Dangan Ronpa 3

Is it normal to have three biological parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-541650709/5ksea0oxswds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_donation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw just finished watching AE
>tfw it was ass

God fucking shit can't believe that vitafags actually shilled that shit.

She looks calm, collected, and cool now, but watch her turn out to be the Komaeda of V3.

Is the full zetsubou opening out yet?

I want this to come true.

I LOVE BLACK HAIRED KIRIGIRI!

The original Komaeda/Owari seems to be part of the cast

>implying she isn't a backstabbing bitch like Sayaka in the final version.

It's been out for weeks.

>watching an LP of ae

you brought it on yourself, you might have had fun if you played it at least.

first yu and now yukiko they cant keep getting away with this

>that feel when Gekkoharas death was completely pointless just as entire UDG plotline

I don't want them to reuse the same boring twist. imagine if she's the komaeda AND she's actually the main character instead of robo ahoge. i want v3 to be really fucked up.

>you might have had fun if you played it at least.

Nah, the gameplay was clunky shit. And by watching it, I could at least speed up all the boring parts

Entirety of Future arc is pointless. Just give us two episodes of Despair every week instead

But of course dear user. Now join me as we partake in the sweet sweet mellow tunes of DESPAIR

soundcloud.com/user-541650709/5ksea0oxswds

Reminder that since Future arc had a filler episode, then were going to have one with DR1 cast next Despair episode that will also focus on "Naegi will kill one of DR1 survivals" meaning more Weedman, Kirigiri, Asahina, Togami and Toko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_donation

Why do people like Miaya so much? Aside from waifufagging.

Don't open this

Stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

No other reason, my friend. The design usually has a great effect upon one's favorite character!

sleep tight gekko

i would be okay with this, as long as it gets us away from chisachiakijunko for a spell

terrible pairing

Was she tsundere to hope?

Both Future and Despair is important as tidbits from the past give as answers in the future. UDG was just one huge filler focused on fanservice and game promo insertion.

But not entirely impossible

>dr2 cucks

Xth for the best misunderstood waifu who only needs someone to hold her, love her and fug her

Chisako deserves to be a seperate character on her own.

why does kodaka hate juzoboys

What are the chances the one dying is Junko

The best part of UDG was getting to know Fukawa so I don't believe that game was a complete waste of time, plus her interactions with Komaru were a lot of fun

It's beautiful, thanks user

You can't kill someone who's dead, user.

About this, was my friend memeing this morning when he told me that it was finally getting released on Steam?

monokuma maid

Then what's the point of the scene with Munakata stabbing Chisa?

It's also possible that Hajizuru will die cause he technically survived one of Junko's killing games

SHe had the most interesting design, premise and moe charm to her. She created the Neo world program and and mind wiping ability.

He can't handle our comradery and the fact that we stand up for one another in times that are rough as our boy Juzo isn't around, my friend.

Your face when Junko comes back in future arc.

yes

As much chances as Hagakure becoming relevant and heroic.

You could also count Alter Ego, Monokuma, some chickens, and Hope

Se que está en algún lugar mejor
Donde no hay abuso, fuera de este mundo
Quiero encontrar el medio para yo
Poder hablar con ella, poder decirle a ella que

Aquí todo está peor, que al igual que ella,
mi voluntad también murió
Le quiero platicar que todo sale mal,
que yo la alcanzaría teniendo la oportunidad~

she only HELPED create the NWP, and the mind-wiping was matsuda.

Despair is barely even focused on the DR2 cast, the people you're talking about are the ones who'd be upset about it. If you're gonna shitpost, do it properly.

So basically, Junko is gonna turn the anime of whatsisface into the hollow kind of Hope Munakata was blabbering about which would allow her to make despair more prevalant.

This will then be her main method of choice as the idea of broadcasting despair seemed to be a big deal for her.

I'd be fine with that if this were a 2-cour series. We're fucking running out of episodes to warrant spending time on stuff like that.

To be fair, it basically is one already. Should really be a three or four course that went into the cast rather than Chisa the anime

not impossible but the writers seem prefer pairing her with tanaka instead and giving hajime chiaki

So none of this nonsense would happen in DR IF route, right?

I mean, the moment the class is rescued by the FF, they'd probably just bomb or nuke the school, knowing Junko is thhe only one there.

Maybe things would be difference on post-NWP Jabberwock. I hope so

>Gave us the best love story ever told
>Hurr durr it was bad, i have shit taste

Cucks really should be castrated

>/u/
>Best love story ever told

Now this is shitposting.

Aw man, imaging the DR1 cast as FF members is fucking amazing.

Togami is all like Neagi tell them.

Maybe. I'm just hoping we see her regardless of whether she's won the Hajimebowl or not

Well, ARE they embarrassing sleepy faces?

/u/fags don't understand the feeling of pure friendship

touko loves byakuya and cumaru is a brocon this ep proved it again /u/fags

She realized the whole thing was stupid and that the despair mentality is suicidal anyways.

>Monaka uses Junko and hope students DNA to create and raise kids in her space base.
>Years later, the kids have their memory erased by mama Monaka and are forced to participate in a killing game.
Post a better theory.

Sonia and Hajime would make a great couple.

/u/ fags in general are clinically retarded.

What talents would you like to see in Danganronpa V3?

What talents would you dislike seeing?

like:
-Ultimate Manlet

dislike:
-Another fucking Ultimate Hope extravaganza bullshit

But she's a slut.

Just kidding, she's great.

No talents at all, just 16 jackasses.

I don't want to see another ultimate lucky person

Pretty sure most Vita fags didn't shill for UDG. I was always saying that UDG couldn't ever be too relevant to DR3, as the only part of story that could be relevant is that Monaca was able to survive and get away with Nagito. Nothing else could ever really tie into DR3, so I didn't drop the ~$40 to play it. Especially when the gameplay is supposed to be so shit.

Want to see the usage of talents in killings.

They are meant to be together.

Would they even? I mean, I'm guessing Naegi and the rest became FF members cause of the shit they went through which allowed them to prove themselves to the world.

But, right after? I dunnow. Mukuro would definitely be forced under trial for all the shit she was accomplice to (which is just fair honestly.)

And since Naegi isn't really full hope mode or has enough sway, this may lead to the Remnants getting executed and killed. (Although from the anime, it looks like they surrenedered to him, probably after watching him win.)

i hope they go with things related to their crimes rather than their talents

one person would have to be a murderer. they survive at the end.

one would have to be a rapist. i dont know how that'll turn out.

She heard Hajime's voice, but in the next part she implies that 'someone' (most likely Gundham) was shining the light

well they can't all be pure and waifu-y

the sluttier the better

Pretty much everyone interprets that to be referring to Chiaki.

So...threesome?

>Junko's face

Just like the pictures in DR1. Doesn't that seem weird to anyone else? There's really no need to obscure her face, that we know of anyways. Something fucky is going on, unless it turns out to be a running gag or something.

That also confused me. What was the need to obscure her face in every photo?

That's Toko's photo that they never showed in the game there.

What are the chances of her coming back?

I hope there's another insane hopeman

They should all be crimnal related talents

SHSL Carjacker
SHSL Lockpicker

etc

If either parent has an identical twin, you have three biological parents

0%
Deader than dead.

>It was an anime end
She'll be one of the first to say it was shit.
>Any other end
A flashback of remembrance at best.

I was assuming it was personalized for each survivor (barring Souda) but I suppose that makes sense

Ah, you're right. But once FF restores their memories, maybe Munakata and the others would convince them? FF's leaders are all HPA affiliates so the DR1 kids would definitely get special treatment.

Ultimate killer that is full blown edge but becomes a bro later in the game like Baby Gangsta

Reminder that DR was created by a bunch of high school nerds
>written by: Toko Fukawa, Hifumi Yamada
>art by: Hifumi Yamada, Ryota Mitarai
>2D animation by: Ryota Mitarai
>3D animation by: Ryota Mitarai, Chihiro Fujisaki
>OST, OP, ED by: Sayaka Maizono, Ibuki Mioda, Nagito Komaeda
>programming by: Chihiro Fujisaki
>alpha/betatesting by: Chiaki Nanami

Never. A shame since it's a waste of a good design and talent.

Super Student Prisoner Level Unlucky Inmate
Someone in trouble because of something minor like jaywalking or petty thief but ended up in supermax academy because of a lottery

Super Student Prisoner Level Suspect
A bald, somewhat gray-skinned boy who is always near by a crime and always the prime suspect.

>Gambler
>has shit and obvious plan for murder

odds: -101000010/0

It's a bad third person shooter but a good puzzle game.

>tfw no SHSL twink in v3
why even live

Ultimate Jaywacker for MC

100% since the whole thing was just an anime