NeoGAF refugee thread

Hey guys, I haven't used Sup Forums in like years but I guess I'm stuck posting here for a while and your video game board won't let me post.

Any other GAFer's hanging out here?

Is there another good place to go that most of the old community is moving to?

Fuck off we're full.

same here! Who else /GAF/?

I feel right at home on here now that there's all these fellow GAFers migrating to this board

Piiiickle Riiiick!

Hey I'm from GAF too heard this place was pretty based.

What happened there you fucks? Why are you here of all places?

Also this is not Sup Forums. Go to Sup Forums to talk about video games. Here is about politics and how the jews are ruining the whole world by making niggers kill whites.

Shitlibs aren’t allowed here.

Hey /GAF/, glad to see we still have a place to talk about video games and impeach Trump

Hahaha xD
This is why I come here, you guys are the best

you're in the wrong neighborhood you nigger

LEG DAY???? REEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, that is so not cool. I know you're trying to be funny but that kind of language is not acceptable anywhere at any time.

haha wow i love that show Sup Forums is great

yes tell stories. what the fuck even is neogaf?

Sup Forums is so great it could be its own tv show on adult swim lol

You have to go back.

let them stay. they'll be indistinguishable from the rest of us in under a year.

No, fuck off
Really, you are not welcome here

we are planning to star taking over cripplech, use leftytards to ruin Sup Forums and create a more PC Sup Forums for ourselves
Pass the message to the rest

Fuck off fag.

>cripplech
That sounds like an old god or something.

I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@biBFMKIR
Alright after spending 15 minutes to find out how to FUCKING POST, I also want to welcome every other refugee.

@bdQ6x4sl
It's going to be even more based with us here. Time to bring these monsters some intellectual enlightenment :)

Neogaf is a videogame forum. They discuss video games and other entertainment I think. The question is why videogame players are coming here. Are we being raided?

>letting neogaf stay
>they will be a true nu/pol/ack like me soon
Both of you should kys

Sup Forums mods are sending them all here.

Become an hero

reee

its Sup Forums trolls getting redirected here, not real gaffers you ninny
I don't think they would even go to Sup Forums

GET THE FUCK OUT SJW FAGGOT!

OMG you can pick flags on this site! Cute!

Hey @/MFsirfz if you want to spam images maybe you should make your own topic. This is ours.

it looks like the site is down so i guess they just have nowhere else to go right now.

You guys are so funny. I was told that it's all ironic here anyway, so I "get" the joke.

Calling a tactical shovel dog. Get these niggers out of here

I have no idea what a neo gaf is but I bet it's gay, so why don't you do the world a favor and kill yourself?

Delet this

voat.co

Yes, yes, welcome to the concentration thread.
Alright OP, step up to the left row, shower and a warm coffee ahead. next

Um, can you not use such problematic language? We GAF users are here to stay and if we are to create a harmonious board with you Sup Forumsacks then the racism, misogyny, transphobia and other toxic behavior needs to stop!

They are a bunch of cringy leftist numale faggots and their male feminist founder just got ousted as a rapist

You imply that sane individuals inhabit Sup Forums...
K e k

just sage his comments and they will bump down to the bottom of the site

>tfw no neo gaf refugee gf

This is our house. You will abide by our rules. If you plan to stay, you will absorb our culture and leave behind your hugbox ways.

>landlords and kulaks
>people

Pick one and only one. That said, gaffots get the bullet too.

its ironic humor masking unironic intent you dumb cunt.

Kill yourself you nigger loving manchild.

Been working all day, can somebody redpill me on what happened to neogaf that Sup Forums mods had to make a sticky thread?

It's only natural for all gaffers to become lower class citizens.

Welcome to Sup Forums now shut the fuck up and take the red pills.

Get the fuck out you unapologetic faggot.

I can't tell who is jewing who in this thread but there is a sticky on Sup Forums telling people to come here so this might actually be real

>Sup Forums grows and empowers faggot mods and janitors that don't understand the culture nor its problems
>HE DOES IT FOR FREE
>massive colossal shitstorm that wins the a/sp/ies back their shithole
>but it's THEIR shithole
>Sup Forums grows and empowers faggot mods and janitors that don't understand the culture nor its problems
>don't even allow them to watch their ancient adversary crash and burn with popcorn and dance-threads
>silence
Here now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

is this from a doujin bro

The admin's a sexual predator. Which was known for ages but apparently the mods cared enough to quit over it this time.

Sure thing, stop us any time!

>this 6'4 dude fucked 4'11 Ashley

le depressed face

fuck off to gamefaqs you shitty pedophile

>videogames

Refugees NOT Welcome!

Time to say things that you wanted to say on NeoGAF but couldn't because it is a SJW infested hugbox. I'll start:

14/88 HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Sup Forums's been really shit lately, each new wave of mods and jannies makes the place worse and worse.
I'm kind of liking it here though, I might stay. Please be gentle with this fucking leaf.

your gonna get butt fucked

story time

That's fucking glorious.

this is now officially a red pill thread

Wow. Leftists being degenerate criminals. Who could have seen this coming? Gee...

testing something

post starts with 14 ends with 88, nice

fuck off nigger
if you moved to gaf from here you aren't welcome back

it's super laggy but i finally got into the forums. looks like the rats are fleeing the sinking ship. this forums fucking huge too, hundreds of millions of threads. holy shit

is this gamergate 2.0?

not paying up lol its some brazillian shithole

have another fellow kekistani

>tfw even Poppy is a Jew

>1 post by this id
Idiots

hello neogaf refugees, i suggest we take over this website. start on Sup Forums and then makke your way to Sup Forums eventually.

good luck fag. let me tell you about niggers

FUCKING GAFFERS!! GET OFF MY SITE!!!!

clinton and soros cant manage it,how do you think you will faggot?

This one is so much better with audio.
>oh silly, what are you doing out there? TOP KE....oh my.

I'm messaging all my friends on facebook about this place, but I think it's better we stay here.

niggers are the stupidest people i've ever met

i've just been to houston and there are niggers living in tends under a bridge in 80 degree weather

there are tons of job openings everywhere but niggers just wanna drink and think about the time they were kangz

It's a quotation from the Canadian PM.

Yea shame neogaf got shut down. Me and my wife's son used to love talking to each-other on there about what one of the 50+ genders he feels he is that week
Hahahaha
Whoah there sir you know thats a hate symbol right? you may trigger someone

just remember the FBI is recording everything you write

Welcome GAFfer. Were you aware that HRC herself helped Trump win the Republican primaries because she thought he'd be the easiest one to defeat?

I am sure my fellow Sup Forumsacks will be eager to redpill you about other things.

First Sam Kriss and now this, what a magic thing to witness.
To see everything they believing turned on them and used to destroy them.

BACK TO

Commies. Ugh

Won't work. You can't censor inconvenient facts and dissenting opinions here like on your faggy nu-male message board. You'll have to confront facts and sound arguments and, being a kike puppet, you're not prepared to do that.