I hate White People AMA #2

Hi!22 yr old autistic Indian channer here. I really fucking hate white people. Why? Because they make me feel like pathetic dirt .......I want just to be a white guy and fuck just one cute white girl, it's my ultimate fantasy. I want white people to die out just to heal the pain of havin to be myself. Does that make me evil?

I am south Indian too, and I get seen as a weird freak a lot and it really upsets me. I spend lot of time drunk/high browsing Sup Forums to trigger myself. I look very dark almost like a primitive proto human kinda, I'm smart too but I have a very primative facial composure.

pic is how I wish I looked kinda
Brown hair and blue eyes, like the most cute girls look
>I have very black shitty hair and black scary looking eyes that make me look like a criminal no joke

Should I just an hero? thanks
[i received so much cool feedback last time decided reposting is a good shot]

btw born in South India (Tamil background) come to USA as a kid, basically feel like an alien here

Other urls found in this thread:

s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/DugJaKh2VGoDYAW5VFXEng/o.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0HMkldY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbBu8YuS3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey didn't read any of this shit but just wanna chime and and say

i'm white and been with about 12 different sexy white ladies

hope this helps

> sage

Fuck this bait. Its played out. Just kill youself

no its fuckin not helpful are u stupid? moron

hey its not bait im trying to deal with my fucking issues and /pol is a big issue for me... i FEEL RACIALLY ASHAMED ALOT - I NEED TO FUCKIN VENT THIS SHIT ON POL OR ILL GO INSANE NO JOKE

bump

Fuck some blond prostitute and go back to India then. Oh I forget you Indians are almost as cheap as kikes forget the hooker part and just go back.

no shut up!

Typical Uber driver behavior.

Maybe if you go insane you'll kill yourself and put an end to your suffering. Hope this helps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is what an average meme flag poster looks like!

i am suicidal asshole, YOU ARE ENCOURAGING A SUICIDAL DUDE TO OFF HIMSELF

UR EVIL

this is SO fuckin IGNORANT man
please grow up!

this guy is actually a lil bit more lightskin than me... fck my life haha

reading that with an indian accent is making me laugh, sorry

The worst thing about Pajeets is their body odor

their hairy bodies cause the odor to cling to them, it's disgusting!

If there is anyway I could help you get there faster I would. It's not evil if it's ending your suffering, it's humane.

its ok i have indian accent kinda left (some gone)

it is kinda funny but it makes me seem exotic I think

we smell OK actually

shut up i dont want to think about it, prick!!!

you hate us cause you aint us,stay mad street shitter

post about how you just want to fuck white women and you hate all white men on facebook before an heroing

To be white, you need to get rid of that inferiority complex. You need to learn how to handle the bantz.

Also, if that near-groid paki/indian in the pic is more lightskin than you, you are and always will be shitskin.

>we smell OK actually
No, you don't.

An indian once sold me a lighter after he had returned from the bathroom. He smelled like shit. Not the bathroom. Not the air. *He* had shit somewhere in his person.

if you off yourself that's one less poo in loo in the world, tha'ts a win for me. Do it faggot.

If you want to be taken seriously here at least go poo in front of some synagogue.

yea i hate u cuz im not u so what

i have a right to hate u fucks

also nothing wrong with occasionally shitting in the forest, it's natural... i can do either way..... if ur in nature and u don't have a toilet U SHIT IN THE GROUND DUMBASS it's normal

nothing to be sshamed about

if i kill myself i will do it just to make u idiots know u sent me over the cliff

asshole

i make pakistani look white dude im so dark... fuuuuckkckckc

this is funny dude but shut up

i go to the forest in america cuz i like open space/nature to eat in.. sometimes i shit there

ANIMALS DO THAT TOO
HUMAN BEINGS ARE ANIMALS

STOP BEING SO IGNORANT

JUST SAYING

maybe you can be white after being reincarnated
shitskins believe that sort of thing right?
so you know kys, sage & gl

Dude you said in your previous thread you are 5'1.Literally kill yourself.There is no alternative.

Imagine if you just have remained on you clay and never thought about white people your entire life? Nope, you chose to come over and then complain how bad you feel because of that.

even 5 foot 1 guys can get laid asshole, shut up

serbs are a shitty nation anyway, every1 hates u way more than india

indian ppl are considered cool and food is good, so fuck off

Move back to your ethnic country and fuck qt Indian girls. It's not that complicated. Don't come to our countries and bitch and moan that you can't dilute our gene pool, you fucking degenerate. I'm not trying to be a dick either, just return from whence you came where you can blend in and create non-mutated children.

Stop being fucking pathetic dude holy shit. I don't even hate Indian dudes but you make me sick. I hope you kill yourself

Yes,they get laid,but they are not the ones to fuck,but the ones that get fucked,my dearest of friends,Hobitkshit Midgetendal.

IM LITERALLY THE DARKEST PHENOTYPE OF THE MOST DARKSKIN STATE IN INDIA DUDE

IM SHORT AND FAT

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER FUCKED WAS A SHORT FAT UGLY MEXICAN GIRL AND I WAS TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER IT

fuck my life
god please kill mee

no one ever fuckd with me cuz i look like a scary criminal

im really a nice guy when u get to know me

but i look like ... DEMONIC/EVIL it sucks haha

do the needful and sort yourself out

or go to /adv/ and try to postpone the inevitable

Australia is china clay

I meant it literally.Start being a gay bottom.It the only way.

So I guess you Dravidians are ready for another Aryan invasion? Maybe America should invade India and fuck all the girls to give you more Aryan blood.

Dont an hero
Just go to fucking india and accept that you are indian
If you are in india
then work to move somewhere that caters to white tourists within india

dude no

i can slay short fat mexican girl pussy when i try hard

i just am afraid to

fuck u asshole

i honestly think indians will eventually evolve into white people

being race realist south indian SUCKS

i know my race kinda sucks, but we are not AS BAD AS NIGGERS

Oh this fucking sack of street shit again...

Just kys user. You can't hate whites anymore if you just off yourself. Here I'll give you some advice, start by pooling in the loo, then slowly become a better person by taking that 1st crucial step.

So why haven't you?Clearly something is not working in your masterplan.

why do you people smell so bad

i feel really good when i see reports how whites are dying off in europe or america, u know?

its like my secret way to get payback on them, I KNOW ITS FUCKED UP

BUT I CAN'T STOP FEELIN THAT WAY
ok???

>Tamil background

That just means you're a descendent of sunken Lemuria. Could be worse. Why don't you just get into Tantrism?

Imagine with all the white people gone there are no nice white neighborhoods left. Gentrification is impossible because there aren't any white people to move in and pay their bills on time.

The entire planet is western Chicago.

s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/DugJaKh2VGoDYAW5VFXEng/o.jpg

i am like 0% aryan almost its crazy

i look almost like i could be african

its fucked up

i look primitive like ape-like but I'm not stupid like a nigger, either

Nigger, I'm a 5'8, 6" (dick), 6/10 Chinese dude that has only dated White & Hispanic chicks since 14. I've seen ugly, short, fat bald cholos with 7/10+ girls. Go back to faggot.

food sucks. I don't mind Indians when they use deodorant

ur literally like 1000x more sexually desireable by girls then me dude

ur taller, lighter skin and bigger dick

fuck

ur the kind of fucker i HATE

He's 5'1 dude.Try to imagine him irl walking up to you.

its not that bad asshole

isnt harry potter 5 1 too

fucking kys u serbian trash

south indians > (((Wh*Te trash S*rBz)))

Yeah I mean you share distant ancestors with some Africans, it sucks that you have to look like an ape. Maybe in a past life you were a bad person?

>Isn't Harry Potter 5'1
Holy fuck i am dying.Is Hary Potter darker than his shit?

found a pic of OP

It’s not white people you have low self esteem dating a woman based on race is a terrible idea find a nice girl no matter the race. If you are a nice optimistic guy people in general will like you better. walk around with a chip on your shoulder and not so much also don’t shit in the streets and bath.

no haryr potter is way more lightskin than me, dumbass

i actually look better than it amazingly enuf haha

i look like shit BUT NOT THIS BAD

That's the point.And he is 5'5.I don't think you understand how bad your situation is.I mean i am average height and i funny 175cm dudes to look funny.You are 155cm.Your mouth is at my belly button.
Here is how you look from our perspective
youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0HMkldY
Holy fuck you have no idea how funny it is to see you wable towards somebody.

Can you post your face with time stamp so we can evaluate how good you look and gib advice

sorry i am WAY WAY too afraid to do that

please don't ask

its actually really sad reading your posts. im 5'8" 8"dick gook virgin, and generally dont really feel insecure, but man, 5'1" darky indian guy? dang. you need to jump on some random startup for hope of getting billions for something

Then how do we know this isn't a larp. At least a hand for proofs.

Sage

Take a fully body pic of you beside a door,and black out the face in Paint.I want to see.

POO IN
L
O
O

dude shut up

i dont even own a facebook because I HATE BEING PHYSICALLY SEEN

i am smart so i want my IDEAS evaluated
NOT my fuckin ugly ass face

SO
FUNNY
I FORGOT
TO LAUGH
!

Ya, but I still have chinky eyes. Thank God for Orange County.
I've met 5'2 Mexican gangbangers (work) that are maybe a 4/10 with gorgeous woman. I don't know. My cousin is 5'3 with a 5'7 Persian girl. I think it's that
shut in/recluse behavior that make their social skills stagnant and diminish.
Stay Stronk.

what the fuck is orange county have to do with it?

L.A.A.R.P

I have never met a dude bellow 5'7 in Serbia(i mean grown up ofc).But of these are still taller than him,plus not full shitskin.
I think he is LARPINg,but if he's not he should really just kill himself.I mean,i would.

Being white wont make a single difference in how you get treated by others for having autism.

Go lift some weights. Inject some testosterone. And stop taking Sup Forums so seriously. Be a man

This. I'm 5'9 and above-average looking. But my autism hinders my chances of having a gf or a normal social life

Do you just eat the buttermilk biscuits like a slice of bread? I know you’re supposed to have gravy on them. Is it finger food or knife and fork?

>Moved to America at a young age
>Claims to be smarter than niggers
>English skills are worse than ebonics
God is not kind.

you are ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING asshole

u dont have to deal with being short AND UGLY

why dont people just have respect for me

im here to vent to stop myself from losing control and ending EVERYTHING

got it?

good

now do what the fuck i say, i could destroy this thread and u fucks would be jerking alone begging for more

Well you can change your fatness with exercise and healthy diet. you can change your facial features with plastique surgery. You can bleach your skin. But you can't change your height so you have to deal with being a Manlet.

Hot chicks that are easy here (but I'm a faithful, monogamous type), just be /fit/ (thank God for High School wrestling & baseball).
I think he is real. I can feel the anguish.
I just hope his ass is not here in SoCal
(Ala Magnificent Gentleman 2.0).

Dude just get a White hooker or kill yourself.
Don't listen to these fucks who are trying to make themselves feel like good people,when in reality they don't give a rat's ass about you.And can you blame them?They have never met you in their life .How are they supposed to care about you?
And no,things will not get better.
So really KYS or save money for white hoe.

wtf im in socal

fuck you asshole

ur gonna make me cry

im not a fuckin elliot rodger

i'm way better than that faggot

fuck u

Soon.

You are not lol.Eliot could have pulled if he was not autistic.You would not be even able to get laid if you where normal mentally.But you are autistic,mentally unstable and ugly as fuck.

dude shut the fuck up

I want white ppl to die but i won't let myself act on it, ur freekin me out asshole

no i REFUSE to pay for sex

it's humiliating

i can earn it all by myself

fuck off u Wh*Te trash S*rbcuck faggot
suck a dick bitch

Show bob and vagene

Tи шyпaк, зaштo мe caдa мopaш yчинити пapaнoичним??!!!!
Well, hopefully my folk back in the old country (China) master cosmetic genetic manipulation therapy. Maybe in 15 years, you'll be able to transform yourself. Do you at least try to be /fit/? Is it hard for you to even talk and look at girls in the eyes?

Maybe you should accept who you are and move on with your life. Maybe go to the gym, find a hobby, meet people and build some confidence.

Than you will never get it.And deep down you know this to be true.I mean do a though experiment.Imagine if you where the girl.What would you love about self?You are way too short.You are ugly.You are socially awkward.What is that is lovable about you?Not to mention that aside from you have to better than a shitton of other guys.What are you better at than other guys that interest women?I bet you can't think of anything.And that's the problem.
And why hate me?When i am the only one telling you the truth in this thread and trying to end your misery.These other guys will just turn of their PC and forget about you while they live the rest of their life normally.YOu though?You are stuck in your body and have to keep living your life.What for?When deep down you know it won't get better.

But hey,i merely recommended you pay a hoe because you seem to be obsessed with sex.Maybe if you get to fuck something and realize it is not that big of a deal,your mind will be less burdened and you could do something you liked,where your 5'1,darker than shit body would not hinder you.
But here you are choosing to be prideful(WHAT ARE YOU PROUD OF YOU SELF HATING BASTARD?) and not get the burden of your mind and continue to live your life in misery.And you could end it all this day.

>Is it hard for you to even talk and look at girls in the eyes?
yes

='{{{

Why would you ever want to be a white "man" in the first place? White girls dont even like white men anymore. Every white guy I know fucks Mexicans or Asians. White women have jungle fever like no other.

IM A GOOD PERSON ASSHOLE

ANY GIRL SHOULD LOVE ME

I FUCKING MATTER, KYS SERBFAG

pajeet pajeet you shit on a street, and for that raisin, i'm out.

Just reroll ya poo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UbBu8YuS3E

Dude even this guy had kids and he looks like a Ayye lmao

you would probably be in the same boat even if you were white. about 20% or so of white guys might as well be indian they're so unattractive, and sometimes not even ugly just not attractive so no sex.

At first this was funny, but now I'm just sad. I can't even bring myself to make a poo joke. God loves you, user. And if you apply yourself, your life might get better, but if you do not apply yourself, things are guaranteed to get worse.

ok but he looks kinda alpha even tho he's SOOO FUCKIN UGLY

its fucked up to say but i look more beta thn him

fuckckckkckckckck my life

You see you can't find a good thing about you.And how is a girl supposed to know you are a good person if you are to aautistic to talk.From her perspective you are a nobody at best,and a creepy midget at worst.
You matter?Why doesn't nobody care about you than?I mean sure they talk how they care,but deeds matter more than words.Adn do they care?Of course not.That's why you are here,on an site full random people,because you know the will pretend they care about you.But they don't.Hell the people you know and tell you they care about you probably talk behind your back.

I mean look at this shit.They send you niggers from fucking Uganda,where the birth rate is 5,6 per woman,and there is nothing to do but to fuck to survive.DO you thin you are in fucking Uganda?No bitch,you are n the fucking USA,sexually liberated,where woman can make Tinder profiles and fuck average or abo ve average guys.You are not bellow average,you are fucking rock bottom.

And you told me paying for a hooker is humiliating to you,but his is not?Getting compared to a literal nigger dubbed the ugliest guy in the world to boost your self-esteem is not humiliating to you but fucking a hoe?who do you thin you are fooling? And you know you can end this shit.

>You are not bellow average,you are fucking rock bottom.
so IM STILL HUMAN

GET FUCKED U WHITE TRASH RACIST FAGGOT

YOUR RACE IS GONNA DIE
IM GONNA LAFF AND FUCK THE LAST WHITE GIRL

YOU ARE DONE WHITE BOY
EUROPE IS MY LAND NOW, BITCH

/endrant

>I want white people to die
imagine having 1(one) life, and not being white hahaha

ya i admit YOUR RACE IS MORE SUPERIOR

BUT UR GONNA ALL DIE SO I CAN LAUGH AND JERK OFF TO YOUR RACE DYING THE FUCK OFF

its fantasy keeps me going
it's a good fetish

=]