HOLY FUCK! Corey Feldman ARRESTED

WTF! Is this real??? Pray 4 Corey.

knoe.com/content/news/Actormusician-Corey-Feldman-arrested-in-Mangham-452186663.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewsstar.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/21/corey-feldman-faces-pot-charge-richland-parish/788238001/
tmz.com/2015/12/08/michael-egan-bryan-singer-prison-fraud/
youtube.com/watch?v=6L7B0Smn3RE
people.com/movies/corey-feldman-sexual-harrassment-abuses-in-hollywood/
instagram.com/p/BagabXqDgHZ/
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Kikes.

Pretty sure that's Charlie Sheen.

He looks like a creepy mix of Charlie Sheen and Michael Jackson, like a real blast from the past 80s monster.

JEWS DID THIS

>Jews made him have illegal drugs
C'mon kid, really?

Wow.

Nothing to see here, goyim.

CALLING IT

Weinstein ratted him out for pedophilia.

This is part of a larger FBI sting into Hollywood pedos.

HABBEDING

he dead
suicide n his cell

no, but they planted them on him to shut him up

Any guess who was his abuser? I doubt its Sheen or Rob Reiner.

YOU GOTTA LET ME OUT IT'S JASON HE'S COMIN TO GET ME

>Doesn't realize Corey is Martin Sheen's bastard love child.

checkd

my guess is Steven Spielberg. He was a writer on The Goonies. Now that would fuck up Hollywood

He will suicide.

why wouldn't it be both Sheen and Rob Reiner, they're both homosexual douchebags

There are videos on YouTube about this. Also he has said that one the the pedophiles is dead

Checked, sandniggers planning to off him

Mine too.

they knew he was going to speak

if the kikes hadn't raped him stupid he wouldn't be a junkie

>Mangham Police Chief Perry Fleming told The News-Star the police department charged Feldman with one count of possession of marijuana late Saturday.

>Fleming said the charge is a misdemeanor that necessitates payment of a fine. Feldman was released without being booked into the parish jail.

He'll be fine it's only a fine.

O shit he's Jon Snow of pedowood!

God fucking damn it. I refuse to believe in these conspiracy theories 99% of the time, but come the fuck on. This dude has been doing hard drugs since his teenage years thanks to his fucked up childhood actor stint and that fact is documented. Look at the other Cory. He finally loses his rich celebrity get out of jail free card AFTER he comes out about the abuse? I just don't even know anymore.......

Why is this the only source anywhere for this?

feldman said it was a powerful movie mogul. Sheen is just an actor.

inb4 'suicide'

Look at how many of his movies involve children, particularly young boys. Goonies, ET, Jurassic park, Hook, etc..

+ goat boy

whose semen is that?

gotta keep eyes on him desu

>Fleming said the charge is a misdemeanor that necessitates payment of a fine. Feldman was released without being booked into the parish jail.

thenewsstar.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/21/corey-feldman-faces-pot-charge-richland-parish/788238001/

Wow they are really going after him.

wtf is 4chans obsession with these poor girls

why? Did he refuse to get raped by a jewish hollywood producer?

Was jus bout to call dis. He dead.

holy shit this same thing happened to Michael Egan after he accused Bryan Singer (x-men director) of sexual abuse.

Goincedence?

tmz.com/2015/12/08/michael-egan-bryan-singer-prison-fraud/

They’re sending a message to him.
Don’t think they’re not.

I hope not

same day threads blow up on him coming out abt pedophilia he's arrested.
>(((hmmmmmmmmm)))

Amanda Bruce

They SHUT HIM DOWN!!!

Fake News

We already lost the best Corey. I hope Corey lives long enough to join Elija and others in taking down Rapeywood fatcats.

well, they tried
youtube.com/watch?v=6L7B0Smn3RE

No way ?! This is all to obvious.
Is this a call or fact ??!!??

He is begging to let out the secrets. He must know how to make everythibf from alchemy to reply shit.
Dint get stabbed

He was the reinfields for a long time so I hope he rose enough to be a boss in the pedosphere. An untouchable who's gonna leak the secrets, not his blood..... That come later

This is so sad, I can't believe that Corey was so depressed he killed himself in custody down in Richland Parish Louisiana, oh well guess we'll never know the truth

>They’re sending a message to him.
>Don’t think they’re not.

The deep state Jew world order has been part of Hollywood for decades. They have a long reach.

misdemeanor paid a fine released.

Stars who talk get silenced. he needs to get off the dope or else they can use it to kill him. he's being prayed for, that's why he got busted. He needs to get clean before it's too late. Instead of putting his face in a pile of cocaine, he needs to get out and start talking about the Bs in Hollywood and expose these S.O.B's

(((they))) got him

Reiner is most certainly at the top of the list of suspicious pedofags. These guys who become extremely outspoken politically, and it's usually on bleeding heart issues, its like, psychologically, they're trying to make up for being a terrible person. Somehow trying to balance their demons; unknowingly, to themselves, making it much worse.

Sweet Jesus, I was worried the tour was going to be called off.

if weed is all he was busted with, i hope that means that's the extent of his drug abuse. judging by his face, i would say that's probably not true.

they are perfection

>(((Feldman)))

Fuck him

Feldman used to provide boys for pedophiles

yeah, reiner always seemed like a racer to me...
all the people coming out now against it are implicated
fucking woody allen of all people said the he hoped the weinstein scandal wouldn't create a witch hunt
i wonder fucking why

Feldman better spill his guts...it may be his best defense against this set-up, too many people know he has dirt on Hollywood scum, and if he ends up dead, many will know it was done to silence him.

Doing this literally the same day as the People story is published is despicable and should be construed as an overt threat IMO
people.com/movies/corey-feldman-sexual-harrassment-abuses-in-hollywood/

Sheen molested Corey Haim on set of Lucas. FACT

I wonder if they played Chinese finger trap with the tranny Charlie got the bug from

FFS WEED? LEGALIZE WEED MF’s

they are going to kill Feld Man before he speaks out on Spielberg and friends

Charlie sheen just Google denise richards leaked court letter, guys a fuckin animal and will go on to use the excuse he was abused to justify his vile depraved acts, we are going to need ALOT of rope.

Pour the sauce

>Now remember Corey you need to be careful about what you say to the public. We know what you know and if you value not being found dead in a cell mysteriously asphyxiated you'll keep it to yourself.

You just know that this was Hollywood sending him a message to keep his mouth shut. His testimony, now more than ever can bring down the Hollywood elite. They want to intimidate him to keep him quiet.

He was talking mad shit about pedos in hollywood. He was going to go public about stuff, this was timed to stop him

So was this (((them))) giving him a warning? Hollywood is crazy

Oh I poured it. Epstein, Spielberg, Joel Schumacher

He ded

haha.

New Tour Dates Added! 10% off with your Sup Forums ID!

10.25.17 – MEMPHIS, TN – HI TONE CAFÉ

10.27.17 – EMPORIA, KS – EMPORIA GRANADA THEATRE

10.28.17 – SPRINGFIELD, MO – OUTLAND BALLROOM

10.30.17 – ST. LOUIS, MO – THE READY ROOM

10.31.17 – ST. CHARLES, IL – THE ARCADA THEATRE

11-02- 2017- Flint, MI, The Machine Shop

11.03.17 – VALPARAISO, IN – BIG SHOTS

11.04.17- LEXINGTON, KY- MANCHESTER MUSIC HALL

11.05.17 DES MOINES, IA WOOLY’S

11.07.17 – SALT LAKE CITY, UT- LIQUID JOE’S

11.09.17- SCOTTSDALE, AZ- BLK LIVE

Get your tickets now faggots!

i think this made me kek harder than any insult ever could

so what you're saying is that if our culture followed the first commandment and didn't idolize these horrible scumbags and whores then we would be much better off as a people?

They aren’t making up for anything. ((They)) know exactly what they’re doing - their sick doublespeak game makes it more perverse and therefore enjoyable for them.

He fucking nailed it!!!
instagram.com/p/BagabXqDgHZ/

"You're the one they call mouth"

stranger-things-star-finn-wolfhard-fires-agent-over-former-actors-sexual-abuse-claim

fuck Corey get V& and they gonna mkultra him. again

is he /ourguy/?

They are trying to silence 'mouth'.

kek, that's so fucking bad. there are probably street buskers that are better.

Damn...they are going to "suicide" him via an "accidental overdose"....

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Has the fire started?

>Roger is dressed a Steven Spielberg
>Toshi is dressed as Jonathan Ke Quan
>Jonathan Ke Quan from Goonies and Temple of Doom
>0:52 Roger bends Toshi over and humps him
>Sings "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough"

"It's good enough"
"it's good enough for me."
"Good enough for you is good enough for me"
What did Seth MacFarlane mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

So the heterosexual groper Weinstein gets headlines for days.
This shines a light into the darker corners of Hollywood.
Even normies are re-examining Corey's old charges of widespread pedophilia in H'wood.

Corey gets busted.

Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

>with lies they tarnish you
>try to demolish you
>spin your good deeds until they become bagooze

What did he mean by this?
Who /bagooze/ here?

who cares. A vast majority of kids subjected to this turn into abusers, God bless people like Corey for having the balls to ruin his career in order to bring it to light. Unfortunately when you are subjected to this shit it seems normal to participate in it, at least later in life he is trying to reconcile.