Anime 3x3 Thread

Rate, share, and don't forget to have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/131557410/#131560475
desuarchive.org/a/thread/131501183/#131506440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NICE MEME

9/9

4/4
4/5
5/6

3/3
6/6

8.5/9
5/9
5/9

5/6
3/3
9/9
6/6
4/4
3/3

8/9

Hello friends

3/6
6/8
2/9
4/8
8/9
I still don't feel I should rate you user
2/4
3/5

6/9
9.5/10
4.5/9
4.5/8
8.5/10
4.5/5
5/7
3.5/6
8/8

Fix it.

Bump

no

niceme.me/

You were right, it looks a lot better this way. Thanks user.

What's bottom left?

The Tatami Galaxy, I picked an obscure picture so I'll probably change it too.

Come on man, seriously? I watched the anime and it's one of my favorites, yet I would never guess. What is pictured on there exactly?

I don't even remember,I just found it among my Tatami screen caps

>I don't even know, I just found it among google results for obscure Tatami screen caps

Tame your butthurt. You asked and you got an answer so quit complaining.

>You asked
It wasn't me, though.

Just a heads up. If you haven't guessed it yet this cunt is Kenji.

I'm not surprised.

ive got shit taste hahaha

Have you only watched 10 anime?

2/7.

actually ive watched tons of first episodes of anime and forgotten to finish them so those are the only ones ive actually finished

>e-celeb

My first 3x3

Who?

Cancer

Did he point out your butthurt at one time as well?

1/9
The point was for Sailor Moon

Literally who?

Nice bump friendo

Youtube anime reviewer, maker of 3x3s, wrecker of 3x3 threads

So there are two of them? Huh.
He forgot to ask us to like comment subscribe :^) though.

He didn't forget. Him and his faggot crew rated these threads last year. The cunt is literal cancer.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/131557410/#131560475
desuarchive.org/a/thread/131501183/#131506440

*raided

To quote Bear
>Skinny millennial who craves for attention because he has nothing else in life.

So half of this chan?

ayy so nowadays MAL raids us? What a time to be alive.
Thanks for the link, but as a friendly advice, I recommend you link to post numbers instead of URLs if you don't want to show how new you are.

>who craves for attention because he has nothing else in life
That's self explanatory for "youtuber"

>I recommend you link to post numbers instead of URLs if you don't want to show how new you are
There's a very fine line between stupid and bait. Where does this lie?

You tell me

4/6
2/4
5/9 Huge plus for cromartie
6/8
2/5
3/5
4/5
3/4
6/7
3/6
3/9
7/8
4/5

This much

Not being rude, but that's why it's recommended you should lurk more before posting.

Shit my bad. That's some kouhai level of fucking up. Forgot about the Sup Forums extension able to show dead links.

*is able

4/4, surprising to see galko in a 3x3

8/9 didnt like Akira

7/7

4/4
7/7
9/9
8/9
4/4
3/3
2/3
4/6
3/4
0/0
2/7
4/4
6/7
2/2

5/5

How bad is my taste, Sup Forums?

5/5

7/7

3/4 -Aria anime

3/3

5/5

4/5 -Millennium Actress

4/4

meh

Good except for 91 days. That's what bottom left is, right?

Pretty sure that's rakugo.

No, it's Shouwa Rakugo Genroku Shinjuu. I would never put a currently airing show on a 3x3 unless it was a "favorite airing anime" 3x3.

Boring.

finding a good series is like digging through a massive garbage dump for a rare particular piece of salvage

anime has become hopelessly monetized and industrialized with a stale formula being the norm

agree with the first line, disagree with the second. everything is like this.

>disagree with the second
I don't want to compare apples to oranges here but imagine if anime had the same approach to producing as the western music scene (huge indie population, diverse branching genres, etc)
We would still have a lot of shit but at least there would be more diverse gems. Perhaps this might hit a racial nerve but the Japanese really need to stop the hivemind cookiecutter approach to content production. People need to start developing a wider appetite for anime. Manga has this greater freedom since it doesn't seem to suffer from restrictions and censorship due to it being print media.

It's horrible how everything needs to be watered down completely in order to make it onto a TV screen. This impedes freedom of the artist to create and restricts them to cookie cutter industry ready media.

If you're really having that much trouble then you should probably just find another hobby. I mean, I'm not saying there's great stuff springing out of the ground, but I'm not looking for everything to be a masterpiece, I enjoy the more run-of-the-mill stuff, and if I didn't, then I'd be focusing on other media forms where I did enjoy the run-of-the-mill stuff.

I know you mentioned apples to oranges yourself, but seriously, the main difference between anime vs. manga and/or music is that there are like 150 TV anime a year, as opposed to 10,000+ ongoing manga and I don't know how many music albums a year.
Also, it's really fucking weird to blame Japanese culture for a lack of creative freedom, and then the next sentence specifically highlight a Japanese industry that has creative freedom (while crediting that to the print format, rather than to anything cultural).

Aesthetics worthy of a thread. Now fuckin watch this shit, kiddo.

BOOM

This right here is probably the most heterosmooth pimp shit in the universe because I'm that nigga