SOROS = /OURGUY/, FORCING /OURHAND/

SOROS = /OURGUY/, FORCING /OURHAND/

It is common knowledge that George Soros has been openly supporting the leftist movements in America against free speech and" inclusive" demonstrations that do everything but unite the people of America. He has personally funded the destruction and removal of our nation's history and instigated weak minded college students to mirror the Bolshevik riots of pre-Nazi Germany.

It is with these actions and investments that make his true motive clear. America HAD been sliding into an inclusive and degenerate complacency. There is no doubt, that the ultimate goal of the left was to in male the constitution and reign in a One World Government. This aim has obviously been trounced. With the rise of leftist decadence and violence, America has answered back with a rebellious conservative spirit. White people have been made aware of their waning numbers and unfair treatment in America. The double standard of our justice system is being undone and we can expect high profile villains to pay for their crimes soon.

George Soros is directly responsible for shaking you out of your slumber. He has touched every one of your lives, wether you know it, or not. Israel has labeled him one of the most dangerous men in the world, and would have him stand trial for smearing the Jewish image and hurting relations with foreign cucks. He wants us to rebel. He wants us to return to "The best time of his life" and enjoy true freedom. Soros is and always will be, loyal to the Reich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9tKvasRO54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain why Soros has protected Israel from his own NGOs.

He hasn't protected them, They have outlawed all organizations funded by Soros.

FEMEN planned to open a branch in Israel and Soros stopped funding them because of it. They later opened an Israeli branch.

Fuck off, JIDF.

>I was just pretending to be a globalist

I know nothing of that event, nor do I know what impact ot would have had. It is all speculation. But, to throw that at me as some sort of proof of his Jewish Tricks, I suggest you take a look at him in his SS uniform, you fucking idiot.

>It is all speculation.
no it isnt you dumb kike shill i posted the screenshot of FEMEN's announcement. Israel will burn along with Soros. mad?

Either proffer proof or GTFO.

You are obviously retarded. Here, let me explain again why it is speculation, "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA OF THE MOTIVES BEHIND THAT MOVE." This is a chess game, not a fucking WWF match, you fucking idiot.

>hurr durr Soros protected Israel from his own NGOs because he's playing 1488DD Kabbalistic chess!

6000 years of planning and this is what you stupid kikes have come up with?

Thats not soros. That is oskar groening, he was a ss soldier at auschwitz

OP BTFO

The real truth is that Soros doesn't stand for anything. He doesn't have allegiances or loyalties and doesn't care about anything other then making money, and having close ties with powerful and influential people can be extremely profitable.
When Nazis were in power, Soros was a Nazi. Right now, globalists rule the developed world, so Soros is a globalist.
If he lives long enough to see the pendulum swings back, I fully expect him to switch sides and put on that uniform once again for old times sake.

He was a Nazi. He still is a Nazi. What the fuck are you going on about? How can you deny that the conservative movement in America isn't being directly stoked by HIS fucking investments that prod at our national pride? My Family came to America from France, in 1988. My whitw purity is only matched by the driven snow. You are attempting to derail logic because...?

see
stay defeated dumb kike.

>Tfw you go bankrupt trying to win a shitposting war

In his old age, money cannot be taken to the grave. If America was allowed to have Bernie Sanders as president, it would have grown more decadent by degrees that would have been mild and would have never stirred up as much controversy. Soros helped to rig the DNC. He funded the leftist riots and attacks on good citizens. He was the one that lived through the Bolshevik riots in Germany during the elections. He knew what the fuck would happen! It is him, trying to wake us up to reclaim our morality. As for being a globalist, he has crashed multiple Asian markets just for kicks. He utterly destroys them, because they over value their currency and try to flood the markets with trash products for gouged prices. He punishes them for their ethics, and he is punishing Israel for being a bunch of back-biting, scandalous, scheming Jews.

omg
i remember him shutting femen israel down
this is chocolate cake
holy shit

soon..

That's not a pic of Soros you fucking nigger.

holy shit
it makes sense
good ol Soro's was on our side all along!

yes

Even so, it still doesn't change the fact that he was a Nazi reclamation officer. He has ad.itted it in interviews multiple times and never denied how great it was.

>money cannot be taken to the grave
I believe he mentioned on one occasion that he plans to have himself cryogenically frozen.
As for the rest, it seems to me you're just seeing what you want to see.

He hates all caucasians including jews, he wants to wipe them off the dace of the planet.

>YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA OF THE MOTIVES BEHIND THAT MOVE

Oy fucking vey I wonder what the motive could be. Holy shit lol try harder

because he doesnt want that degeneracy to spread to israel? this backs up OP

>he doesnt want the degeneracy he spreads in white countries to spread to israel
>but he also hates israel and is based

KYS

Feels good knowing they literally have people shilling around the clock. Reminds me that I'm right over the mark.

Soros was 3 years old when Hitler came to power and 9 years old when the war started

That pic is not George Soros

George Soros was never a Nazi

It's Oskar Gröning.
It's not enough that Sup Forums posts fake pictures and infographics on a daily basis now you even do that to people who are still alive.

Yeah. O.G. Nazi that took over Libs starting around 1976.

>When Nazis were in power, Soros was a Nazi
The 9 year old Soros was a Nazi? You sure, hrvoje?

And Soros was old enough to be a collaborator, collecting belongings from arrested Jews.
He said he didn't feel guilty.

Find a video called "Soros Interview."

Soros was 15 years old when the war ended. Are you seriously saying a child can be a "top Nazi collaborator"?

You're fucking stupid

Exactly

Soros is an opportunist kike.

What? He would have been like 15 when they were defeated

Speaks for itself.

can somebody send me a slice of the 18billion

Btc
16ibnofj2PXWrvKQgPjC613s4Fqvr4nMnA

sent ;)

Yeah, I already know about Soros' past. Kid went

And he was 9 when the war started. 13 in 1942. This was a fucking child, how you can say he was a "Nazi collaborator" with a straight face is beyond any logic

Changing "Nazi collaborator"
to
"top Nazi collaborator"
Nice trick their. Just like about what other people say to make a fake point.

They can be indoctrinated at that age.

Involved with the system. He was an errand boy for the Germans. Barely a step above a grave robber not that anyone cares including New York Jews who consider themselves moral authority on every subject involving WWII even though the only thing they did in that period was to say SS St. Louis to go fuck itself.

And it's %$#&ing creepy the way he says it.

His family rated out other Jews that were hiding
Collaborting doesn't mean he was in the army at 9 moron

you're ignoring the possibility that both sides are controlled.
that the left, with all its degeneracy, was implemented to incur a Nazi-like reaction from the right.
the ensuing violence (possibly even civil war) is then used to create a one world gov't.

You don't think that when Hitler said he wanted a "German world" he didn't mean a "global govenment?"

I think Soros was the supplier of the guns for the LV shooting. That's why the Weinstein shit blew up. Had to cause a distraction. Same with Leeland Yee and flooding CA with illegal guns

The only other thing I can think of for a move like that, is that it was a way to expose how radical the organization was. Keep in mind, these elections and transitional practices that progressives want were supposed to be reigned in by degrees. Opening a foundation like that and having members of said organization parade down the street with their ugly sagging tits hanging out, draws out too much attention for the slow strangle hold to work. He has made a mockery of feminism in this aspect. The third wave is fucking appealing. In New Orleans, they have an organization called the FFS, which directed all funds collected from the private parties to remove the confederate statues. The FFS is nothing but bull-dyke, purple haired fucking feminists and a favor named Alfonzo.

They are in our homes now... They have overstepped their boundaries, and they did so under instruction of someone who is too smart to make tbise kinds of mistakes. This has all been calculated by a man with more resources and free time than any of us.

I guess its possible, wasnt he behind the colour rev in the ukraine?

he must be aware how degenerate all of these groups of his are and what theyre calling for from the west (collapse).
having seen it all in his life he must aswell know how ineffective this lot will make as fighters too, maybe thata why hes pushing them all to get wiped out november 4th?
fuck I dont know anything anymore

Appalling*

You're the one making a fake point that Soros was a Nazi

>He was an errand boy for the Germans.
Right, do you remember how retarded you were when you were 13? You're telling me 13 year old Soros made a conscious choice to "collaborate" with Nazis because he agreed with them?

Even though he was Jewish and forced into hiding?

>His family rated out other Jews that were hiding
And what exactly would you have done? Your Jewish family finds itself being persecuted in Nazi occupied Hungary. You hear rumors of Jewish "death camps". You would have turned yourself in to the Germans and accepted your fate or would you have done what Soros' family did and forged documents to say you were christian?

Right

Sometimes I consider if Soros is truly /ourguy/ because he's trying to agitate and boil over the racewar into a full-fledged reality.

And I mean... that's actually what could possibly save the white race. An actual full-scale war. We were quietly dying off as it is. BLM is waking us up.

How the fuck are you going to control a rebellious, armed, conservative population? You idiot, we would die to the last man.

No, he was a collaborator
Here is the interview when he admits it.
His job was to confiscate things from other Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=X9tKvasRO54

so much ironing op. is this tragic pottery?

What if, here me out on this, Alex Jones and Jim Marrs were right and the New World Order is the Fourth Reich? What if the Deep State are the good guys? Bannon is a Zionist, so is Gorka. Meanwhile McMaster, the supposed Deep State shill, is apparently anti-Israel. Soros, although a Jew, helped the Nazis. All the major corporations financed or supplied the Nazis in one way or another. Interpol was originally led by Nazis, the SS I believe. What was the goal of the Third Reich? To create a New World Order. The Nazis were a military industrial complex. We now have a military industrial complex globalist New World Order. Are we living in the Fourth Reich and not even aware of it?

Fuck... I was searching for bis picture as a Nazi officer. I don't know If any photos even exist of him as a reclamation officer.

Ya know what... If you guys are just gonna be mean, I'm gonna just go home.

alex?

Yes, I've seen it and it doesn't prove your point. Kid did what he had to do to survive, he didn't personally have any "job" to "confiscate things from jews" that's such a huge stretch from the truth I'm surprised you watched the video and came away with that

He didn't have any "job" since he wasn't ever commissioned for any job. He posed as the grandson of a Hungarian official, who took Soros along with him while HE did those things, not Soros.

This "nazi collaborator" shit is Alex Jones tier garbage

It was just an observation! Fuck... I have been looking into this shit a lot. It doesn't make any sense for globalist to jump the gun like they did. If they wanted sovereign power in America, all they had to do is let Bernie into office. He is also a puppet. No... He woke us up for a fucking reason.

in the same way that the left is currently being controlled.
by lies.
evil people have never had difficulty in getting low iq people to kill other people for them.
the evil people (whether, Jewish, Masonic, Communist, Satanic, or whatever their origin) just need AN EXCUSE to create a one world gov't.
so they create a story-line that the majority (i.e. the low-iq people) will buy into that gives them a reason to fight each other.
instead of taking out the ones pulling the strings, the puppets of the degenerate left and the reactionary right fight each other.
the ensuing chaos gives the puppet masters the excuse they need to create new laws, and to do away with many freedoms.

obviously, i hope i'm wrong, but with evil people it's best to think outside the box.

>libruls are da real fascists!!!!

Stop letting the far-left define your morals, dumb shill.

story behind pic?

That, my friend, is why North Korea will retain its sovereignty for as long as it is convenient. What need has one of a military if there are no enemies?

It's one of the many Boer families in South Africa that are being slaughtered by shit skins. It is truly a white genocide, but america hasn't stepped in to occupy Africa.

>don't like Nazis
>don't like Commies
He's not our guy no matter what.
And stop trying to claim this board as Nazi. Commies been trying that shit for the past year. Fuck of, we're full.

He is not Soros, dumbass

hello newfriend

What the fuck are you talking about? I never said anything about fascism. Also, I don't let any leftist idiots control my actions. I am on a message board. If I was going to do something to eliminate leftists, gasoline is still 2.30 a gallon and there are plenty of Jewish Organization buildings around here.

>Explain why Soros has protected Israel from his own NGOs.
? He despises the israeli government. Why would he protect them from something he thinks is good (i.e. his NGOs)

Newest fag confirmed

Why don't you wrap yourself in a white flag and fuck-off? Soros was 14 YO when the NAZIs rolled into his country; he shilled for the NAZIs and Jews died because of it, he is an amoral sociopath bent on the destruction of the US because the US is the LAST bastion of human dignity on earth

Soros never lived in Germany and he was 14YO in 1939/40

>posting an image of a SS soldier and calling it George Soros
How about you learn some basic history first m8

What the fuck are you talking about? I never said anything about fascism. Also, I don't let any leftist idiots control my actions. I am on a message board. If I was going to do something to eliminate leftists, gasoline is still 2.30 a gallon.

Learn how to read and cone back when you have a good comprehension.

>... and Jews died

newfag/infiltrator detected

Hello newfag

That's not him on picture.

>What the fuck are you talking about? I never said anything about fascism. Also, I don't let any leftist idiots control my actions. I am on a message board. If I was going to do something to eliminate leftists, gasoline is still 2.30 a gallon and there are plenty of Jewish Organization buildings around here.
>"how do you do fellow le evil 4chinz alt-right KKK nazis? Let's committ crimes!"

lol, way to blow your cover. Tell your (((boss))) to hire better shills.

>accuses white nationalist of being a new
>offers nothing of value
>screeches and brays like a fucking donkey with no retort.

Whatever you say, silverstein.

That's not him, that's Oskar Groening. His head isn't even the right shape. Also his ears dont stick out like that. This could be him.

Evil lurks in the heart of man. If I felt like my way of life was being threatened, then yes, I would answer back by burning my enemies while they slept, or dissecting their loved ones, to be a lesson to the rest of those who would trespass. This is not a fucking game. These are not some random people on the other side of the world. They are right here, and they are pushing the limits of what we will tolerate. This isn't fucking satire. I am not laughing. You can rant all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that Soros is antagonizing a very real response, and it is pro-nationalism. It's undeniable. So, unless you have some light to shed on the subject, I suggest you btfo.

>when the rise of social justice was just him setting the stage for the day of the rope
Based George