Mushoku Tensei

Looks like the new volume comes with a drama CD.

Still no anime announcement?

Here we fucking go, three more months until an anime then.
Are the seiyuu listed?

Vol 12 illustrations.

>this is the last image before this
Why

Is he ded?

Anime soon. Readable translation by YP when?

This is the last one.

Yes.

RIP

Makes me wonder how Gisu felt knowing he was indirectly responsible for Paul's death.

Oh shit looks nice. Last vols illustrations felt so so, but I'm digging these.

>being this delusional
Anime fucking never, just accept that.

The same way he felt about wiping out his own village, probably.

But non-machine translation still has a chance, right? Right? ;_;

Must suck ass then.

Even the MTL translations aren't all that bad. At least, I've never failed to understand the context of MT no matter what chapter. Makes me wonder if people who have a PhD in literature somehow cannot grasp text talk because they have become accustomed to being wordy and fancy.

>Even the MTL translations aren't all that bad.
user, no, machine "translations" can't be considered translations at all.

Hopefully, especially the vols 15-20 were in a dire state.

Last time I skimmed vol 19 it had shit tons of translation errors, but it seems somebody at least edited those by comparing it with the original.

Can someone upload vol 12 raw?

well...think about it, he lost something much greater, than his dad here...

he fucking lost his goddamnt left arm there?! Wait ! thats horrible!
poor paul anyway

REEEEEEEEE

Wasn't this his right arm originally?
Not that him losing an arm there ever even mattered

Tehee~

It was his original human arm. After loosing that he always wears a prosthetic arm.

But it can't sense as much by touching so it always felt inconvenient during sex

He regrows the arm fairly quickly and him losing it in the first place is never really a factor in anything is what I mean.
Zanoba had already finished the gauntlet before he even found out that he lost his arm anyways, so him losing it didn't even in any way lead to eventually making the magic armor series.

It just didn't have any relevance to anything, him losing the arm there and how it was managed is probably my least favorite part of MT.

Yea I get your point but
>He regrows the arm
You mean the gauntlet right? Because he doesn't regrow that arm if you meant the fight with Orsted, it was the second one.

Orsted uses saint (or was it emperor? it's been too long, fuck if I remember) rank healing magic on him after they fight and become comrades, which regrows the arm. It's not made a particularly big deal of I don't think. He only spends like 30 chapters of the WN without that arm

Never was a factor? It had lots of uses.
If it was not for that shooting arm/fist he would've been cut in half by Auber during ambush and then later on. It was literally why he survived since he didn't have time to do anything with magic.

In fact there was no way he would survive figthing Auber had he not lost the arm.

The gauntlet and has absolutely nothing to do with him missing an arm for half a year. All the Auber encounters are waaay later when he is healed already

Any spoilers from vol 9 of NGNL by the way? It should have come out too.

Spoilers not yet, but the illustrations are already out.

JCafe and baidu don't have them. Even checked wenku and lightnovel.cn

If you want I can dump them

Yes, pls. I am fine even with only the non sample ones.

Too many feels this one

Who?
Is hethe not Sora from past who got turned into a cyborg?

Oh God, slutty lolis.Like we did not have enough already.

I like it.
This too.
Thanks for bump.

That's all.

You're welcome.

why does Paul have two left hands?

Right hand is turned to grab his shitty son.

and then they fucked afterwards

LN vol and what cover of the WN
Vol1-6=Same that WN1-6
Vol7=Only LN (Some events and character are named in the WN)
Vol8=WN7+the first 4 chapter of WN8
Vol9=The rest of WN8 + WN9 (minus last chapter)
Vol10= Last chapter of WN9 + WN10 + first 4 chapter WN11
Vol11= Ther rest of WN11 + the first 7 chapter of WN12
Vol12=Last chapter of WN12 + WN13
LN 2,3,4,5,6,8 have a extra story

anime fucking when

I want to fuck Steph

Only 10 more years until the LN is done and he can finally focus on some new content!

It's way better than other MTL for example Spear Gaiden or Knights and Magic, there might be errors popping up but the context is conveyed properly for the most part.

Just because it isn't up to snuff compared to a real translation doesn't mean shit when people pay money to have butchered localization.

It's King I believe, and I think Death March lampshades this when Satou loses his arm only to will it back with some holy water within the span of the same chapter.