Why do you think this is fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FWN9f
metabunk.org/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.t3236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was real. My cousin died there.

*Yawn* Its been confirmed already sharialbuer shill. Anyway, i am going to head to bed. Its late and ther is church tomorrow!

>oh noes dead kids! better not question this, that would be horrible! We should probably ban guns too.

Mine too!

Yes, Listen to user goyim. Children died, btw we need to ban all guns.

Shouldn't we ban people with fragile x syndrome too, just to be safe?

Me nephew died there! Tragic day. If only these fucking republicans would just ban these guns already.

When it happens in a jew school no body will hear about it that's why.

Why we need any guns?

I don't

>why do you think this is fake?

Because there were never broofs or pics

I mean at least Vegas has broofs

sandy hook equals jew tricks no one dies
Vegas equals inter alphabet game larping people die in real world for fucking you.

I know. I mean murder is already illegal, but if we just make the guns illegal it will solve the problem right?

in fact lets start banning the guns now starting with the Jews and try that first see if that dose the trick.

No real person. Photoshopped and created. Look into dads occupation and him being blackmailed and set up as well as dads real son. Sandyhook hoax

(((kill the jews))) meme faggots

Nancy Lanza is Anne Haddad, you can start there.

Because they never flew any of the kids to the hospital. They just pronounced them dead on the spot. Didn't even try to save them. Really fucking weird and apparently it's not protocoll.

Also, 28 dead 2 injured. Its easier to make fake dead people than fake injured people.

Because of the smiling father.

This.
I'd like to see just one fucking picture of the crime scene, just to know if it was real. But the answer is always that "WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE PICS OF DEAD KIDS?" shit.

what the fuck?
they look like they read /x/ too much and became sad. SAD!

imgur.com/a/FWN9f

Sage OP is Faggot

common there is no winning with you guys some people still claim that in those pics are crisis actors

Roof? He's not. Someone dropped the SA redpill and he lost it. The kid wrote a manifesto

My grandma was one of the six gorillion who died at Sandy Hook.

Well, there's no proof besides testimony.
>no footage of anything
>even though the school put in a new security system recently

>some shirts
>a broken window
>a small amount of unidentified liquid
nice

My bad, didn't realize this was Lanza.

Are there any other cases of a school just being demolished or even shut down for a significant amount of time after a school shooting?

Nobody died at Sandy Hoax. Nobody died at Pulse nightclub.

I think there were fatalities in Vegas. Notice the cameras were there, rolling (unlike Sandy Hoax and Pulse)

Also--- The (((CIA))) loves to kill white Trump supporters, they would never harm their precious trans gender comrades in a drill like Pulse.

And this is the 'calm before the storm/' wonder what (((they))) have planned for us lowly goyim.

because there's no proof anything even happened, looked like a crisis drill, everyone involved doing a whole lot of bad acting, i'm an extremely successful actor myself so you can't fool me when it comes to spotting and act

>i'm an extremely successful (crisis) actor myself

No retards he really killed those people for real. He just had help from the FBI/CIA niggers wanting to take our 2A and our other freedoms. Hence false flag that actullay happened

Roof himself was a Rhodie Boer not an Afrikaaner I thought?

God bless you

According to CT Dept of Education... the school was in non operational condition at the time of the shooting.

metabunk.org/debunked-full-proof-sandy-hook-was-closed-5-yrs-ago.t3236/