Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

That's the 10th time I beat you Ruri, ehehehe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-38fK_C9qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So they're getting married when this over, right?

Yuya a best

>you will never have NEET magician as your monster spirit

Where is Ruri looking?

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Going by that logic why even watch the series at all.
Yuya and Yuzu will have a happy ending and everyone will love Entame. THE END

I want to do narcotics with NEET magician!

Their bed.

Yep, the outcome is obvious, as long as they make a certain duel emotional and powerful with a great backstory, it'll be worthwhile.

They haven't made any duels emotional and powerful. That's one of the biggest flaws with the whole show. The handling of characters

Yugo vs Rin had a fairly decent backstory, not the greatest but decent. Problem is these two never interacted or were shown that many flashbacks to make their duel feel convincing at all.

>They haven't made any duels emotional and powerful
I think that's a bit far most aren't emotional, but there are a handful.

>I will someday have a Goddess Magician as my monster spirit
Hey, I can dream right?
I still remember that in the sneak peek I got her, she is very great even in this days. And thankfully I recently got an Alucard.

Forgot to mention, I was referring to Downerd Magician in the sneak, she really helped a lot when my Levair got all the materials detached, I WISH I could ever had the chance to go to the Stardust Overdrive Sneak, but I couldn't...

Shun vs Sora maybe.

Raging Tempest cover card is probably the pendulum fusion. I'm still baffled to why the monster looks like a fusion between odd-eyes and starve venom.

Kaito beats Yuri who is then absorbed by Yuya.

Yuya vs Reiji II was pretty emotional for me not sure about it being powerful but emotional.

>That face

Stop that isn't Egao, Yuya!

>Yuya absorbs Yuri and now we hear fun arguing between him and Yuto inside Yuya's head
I want this so much.

Makes sense since Predator Plants/Stave Venom can't break through all that backrow Kaito uses and Yuri like everybody else loses to CIPHER PROJECTION.
That way we get HITOTSU NI and more Cipher shilling.

>tfw no zuzu

CYPHER INTERFERE HATSUDO

Inb4 it's a fusion between Odd-Eyes and Jakku's monster

it bothers me how high up he's holding his duel disk and how every bit of egao has been ripped out of his soul

Doubt it, pack is out on the 10th. Cover card will most likely debut a week or two earlier.

Either way, it'll mostly be the Pendulum Fusion. I only hope it's against someone worthwhile, like Brainwashed Yuzu or Yuuri.

Actually 8th.

>Yuya: I'll absorb you if you promise not to mention the war
>Yuri: Sure thing buddy
>Yuri: *cough* heartland *cough*
>Yuto: What the fuck did you just say

Behold, the worst taste of any user here

Gets some things right

>Protag

Yeah, I wish.

such as?

best voice, best fashion.

>fav gx
>less liked 5D's

Behold Mr. Shittaste!

In my defense, I only put 5Ds there because I already had Yami under less liked character

>fusion between odd-eyes and starve venom
More like Odd-Eyes decided to take on leg day.

yis

Odd-Eyes Bolt Dragon

>New Super Quant support
>It's based off of the Sentai trope of the monster getting bigger after it's defeated
I mean, I suppose it's the strongest against decks that don't run any ED monsters, but it can lead to interesting shenanigans. I'll probably run it at one since, if nothing else, it can be used as discard fodder for Green Layer's graveyard effect and then banished to activate Magnacarrier

It looks evil as fuck, it doesn't help the pack is called 'RAGING'.

Do you guys enjoy character deck duels with only cards that the character actually used?

It can say FUCK YOU to Domain Monarchs

ODD AISU RAAAAAPE DURAGGON!

What were the writers thinking?

No seriously, what were they thinking? Making Ruri job to SAYAKA of all people?

That's the point. It wasnt. They added the brainwashing 2 episodes before and resolved in a cheap one off. You could argue that it's powerful because Shun quest for Ruri is over even if it ended up being a joke with RURI RURI RURI over the whole series up to this point. If they introduced the brainwashing earlier and made the characters interact more or even make them a credible threat then it would be good. They way it's done is just cheap drama with even cheaper resolution which at that point why include it at all and just give Ruri to Shun.

It was powerful as well. One of the best duels.

Not everything is bad. Why all the hate towards Atem around here? Are all of you underage?

test

Ruri should've jobbed to T-Sisters, so that we'd have a nice secret rare Ruri card.

I grew up watching the show and I just ... didn't like him and now all the nostalgia shit has annoyed the hell outta me

To set up an argument of Ruri wanting to be independent and not be treated as just Shun's sister. Unfortunately, it didn't end up that great.

I do but I'm having problems with Yuma's deck. Does Kachi Kochi Dragon count and which syllable archetype actually plays well with Gagagas

This is not optimal, but is a good build for a character deck that faces other character decks. It's pretty fun and quite consistent. The RUMs don't clog that much.

Sounds like the thing with Rio, in the end she was just Sharks/Nasch's sister and that's all she'll ever be just like Ruka is Rua's sister and nothing else and how despite having more screentime in GX, Asuka is just Fubuki's big breasted,short tempered sister.

Whoa, calm down there. Rio was really just Shark's sister, which is funny considering her reaction towards being called that, but Rua and Ruka were pretty much the same being with different personalities and Fubuki was just pure comic relief, where Asuka was part of the main cast... somewhat.

she was included to trick impressionable young minds into biri believing that being good at card games could get you a big titted Aryan gf

and that rituals were viable

Rio talked big but in the end she just wanted onii-chan's D.

These imoutos need to be more honest with themselves.

They had their chance, too bad they had the misfortune of competeting in the Blue-eyes and ABC meta which has everybody siding Cycle Readers.
Oh and ASF for Metalfoes also hurts rituals.

I'm willing to admit that Shun's speech while using Satellite Cannon Falcon in Shun v Dennis 2 nearly made me cry.

I'm on my phone so I'm just gonna type it

>ace monster
Daigusto Sphreeze
>monster waifu
Pilica maybe
>anime waifu
I think Serena is best girl
>favorite spell
Quill Pen of Gulldos
>favorite trap
Storming Mirror Force
>favorite archtype
Gusto
>best protag
Judai
>best rival
Kaiba
>spirit monster
Illu'miraj
>best fashion
Shun
>best duel
Judai vs Ryo for graduation
>best voice
Shun
>summon method
Synchro
>best chant
Rise Falcon
>best anime overall
5Ds
>most hated card
Dank fucking Destroyer
>less liked anime
GX first half
>less liked character
That little shit with glasses from Zexal

that picture reminds me, do you think they'll do an odd-eyes paladin?

Shun's VA really made that moment too, one of his best performances. He has done a great job with Shun overall.

We already have an Odd-Eyes ritual.

Also adding

>best side character
Shun

>best bro
Johan

>best main villain
Z-one

>best side villain
Kiryuu

Why was Yuto the only one to get cucked out of his Ruri? And by her Ruri's brother even.

True and its generic to any dragon ritual which all the paladins besides Photon Paladin are

Technically Yuri too since he isn't going to duel Serena at any rate.

Because even the way of the universe and the cosmic order of things cannot hope to eclipse the siscon fury of Crazed Imoutoman

because he ded

Because little sisters belong to their brothers.

Because Kaito is her real husbando. I mean, who would you pick? Faggy phantom knights user, or Mr. Kaito "Are you ready to repent?" 10jo?

Even if he wasn't already a ghosty, Shun would have murdered him if he tried.

I mean, Shun was a pretty angry guy even before the war, so I can see that happening.

Shun should have left you to die, Kaito.

>ANTIQUA GEAH
10/10 my friend 10/10

>Burn with my raging hatred toward Academia
>ICH TIMU
>Feel the path of despair and destruction spread in front of you
>NII TIMU
>For my sister Ruri whose future you shattered
>SAN TIMU
>For robbing my only friend Yuto of his life's pursuit
>YON TIMU
>The inherited memories of my fallen comrades will forever endure
>GO TIMU
>Bare the feelings of those you've hunted and be eradicated from this earth

ETERNAL AVENGE

>rituals
>yubel
>gx best girl

Mah nigga.

No, Kachi Kochi doesn't count, Yuma never used it in the Manga, it was used by Luna.
Yuma already has plenty of Rank 4s anyway.

Thanks for the memes, Mono.

Going to avenge the animation budget Shun?

Number 108: RaidRaptor My rage is so intense that I became a barian

>>For robbing my only friend Yuto of his life's pursuit
TAG
DUEL
FUCKING
WHEN

Like? I only know of Number 39 Utopia, Maestroke,Zubaba General, Gagaga Samurai, Gagaga Cowboy and Heroic Champion-Excalibur as rank 4's that count for Yuma, other numbers really don't count as they are not his but other people's and ultimately astral's.

Yeah, that's 6 Rank 4s, thats a lot. There's also One-Eyed Skilled Gainer.

>Rank 4: Flaming Mechanical Bird
>Rank 5: Seeking Missiles and Lasers Mechanical Bird
>Rank 6: Flamethrower and Carpet Bomb Mechanical Bird
>Rank 7:?
>Rank 8: Satellite Cannon Mechanical Bird
>Rank 9:?
>Rank 10: Black Hole Shooting Diety Mechanical Bird

Rank 11 : Bird shoots missiles which can travel through dimensions
Rank 12 : Bird destroys dimensions just by existing, I.E. Raid Raptor Horakthy.

I'm hype as fuck for the new deck friend

>There's also One-Eyed Skilled Gainer.
Which is a piece of shit, 3 level 4s? Yuma can't even summon it through rank up magic because it's not a number nor does Yuma have a rank 3 or a rank 2 that is both light and a warrior monster.

LET'S TRY AGAIN!

I'm at episode 91 now. I thought Shinji being a faggot was just a meme but holy shit is he a self righteous piece of shit..

This threads are dead as fuck. How about we talk about Yugioh Vidya for a while? Are you looking foward to Duel Links?

Sure, but I don't know if it'll run on my phone, since it didn't run pokeman go.

And regarding other games, I thought that the animations in Saikyo Card battle were top notch. They should do a full game with those.

>Saikyo Card battle were top notch.
Yeah that was by far the best part of the Game. And i read it did good. About Duel Links i'm sure it will work on almost all devices.

The animation of the ace monsters look sick

youtube.com/watch?v=V-38fK_C9qk
>Sure, but I don't know if it'll run on my phone, since it didn't run pokeman go.
To be honest you need quite a powerful phone to play GO

i honestly don't give a fuck if it has xyz,pendulum or synchro anymore. i just want a comfy fun yugioh game for my phone. arc-v really killed my hype for the game in general

Is the new 3rd game out yet? From what I've read it's rife with micro transactions. I just want a good new WC game but Konami's track records with the latest games is just awful.

S-so this is the power of cone army?