Dangan Ronpa 3

Walkin' on Sunshine

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11066766
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

That's a great classic and exactly the song I'll be playing once our boy appears again, my friend.

Where did you even go, Juzo? You've been missing for two episodes

16 Hours till Taco Bell Subs!

16-Hour-Kun. The one known as the Ultimate Wage Slave, hidden somewhere in the dumpsters behind Taco Bell. Watch out for him.

Nice trips

strawpoll.me/11066766
But will the sun come up tomorrow?

Will Kodoka ruin any character like Uchikoshi ruined Akane in ZTD?

Who wants to go get Taco Bell with me in celebration

Cinnamon twists for everybody

Wait what? Wasn't she dead?
Is she the Junko of ZE?

How will the Despair Trio's interactions go down next episode?

>Hurr Durr there's a big public ceremony tomorrow so no classes but be sure to watch:^)
Is it happening?

Make room for the best DR2 girls.

Basically this

>Mukuro: Junko-chan I was able to set up the bombs around the building.
>Junko: Wuzzat? Kamukura-senpai already took care of all that hours ago. He's not a slow dim-witted retard like you, sis.
>Mukuro:Y-yes Junko-chan.....
>Izuru:........Boring.
>Mukuro: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT JUNKO-CHAN?!
>Mukuro is dumbfounded when Junko is drooling over Izuru's attitude.
>Junko: You're so cool senpai!
>Mukuro: B-But he said you'r--
>Junko: Beat it disappointment of a sister. You stink and it's ruining the air between senpai and I. Take a bath and meet us at the back of the school. You can do that much right?
>Mukuro: Y-Yes Junko-chan I'll go take a bath right away.
>Junko: Good. In the meantime..... *jumps in Izuru's arms* what say me and you go stir up some suckers into despair?
>Izuru:........this better not be boring.
>They walk off leaving Mukuro walking back to her dorm with tears in her eyes as she gets ready to take another bath.

If the Reserve Course Riot is next episode (Tomorrow), we'll definitely get to see our boy back in action again, my friend. Stay strong and keep that hope!

So Sonia went full despair because she lost her gamer friend

The way she changes her tone completely makes me hard every time i hear it.

Too bad you'll never tap that Bassist-kun

Her VA is fantastic, for sure. Too bad the character was created for nothing and taken care of like a bad hanging thread.

Then again, I'll accept pretty much any explanation in DR at this point if "fucking Komaeda" is involved.

Lucky thread

I do appreciate Monoca giving up because "fuck no I'm not ending up like Komoeda."

But her killing Miaya and having nothing to do with the Killing Game feels like a complete asspull

>inb4 despair episode is just as disappointing as this week's future episode

I need more of them together.

>Chiaki
>the person that threw literally everything for some random RC student just because he agreed to play some oldass game
>best
Sonia deserves better.

It will be a Komaeda episode. Save this post.

Are you saying you want to make her an adult
'cause I got bad news for you

For best and probably cuddliest and clingiest waifu

I can't wait for him to job out

It will be titled "Killer Killer". The episode will be an extended backstory for Killer Killer. Nothing relevant will be revealed.

I don't know if it counts since they're technically different people, but real Chiaki a shit

So we've been saying "Chisa is the Mastermind" because she has a motive to "protect class 77"

But let's step back here. Who is the person known MOST for protecting Class 77?

To degrees of suicidal absurdity?

Who also would have a grudge against the people who institutied the Kamakura project?

Who would ALSO have a grudge against Chisa for LYING about a certain student's disappearance?

>"I rate you shitty chuuni nonsense spinoff manga"
>"5 points"

Komaeda deserves more and more episodes.

>Naegi-kun, it seems my eye hole is wet

true, but maybe sonia could change her...

If you're referring to either Chiaki or Izuru, then I'mma have to NANI? SORE WA CHIGAU YO ass.

>"AH GENOCIDER SYO I'M A BIG FAN OF YOUR I RATE YOUR MURDERS-"
>"Nee-nee Touko-san who was that faggot you just killed?"
>"Beats me Dekomaru"

I want despair Chiaki as much as the next guy but it seems like the mastermind this time has some sorta personal grudge against Makoto/the DR1 survivors
It's fucking Junko again, lets not beat around the bush here

>I rate your taste user
>2 points
>kys appropriately

Please. Only KK can save this shitty anime at this point

She's dead, user.

>And then Syo woke up breathing her last as Killer Killer laughs at her with a beat up Komaru on the ground.

I'm not gonna buy your manga you half baked protagonist

I want Sakura to break my pelvis during snu-snu

Correct.

Syo would probably be drooling over KK and even he would be creeped out by her. Maybe he'll give her a quick death or something

>I'm not gonna buy your manga you half baked protagonist

But Another Episode was a video game not a manga.

As someone who hasn't read Killer Killer

What's so special about his knife? I've heard it's magic.

Reminder

That guy is even more boring than Izuru, that's really something

So we went from Chisa being the mastermind to Chiaki, great.
Okay, why would she kill the FF? It's not like they're involved with the Kamakura project. And how would she know that Chisa lied?
Besides, Chisa didn't know anything about him either.
Also, we see her as being responsible and shit, but she really doesn't give a fuck about the class.

Don't say that, Sakura would be really gentle and loving

>not the four of them

>post numbers
I think you're on the wrong board.

Komaru isn't a he though.

It's just Killer Killer being haxxed to the max. Nothing we haven't seen before.

KK is the most chuuni thing I've read in ages I think. I really wish they'd stop focusing on the fights and more on the actual cases/investigation though. Concept is good but the pacing was beyond fucked even before it became a DR tie-in.

>killer killer user is back
Abandon thread

Please go and stay gone. Nobody will miss you.

It could have improved but tying it down to a garbage series like Danganronpa is what ultimately killed it in my opinion.

It's funny how you can tell how shitty KK just from that pic. Kodaka should really stick to mystery only.

Oh no it's you again, go away

replace Ibuki with Peko and we're good

It went from bad to slightly less bad after being tied to DR I feel, only because all the DR-related elements are actually forcing the story to slow down a little bit. Chikatilo would've probably been introduced and then killed off in the same chapter if not for all that stuff, for example.

Oh no its you again. Stop samefagging and go away like you said you would.

Its KIRIJUNKO

Jesus christ this is bait

Probably. Either that or he's as mentally deficient as the autistic JunkoxNaegifag.

My theory is that real Chiaki is dead but AI Chiaki is still alive

Or a copy of her

I mean she's a fucking computer file, could be on a flash drive

Don't be mad that he'll stomp most of these weak DR characters

No it got even worse AFTER it got tied down to DR. DR literally turns things into shit. KK could have improved on its own without being tied down to this retarded series. Bad move on their part.

Is that why Ryota carries around his cellphone?

>It's funny how you can tell how shitty KK just from that pic.

So basically how DR is in a nutshell? Are you a newfag?

>"Nee-nee Touko-san who was that faggot you just killed?"

i like takumi but my sides

I don't know why you're still here samefagging when you said you'd abandon the thread. Are Sup Forumsutists really this attention hungry?

Guys what if 16 hour-kun is the real killer?

Why would I replace Ispuki with a nasty, toilet-clogging bitch?

>sakura in thigh highs

m-muh

Same here. Especially when Syo dreamt that she could beat Killer Killer.

>New episode tomorrow

Only thing we need now is a DR: Togami user.

There's literally a member of Ultimate Despair in that who is Ultimate Brother Complex.

Maybe to anyone who isn't Naegi, Chihiro or Kuzuryuu. She's like a whole 30cm taller and twice their weight. Wouldn't stop it from being a cute pairing

Candy slut is going to be one of the five/six survivors, isn't she?

>M-Maybe people won't point out how shit KK is if I preten DR in general is just as low quality
Fuck off Kodaka, you were forced to turn KK into a DR tie-in halfway through because nobody would buy your manga about a chuuni edgy killer otherwise

There's a 1 minute post timer, bub. I'm just saying it's probably bait, but if it isn't then you're just glorifying Killer Killer and if that makes you sleep at night then go for it.
It's badly written and it looks like fucking Michael Bay made a manga, what else do you want?

i want to see AI chiaki x ryouta

make it happen kodaka

DR:Togami isn't canon
anything that introduces something that make could make junko Redeemable is retarded

post yfw Sakura truly left humanity behind

How many scoops did she take daily?

Well, Killer Killer should be appearing in the anime soon

During the mutual killing game, look for the hastily shut janitor's closet with urine leaking out of the bottom

Unless they're going for an EVERYONE IS DEAD end then yeah, she is like 100% a survivor at this point.

I didn't realize there was a mirror in that rest.

>it's a 60% Junko, 25% Izuru, 10% Chisa, 4 % Chiaki, and 1% other Class 77 people episode

We need an asshole who redeems itself as survivor, so probably, yes. Juzo is also possible but I think Munakata is going to kill him or Juzo is poisoning himself after punching Munakata.

She's literally the only new female character that's still alive

*room

Well I mean it's alright to fanwank over developed characters like hopeman or even human garbage like weedman because it's ironic. Attractive waifu/husbando-bait characters need no explanation obviously

But really? A fanbase for a manga spinoff with single-digit chapters. Seriously?

Goddamn you are right. But she fucking killed Yoi, is she really going to get away with it?

He gifted us with subs AND is the villian? How can one man be so based?

Sakura didn't deserve to be stuck in the DR universe. I'm glad SDR2 had the Sakura statue to honor her sacrifice

Kirijunko will kill her

Never read DR:T, but the only thing that tries to redeem Junko is the Necrono... Despair Book, right?

Wait a second Kyosuke said Chisa overworks so what if she works for 16 hours a day?

Is she going to pull a DR1?