The United States of America should deport illegal immigr-

The United States of America should deport illegal immigr-

ants.

I grew up in California.

They actually look like this.

It should deport all non-Whites desu

cool have it your way

they should only deport males and ugly females, each officer will need rate the women out of 10, 8/10 and above stays

You think instead of milk she produces horchata?

;3

practically speaking this is how it works. chick in pic above can move to america via a husband anytime she wants.

-ants.

I live in California. This is not accurate. The ones that look like this come in legally.

>2017
>having papists in your country

I grew up in a Mexican neighborhood in California.

I call bullshit on your typical illegal "girl" looking like that.

This.

like speedy gonzalez

This.

I have lived in California my whole life. This is what they look like.

Fpbp

Those are the poor ones. Most of the ones I run into are average to above average.

We have enough native thots on Tinder. We don't need to import illegal thots to steal jobs from hard working American thots.

>The United States of America should deport

nonwhite immigrants. Legal and illegal.

Exception for bordeline cases like OP's picture, if they are hot enough to find a white man to marry them.

They took my hometown. They need to leave. All of them. I don't care how long they've been here, I don't care how many are here, I don't care if they love America, I don't care how young or old they are, I don't care if they have cancer, I don't care if they cure cancer, I want them all gone. It is the Founders will.

Most beaners are poor. And poverty wouldn't change those faces.

You make strange arguments.

Border control is raci-

When you run into them, what kind of car are you driving?

Zoz

H i v e M i n d
i
v
e

M
i
n
d

Got a source on these quotes? Would be nice since a lot of bullshit get shared here. I am most particularly interested in the Jefferson, Franklin, and Jay.

The majority of them are poor, short, brown, fat, greasy, bad at English, and have no interest in purging themselves of their inferior beaner culture. They're disease, and we should rid ourselves of them.

TITS

castiza Latina qts should stay and get bleached.
all other shitskins can fuck off

They're all real. Just go on Google and put quotation marks as you type in the words. It'll give you the results to the quotes. Jefferson's quote was from his autobiography and his memorial (Though they got rid of the part where he says we can't live together), Franklin wrote about it in some of his writings when discussing the world and where it is headed, and Jay said those words in the Federalist Papers, number 2 I believe

I lived in California for over a decade. The young ones look like OP's pic and will suck your dick even if you are beta so long as you have blue eyes. Those troll beasts in your pic are over the age of 25 and may not suck my dick

You think these beasts look pretty when they're young?

Everyone knows you're wrong.

Except that the Anglican isn't holding a flag, because that's imperialist, and she's actually a woman, and she has the symbols of judaism and islam hanging next to her cross, to show a welcoming and inclusive ecumenism

Funny part about that Franklin quote is he was talking about how Anglos are the only true whites lol

'foreign influence' does not mean immigration

what are you a child? They have to go back

The Franklin quote is from Notes on the State of Virginia

>You have to go ba-

Fucking idiot that is exactly what it means. What other foreign influence is there?!
>Hurr what are you going to do for african-americans?!
>Hurr what are you going to do for the hispanics?!
>Hurr what are you going to do for Israel?!
>Hurr what are you going to do to further increase our debt and demise?!
We've allowed foreign entities to completely take over our entire nation because of immigration and subversion. We are living in a country the Founders warned us about

Thank you based toothpaste country poster

looks white to me.

herb'd

She's Russian not Mexican you cumguzzling cock-spanner. Here she is in Red Square.

Laws in this country don't mean shit if you faggots don't enforce them! Who's job is that? Hmmmm? Do your FUCKING job and do it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I live in .CA too. Ones that look like her barely exist here. 99% of Mexican women are fat, muffin topped, short, dumpy, ugly.

The Salvadoran and Guatemalan ones are even worse

shes dead though

How have you never heard of foreign influence? Do you think the government of your country does not influence the internal politics of other countries?

>It's another .00001 percent of spics look like pic related thread

Why are Russian women the most perfect creation to ever have existed in this world?

Pump the hot ones with white seed then send them back. Send the ugly ones back, sterilized. Let's make Mexico white!

Of course I understand about foreign policy. But there is more to that than just other countries controlling us. The same can happen if another country's people come here. Look at California, once an incredible state now a complete shithole and all because of amnesty. It has completely changed the nation and many parts of the country are no long recognizable because of foreigners living in the country.

I have yet to meet a single illegal Hispanic female that was attractive. My town is literally infested with these cockroaches. I live in a wealthy white/jewish suburb that has replaced almost all of its low-wage workforce with illegals.

They are ALL obese, 4ft tall, unattractive baby factories. None of them speak proper English. Cops are forbidden from turning them in if they find a fake license, they just turn them loose if they're pulled over. MS13 is active here, chopped a guy into pieces with a machete recently.

Fuck illegals. Shoot them at the border.

Why should she not be deported? The law doesn’t say “illegal immigration laws don’t count if you’re kinda cute” so she has to go back, and she has to go back NOW

I use to fuck "Latina" women frequently. Honestly they've gotten so increasingly ugly and fat overall, it's like I had sex with a completely different species.

I could go an entire week and not see ONE attractive Mexican chick.

Not in Socal

That's fine, but that's your point, not Washington's.

Shit...

Not another Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew Thread?

Take your Kalergi Mongrel-Theist ideology, and GTFO >>>>...!

Wena nido

>MUH DICK

No better than a nigger OP

Deport them it's getting colder here every day they will die in the streets but no one really cares.