FEMINISM is COMPLETE BULLSHIT

FEMINISM is COMPLETE BULLSHIT

prove me wrong

Praise Kek my pedes just trolled a feminazi

*proves you wrong*

I agree with you, but to be fair they are throwing a pretty big shitstorm over weinstein.

Bitch where

Weinstein is used as a sacrificial lamb to grab the attention of commoners from the pedophile "big fishes" in the Hollywood industry.

the whole #metoo movement

>It's just their culture, check your privilege and stop whitesplaining

I'm not white, I'm a South East Asian Negro

Most people have known feminism is bullshit since at least the 80s. Making fun of feminism is mainstream, shows like Married with Children and Beavis and Butthead had entire episodes dedicated to mocking feminists in the 90s. I hate when someone acts like it's some edgy thing to do.

feminists oppose all three of those things

this kinda thing doesnt fly today though. i wish it did.

It is
Just act like a normal decent man and 9/10 feminists drop the "feminist" act

Feminists just virtue signal to feel important
Then when they find the big dick they just melt.

If you weren't a total virgin you would know this.

They care a lot. They got rid of all the sexist costumes in superhero funny books.

how old are you?

Kek. You call that a shitstorm?

Not on TV but it's all over the internet that feminism is a bunch of nonsense. Guys like the Amazing Atheist and Jordan Peterson are more or less mainstream and they're constantly attacking feminism in the harshest terms. Because feminists aren't a race you're free to attack them as much as you want.

Thats not good enough.

Yes, I 1000% agree with you. Good enough will be women having their rights taken away.

>*proves you wrong*

Now that is something we'll never have to fear from a commie flag or a 3rd wave feminist.

>FEMINISM is COMPLETE BULLSHIT
>prove me wrong
Do you know where you are? You are preaching to the choir. Go spam this on tumblr or twitter

No thats fucking dumb.
Hating feminism doesnt mean you want womens rights taken away, even if they already have objectively more than men in the US

You're an idiot if you think women deserve equal rights. At the very least, women's suffrage needs to be abolished.

Feminists are hypocrites now a days, it has become a trendy fashion style & suppression of traditional gender roles than a movement of equal rights

Not really, these feminiggers are too delusional to fight these occurrences

Feminist are vocal about all of that, its just liberal feminists that are pants on head retarded
Theyre the normies of the feminist movement and they need to be purged.

feminism has been inherently flawed from the start.

their crux has been "women couldnt vote but men could jjust for being men!"
Men had to sign up for the draft and either let the government send them off to war or go to jail for treason.
once women got the vote, THEY got it just by being women.
also plenty of upper class women could vote already while many lower class men couldnt.

they whole fucking ideology was built on a misconception of womens rights and their "victory" giving women more than men have.

sums up feminism pretty damn well