Why aren't you watching anime right now?

Why aren't you watching anime right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/1323-android-visual-novel-lets-play-visual-novel-on-the-go/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's d/ling

But I am.

I don't know, man.

Because I take a break between episodes. Currently watching Barakamon, Mushiuta and Galko-chan

got work in an hour, also all anime is shit

i am watching newgame and it is so fucking boring

I'm on the bus back home.

Because I'm at work, getting promoted.

I'm stuck in traffic.

Nothing I actively want to watch ATM.

Mostly just lurking in threads.

Contemplating existence.

In a skype call.

Cause I'm reading this pointless thread.

I'm taking a shit

I'm taking a break from studying entry level Japanese.

The Wire doesn't count as anime does it?

Because I'm reading manga.

this

Because I'm currently fapping to Kurisu.

I am, but it fucking sucks.
The Rewrite anime is so awful that it's making me doubt that the VN was any good in the first place.

at work, just 30 min more

Playing with friends.

Because I just got home from work.

Because I'm waiting for season 3.

Because I enjoyed one anime almost too much last week and I can't force myself to watch the next thing in my backlog.

I'm finishing up in time for Season 2.

i try not to watch anime too early in the day so i dont feel like a total neet

I'm working, but that doesn't mean I can't catch up on the Mysterious Girlfriend X manga on my break.

I just don't feel like anything right now, I think I might be depressed

Because I'm reading light novels instead

What am I, a weeaboo?

Joke's on you, I get off on that sort of reaction.

>using phone while driving

Kill urself

>kill urself
>>>/youtube/

Shitty and good taste I really don't know how to feel about you user.

Anime is fucking shit

Americans tried their hand at making another VN and I went on Youtube to see if they fucked it up or not.

No new Danganronpa and New Game episodes yet. I don't feel like watching GJ-Bu or Overlord right now, too.

It's 3:35 in the moring and I'm too busy thinking about where my life went so wrong

I don't have to tell you anything

Because I'm taking a shit.

Then I'm gonna go rage at overwatch for about an hour. THEN I might watch something. Preferably something really lewd. like, hentai levels of lewd, but with a story and shit to follow. Still searching on that front

The proper Sup Forums experience should be on a desktop. Do you eat hamburgers with a knife and fork too?

Downloading the next season of TWGOK

This show is shit

Because season 13 of NCIS just hit Netflix and I gotta catch up.

I'm not sorry.

Because I'm a newf/a/g and don't know what's worth watching

Because this season is shit

I'm watching Fantastic Children right now, I should stop multitasking with my phone but I accidentally spoiled myself around ep 20 and now I feel like it's kind of ruined anyway.

Just came. Don't want to watch anything, mind's a bit hazy.

I just drank 4 black mexicans and I'm working on another. It's actually going better than expected, but I generally only shitpost when I'm getting wasted, I like to enjoy anime sober.

Because I'm in the middle of danganronpa and I wanna finish it first.
I got on the danganronpa train way late, so I can't gush about it here since the only threads here are for danganronpa 3.
However, so far my mind is being blown and I'm getting fucked in the ass by how good of a game it is.
Chihiro was best boy/girl/trap, would gladly marry and fuck no homo

Too many gay show

I been taking care of my niece all the week, just came back home and i'm tired, I will shitpost a while and then hit the bed.

shitposting on Sup Forums

I already watched plenty of anime today.

Sup Forums has a recommendation wiki, you can find it on Google. It has a lot of charts made by Sup Forums over the years and you may find it useful.

About to continue rewatching fate zero. I watched it once, but then recently I played the VN so I'm rewatching it and damn its completely different now that I've played that VN.

Also, its kind of hard to play VN's, I have two roommates, and idk what they would think if they saw me playing Clannad or Nekopara or some shit like that

Set your desk up so that the monitor faces away from the door. Done.

Here is a pic of my room, my bed/desk is the right most one and at the right is the door. There is pretty much no way I can do that, especially in a triple room. Hopefully I can get more privacy later on in life, especially since I've never actually had my own room before.

nigga you have a laptop, lay in bed with that and angle the screen

There are a few things out there that allow you to play VNs on your phone, provided you use Android.
forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/1323-android-visual-novel-lets-play-visual-novel-on-the-go/

Fate, Tsukihime, Higurashi, most Key VNs, and others are all possible to play using various solutions, and you'll be able to read them in privacy or during class or whatever.

This.

That looks pretty fucking comfy in it's own way despite the lack of privacy. But yeah do what that other user said.

Jesus, actually sharing a room seems like such a pain. I live with 7 people in a 10 bedroom house and the idea of sharing a room seems like such a american thing.

Dorms. Apartments. Need to cut down on costs somehow while getting money out of students.

How would one even masturbate in a situation like that?

I just finished watching.

About to go watch a couple episodes with my anime girl pillows but just doing some video editing and Sup Forums first.

bathroom, probably

>katanas
what the fuck

They are not real and a neighbor gave them to me when i was 12.

Geez user, you sure have some shit taste in anime girl pillows.

because I literally just finished Samurai Champloo 30 minutes ago and dont know what to watch next

>bed over the desk
That's pretty smart, I think I'll do that next semester if I can. Thank god I luckily getting double rooms alone each year.

RULE 15

>living in a single room with other people

Thank god I don't have to do that anymore

Just finished Haganai.
I need a break and to find something that won't be such a huge fucking disappointment

Because I don't actually watch anime, I just shitpost about it on forums and save reaction pics.

Don't disrespect thad, his only waifu is kotonoha and whoever his cell mate is.

>tf

This pretty much sums up what anime is to me

Just finished episode 1 of orange. Is it worth sticking with? I don't really care for the characters or premise so far.

No. It's a series about literally cucking yourself through spacetime.

I'm at work.

Also I have almost no down time at the moment so even when I'm not at work I've got an hour to myself tops.

My backlog is easily 600gb

Seriously? I had a feeling that was going to be the end result pretty much as soon as the letter said not to invite the guy.

Truth.

Yeah that actually is a good idea, except there is a bit of a problem for me. idk if you noticed but there is a ledge right above the bed, and its just to that I can't sit upright with my back against the back wall that is along the side of mmy bed. And along the pillowside of my bed, there is a bit of a gap because of that weird corner near my bed s I can't put my bacck against that, plus the ledge is still there anyway. Only real option I have is to lay the laptop on/in front of my pillow and lay on my belly while playing the vn and angling the laptop towards the side wall.

I've masturbated 3 times since moving in. One was when both guys at my dorm were out (I did it in the room), the second was in the shower (they are community showers, there are doors and there is the shower and some hooks and shit inside each one) and then 3rd time I just went to a toilet stall. However, it feels strange jizzing into a toilet and in the shower room is too wet for me to bring my phone, its pretty risky.

Anyway one of my roomies is here (just came from a meeting about the fraternity he is joining) but I'm going to watch Fate/Zero anyway because its a good anime and isn't moe shit anyway so is slightly more acceptable.

Have you tried talking to your roommates?

I've talked w/ them overall but not about anime. One of them asked me what I was watching and I told him fate/zero, but that's it. Oh well, they can probably see me on Sup Forums too so I hope they don't recognize it.

One day while they are out, put up some wall scrolls, put on an anime shirt, blast the Lucky Star theme, and greet them upon their return with "I fucking love anime". Then they will understand.

Are you retarted? That's a horrible way to do it. I need to slowly trickle it in. first it will be with anime that a normie can sympathize with like fate/zero and other action anime, then I move onto moe stuff then slowly going more and more hardcore so by the end of the year they will consider me normal despite liking anime.

I've lost the will to watch anime

>Are you retarted?

Are you retarded? Do you know what a joke is?

Cause I'm in bed trying to sleep.

>trying to sleep
>browsing Sup Forums

That's not how that works user.

I have been pretending to be mentally retarded for seven years.

I just did.
Love Live S1 Episode 5. Nico is best girl.

I know. Actually I wanted to know if anyone replied to my post from a few hours ago, but I haven't found the thread, so now I'm going to try sleeping again

also the sexiest.

i want her to step on me

You might enjoy season 2 then, they went full pandering mode and had her do that fucking nico nico nii thing like 20 times every episode