It's 2018 and Donald Trump has finally proceeded with the wall being built...

It's 2018 and Donald Trump has finally proceeded with the wall being built. It's over now my dreams of dating hot white American men are over as now I cannot come into this country from my native homeland of spicland, i am stuck with these ugly short shitskins repeatedly taking me from the back when it could of been you strapping perfectly complexioned white American men smashing my hot wet Latina pussy. Quiero llorar. What should I do?

SMELLY PUSSY

Fuck Off

Tranny Faggot..

Dude stop posting the same threads. At least show some creativity and not have it be another Latina banned bc of Trump.

mexican chicks smell like cumin

I'm in Florida where we have a shit ton of Mexican women and they all look like the shitty trucks they used to get here.

What gets me is, I tried searching for a pic of one on the web and it's scrubbed so clean that "fat Mexican migrant" or "migrant Mexican woman" gets you all of these smiling, cleaned up people they want you to think comprise the migrants sneaking in here. They make up half of the crime in my smallish town and it's bullshit.

dont you want my hot body user I could be yours baby. I'll be your very own Latina fuckdoll sucking your penis dry from all your steamy hot cum. Mmm.

DEBERIAS FOLLAR CON UN HERMOSO LATINO COMO YO Y CONTINUAR LA HISPANIDAD INTACTA, PERRA MAL PARIDA.

No quiero nada que ver con Indios feos de mierda como tu hijueputa come caca.

Pic related:this motherfucker

You mean: getting pregnant by an American; getting "married" then divorced; and bringing your "boyfiend" over from Mexico?

>could of

Mátate, puta

Y,
tetas o lárgate.

>by OPX

>yet another .00001 percent of spics are in OPs pic related

You seem triggered, why so beaner?

Cuz u a lyin' whore

How am I lying when I say I prefer hot white American men over you ugly shitskin spics from beanerville. 99.9 percent of you look like

The aztecs are mean man! Fuckers have a culture of sacrifice and bloodshed ever since before the first explorers.

You forgot to spoof a Mexican IP, faggot.

Will keep that in mind next time, first day on Sup Forums haven't come on here in over 5 years.