ATTENTION NEOGAF KEKS PLEASE GO TO REDDIT FOR SAFE FOR WORK VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION!

ATTENTION NEOGAF KEKS PLEASE GO TO REDDIT FOR SAFE FOR WORK VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION!

just go to Sup Forums, its the same neofags

>The NeoGAF scandal and/or bitching about social justice garbage is NOT VIDEO GAMES. Threads posted about it will be deleted and the posters warned or banned. If you want to talk about it go to Sup Forums. If you want to stay on Sup Forums, then talk about VIDEO GAMES.
Is it time to put Sup Forums out of its misery?

mods have started to crack down on Sup Forums related threads
theres a short sticky up about it telling the cucks to come here

i am glad of this though whenever i browse Sup Forums for some stupid reason i am not looking for off topic shit if i wanted to bitch about diversity ill just come back here

oh cool, this is the right place. do I have to fill out the captcha everytime?

Can't believe i read that retarded shit, since when the fuck did bitching 24/7 about video games count as actual discussion?

are we any better?

>mods have started to crack down on Sup Forums related threads
>neogaf
>Sup Forums related
Is it, though? I mean it's politics, but its vidya politics. Mods are determined to keep nu/v/ sterile and prime for shilling. The whole place is a mess. Any board culture that isn't about buying the latest AAA shit is thrown out. Everyone capable of actual discussion is gone. Want to talk about a game that takes more than 2 brain cells to play? Want to discuss development or journalism? Nope, fuck off. We only bing bing wahoo here.

>when the fuck did bitching 24/7 about video games count as actual discussion?
It wasn't always like that. Everyone migrated to places like 2x4 and codex.

i think they are trying to start fixing Sup Forums after years of neglect
maybe this is the first step but i think its too late
Sup Forums is too far gone and the current state of the gaming world isnt helping

on Sup Forums we have a pedobot to scare off the redditors and refugees
what do you fags have?

i was never really a dedicated Sup Forums user but over the years ive watched it as it degraded
sure there were console wars and bitching but usually there were at least actual arguments
now its just people sputing the same shit and copying eachother
there might be one good thread every blue moon

>being against leftists
>''THEY MUST BE Sup Forums'

RIP Sup Forums

it really is that bad it was like a young autistic sibling we would try to ignore just screeching random political memes

Can someone tldr this whole neogaf thing? The admins are just straight up leaving the site? I don't get it

>i think they are trying to start fixing Sup Forums
>fixing with moderation
Yeah, no. If they wanted to fix it all they have to do is let the autists run wild. It'll sort itself out in a week.

but thats what happened
it was any thread goes for the most part

The head dude was accused of raping some SJW again and naturally the community of leftist scum have started eating each other.

>discussing video game culture is not video games

This. Even Sup Forums at least has a visible form of discussion sometimes.

Sup Forums is just a depressing disaster nowadays.