard doing in the left part?

Funi might change to softsubs.

Glad to see someone else likes this as much. I can't get enough of Nobunaga.

Pretty sure he is getting a female VA, his voice was just fine in the OVA so I'm cool with it.

Elves still getting raped in all Japanese fiction, even in a non h-manga/doujin.

Poor elves can't get a break

At least this time around they were militarized and are getting revenge.

Not me
MC is retarded shonenfag, nobu should have been the MC

Nobu pretty much is the MC given how much screen time and dialogue he gets.

I just don't like how Shimazu is being glorified as the leader when he's just a muscle head from the boonies.

While i do agree nobu is better in some ways then mc-kun but the mc gives this sort of insane dumb only know killing vibe which nobu lacks and as suck dosent fit the role of mc as well

Yeah it's odd, especially since Nobu is the one who's really in charge and making all the calls.

>jesus is the demon king

I love this setting

>talking about war the manga
No thanks.

Shimazu will put them in their places, we need more Shimazus, imagine if he was throwed in Kuroinu setting instead.

Nobunaga himself said he's content with being his advisor because he's too old and Toyohisa is a better face for their army, given his charisma. In fact Nobunaga takes almost all the important decisions anyway.

Get a load of this guy.

>The MC is a literal who ((((((Historical Figure))))))

Shimazu Toyohisa was part of an important clan and there are a couple of anecdotes about him. He was not one of the more prominent figures of that era but he wasn't a literally who nonetheless.

Someone explain what Drifters is. I have never looked into it.

So, the OVA will cover one of those 12 episodes?

Heroes get summoned to high fantasy world. War and hijinks ensue.

>badass historical figures beating the shit out of eachother but not anywhere near fateshit
>best absolute madman Nobunaga
>wacky Hirano punk ultraviolence
>YASUSHI ISHII SOUNDTRACK FUCK ME

this will be a fun october

So it's like Reverse Fate?

Manga is mediocre as hell.

So a literal who?

I love hellsing and all but religious edgeshit is getting too old for me.

>just a muscle head from the boonies who has a preternatural ability to read and move your heart with his godly charisma
Fixed. The dude is the best figurehead you could ask for.

There are two words in your post that you don't understand. Hint: Neither are "so".

Hystorical figures get summoned to a fantasy world after they died in real life. They are put in two factions that have to fight for seizing control of the land. The bad faction utilizes the usual fantasy magic, the MC faction has no super-powers and has to use real-life strategies and abilities to beat them.

He allegedly took part in literally the most important war of his era where he gave his life and his clan was renowed for being battle frenzied devils. So no, he's not a literally who.

Not quite.

Hystorical figures get summoned to a fantasy world after(before?) they died in real life. They are either the same people they were in life, and more or less neutral Drifters. Or they are Ends, twisted by hatred and betrayal and work to fuck shit up. The Ends seem to get some kind of power related to what fucked them over, and the Drifters are as they were in life.

I get the feeling that the two aren't really "enemies", and wouldn't be if not for one powerful Ender uniting the others and leading a crusade against all humans.

After watching the OVA (which is apparently the first two episodes of the TV show combined into a single OVA), I'm hype.
I like the fact that the inhabitants of the fantasy world seem to have their own made up language. You don't see that often

>YASUSHI ISHII SOUNDTRACK
I never really cared much about this series but HOLY SHIT, SIGN ME ON.

Before this drifters shit appeared, do you even know who this guy is?

What a stupid argument. There are plenty of historical figures I don't know about. I didn't know about Caesar before I was taught about him, so was he a literal who until that moment?

They are enemies because they are just pieces in the game between Murasaki and Easy.

Yes I knew him. Everyone who read/heard a little bit about the Sengoku period would know the Shimazu clan. He's also a playable character in a popular franchise.

You don't even get the point do ya? He ain't a big name like Napoleon or Nobunaga that even people who doesn't know much about history at least have heard them.

Because your point is fucking retarded

I am.
Originally thought it would be edge-lord shit like Hellsing.
Tead the manga, which turned out to be way better than expected.
Also, fucking NotJesus as the final boss. Glorious.

Yeah but I think the Drifters are more neutral than anything. Like, the Ends may be hostile because of what they went through before popping into the other world, but I don't see any drive to actively seek out the End from the drifters from the get go, if not for the mage organisation.

I feel like without external pressure, Drifters could very well be at odds with each other even. So it's not so clear cut as GOOD vs. BAD. It's more like BAD vs. a collective of people serving their own interests primarily and may or may not care to involve themselves.

I didn't know who Nobunaga was before watching anime and reading manga. How about you stop projecting your own ignorance on every one else?
>I didn't know this guy, so clearly no one else could have!

In fact I said bad faction and MC faction. I agree with what you said.

And saying he is not a literal who is fucking retarded.

Just go ask normalfags outside your house if they know him if you want proofs faggot.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's not a bigshot.

Ah. I made assumptions. My bad.

>Just go ask normalfags outside your house if they know him if you want proofs faggot.
??
>The ignorance of a normalfag makes a literal who
If you ask any random normalfag who Amaterasu is, and they respond with "dunno", does that make her a literal who too?

You're embarrassing yourself.

>WAAAAAAH THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING FAMOUS HOLY SHIT.
Fucker has like? Less than a hundred words in wikipedia.

I'm assuming you're a western since there is no way in hell that a nippon would not know about the Sengoku period. It would be the equivalent of a western never having heard of the Middle Ages or the European monarchies.

You sound extremely butthurt the MC isn't someone you already knew

"Literal who" is very subjective.

I don't think many Guatemalans know much about, say, Amaterasu, and it's unlikely many Japanese people know who Xbalanque or Hunahpu were.

Were talking historical figures here faggot your comaprison is so fucking retarded.

That's why I'm comparing him to Nobunaga since both of them are japs and actually existed.

Fucking fool.

What is the OVA about?

he's irrelevant and we all know that's a fact.

First 2-3 chapters of the manga.

That's what I'm saying. Ones ignorance does not make a "literal who".

Fine, if the renown of a mythological figure is too great a head scratcher for you to wrap your dull wits around, I'll use Abe no Seimei as an example. Ask your layman about him, and see if you get anything more than a blank stare.

Is he a literal who?

So its a prequel to the show?

It's and edited version of the first two episodes of the anime.

I actually like the fact that Jesus is the bad guy

It's basically the first two episodes of the anime glued together into a single OVA

I can guarantee you every jap has heard of the Shimazu clan at some point.

Why would they do that?

Him being as popular as Nobunaga? YES.

>This is a famous historical figure according to driftersfags

NO*

No one claimed he's as popular as Nobunaga, You're to one who has been screaming he's a literally who.

You're trying to tell me that Abe no Seimei is a literal who? Also this . I find it hilarious that you point to this dude's fucking WIKI page as some kind of proof that he is a literal who. I didn't know that literal whos had their own wiki entries.

I'm saying he's a literal who because he isn't a bigshot.

>If you aren't one extreme, you're the other
kek

And not popular outside of Japan.

I bet Nips don't even know who MC is until drifters.

>btfo
Fucking pathetic.

>btfo
hahaha

>Everyone in the world know Swaziland just like USA.

What is wrong with using a more unknown guy as MC rather than other famous figures that are already overused in other historical crossovers?
Seriously, I don't get the problem
It sounds like complaining for the sake of complaining

We can only hope.

I just pointed out that he's a literal who and drifterfags got butthurt.

That's all this is. The fact that neither MC nor his homeland isn't nobunaga-tier renowned is even a gag in the opening chapters. Still, not well known =/= literal who.

Then is descended into this dude calling every one else butthurt and adamantly defending his own ignorance.

Jesus, it finally got english subs?

the ruskies beat you by months

How did Oda, Butch and other gun users restock their bullets?

How did that one WW2 pilot refuel his plane?

user just called MC 'Unkown' c'mon senpai argue and defend MC being famous and shit, faggot.

They probably had a stock. They run out soon after leaving that north wall. Pilot's plane was already fueled. I don't think he has used it since crashing in that forest.

>user just called MC 'Unkown'
>Backpedalling this hard
Kek

Because "literally who" is a shitty overused meme
and the way you said it, you were clearly baiting, faggot
Like you were clearly implying he isn't a historical figure with all those parentheses
You acted like a retard and got called out.

>How did Oda, Butch and other gun users restock their bullets?
They did not restock them at first. Later on they start producing bullets and gun powder.

>keeps repeating the same shit argument that got btfo many times.

It's a nice touch that Nobunaga says "fool" frequently, as he was called "the fool of Owari".

But he's right. Stop it and save some face.

Because he's not a muscle head. He loves fighting, loves combat and lacks a lot of knowledge sure but he's shown to be resourceful and good at planning.

He has none left. He's reduced to repeating "btfo! btfo!" like it means anything.

Yeah, Shimazu were infamous for their ambushes in real life too.

He's not an internationally well known person but in Japan he's well known even before Drifters.

Tell me do you know all the Bushranger legends aside from Ned Kelly in Australia? I do. I assume you don't, doesn't mean they weren't important to parts of my shitty countries history.

I know you wanna admit that you're wrong but your pride just won't let it.

So lets have a simple analogy, maybe, just maybe that little brain of yours can understand it.

USA = Oda Nobunaga
Little third world african shithole country = MC

Get it now retard?