youtube.com/watch?v=yQR_NLeXKtw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
youtube.com/watch?v=DGy-5to56LE
youtu.be/jy42MJ2m6PE
youtu.be/Pl5lO1jqknw
youtube.com/watch?v=O5bHrH2Yqas
youtube.com/watch?v=t5P6zdlPJ34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't Jews stop sucking bleeding baby dick?

>implying my Mexican ass isn't scared of tall white guys with bald heads
I've seen the Driver movies

Humans have developed to be careful around animals, meaning when you see an ape walking down the street you are instinctively more concerned because animals can be stupid and unpredictable

You know its kinda funny. I used to be a giant wigger and ever since i was a kid was scared of blacks. Now i'm a fascist and think nothing of them other than a violent dumb scared race of people. Why did that happen to me?

White people can't be hard, because we're no longer aloud to pull out a gun and call people racist shit anymore without being socially ostracized. Men are no longer aloud to be men, unless you're a minority.

>russian gangsters
>mma fighters
>skinheads
>meth bikers
>military police

Your idea of intimidating is just based on rap music

no

youtube.com/watch?v=yQR_NLeXKtw

Are you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

*blocks your argument*

Scary like an unpredictable retard, maybe. Most blacks are insecure, violent and feminine.

This is stupid. He is just trying to act black

I like this guy's vibe

Oh look, a child with tattoos.

If I see a 200lb white person walking towards me on the sidewalk, I'm not worried
If I see a 200lb black bear walking towards me on the sidewalk, I'm a bit more concerned

Animals are scary because they act irrationally as animals do
To be fair, black bears are less dangerous than black people

>russian gangsters

We're white niggers tho. Recently our guy outnigged the best battle rapper of the US.

They can be.

Our media does do everything it can to emasculate music that white people listen to on the radio though. But i've been listening to the hip-hop station and they are doing roughly the same thing.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=DGy-5to56LE

jewish propaganda

what a load of shit why do you retards reply and not sage the pure autism

I'm thinking more of like the ex-KGB, chop a guy into pieces behind a laundromat over drug money type gangster

this. Nobody can obtain physical strength and particularly forearm strength like a white man

This post made me hard

>aesthetically be intimidating

I hate this kid. I had naughty thoughts about pounding him while his girl watched.
I-I'm not going to make it, am I?

inb4 Wehrmacht and SS spam.

This whole thread is mostly antifa/leftypol replying to each other to keep the thread going. They've been sperging out all night.

White people are inherently more docile and passive than blacks. Even the more violent and aggressive white people are more calculating and thoughtful than an average black.

To be "hard" is to be unpredictable and thoughtless, and the few white people capable of that are known to be mentally ill.

How is this cancer not dead in an alley with 4 needles in the spaces between his toes.

Serious question OP, how often do you leave the house?

>The word candy tattooed on face
>Still has baby teeth
What a mess.

>Humans have developed to be careful around animals, meaning when you see an ape walking down the street you are instinctively more concerned because animals can be stupid and unpredictable
Basically this. Niggers are more likely to create a situation that might involve both of you throwing away everything you have (which isn't much for the nigger, but can suck if you are white). Hence, it is natural to be more nervous around them.

actual hard people should not look hard, it's bad for business.

Just like all the MMA fighters, they're athletes not killers. Or gangbangers who are just mostly criminals but not experienced takers of life

Real dangerous people look the least you expected them to

Because you're an edgy uncultured white kid that follows trends

>aloud

Some of the biggest men in the world are white, but most rich western countries raise their men to be adverse to physical strength.

You're kidding right

White men are the apex predator at the top of the food chain of the entire fucking planet.

I think it's time to let all the other races know what it's like when white men go to war.

It doesn't matter how many of us are left when it happens. It will still happen.

Go to Iceland 7 foot tall giants everywhere

This guy gets it. Looking hard and being hard are two different things.

>Russians
>white
Topkek

>mma fighters
How the fuck are MMA fighters intimidating? 99% of them are DYEL manlets with tribal tattoos.

>skinheads
Skinheads are either fat as fuck middle-aged internet tough guys or skinny 16 year old twinks. Neither are intimidating.

>meth bikers
What? Meth-heads aren't intimidating. Bikers can be though, so I'll give you this one.

>military police
No

Please see the entire nation of Russia.

Hard niggers aren't really a thing they act irrationally based on emotions when they commit violence

When white people get pissed off they can channel the hatred while keeping control.

we are,brown people are low key terrified of us

we dont chimp out like they do...once we snap we fuckin snap m8 and entire races die

OP

>why can't white men be intimidating

Russia used to be like any other European country before the Jews got a hold of it and killed all the decent people.

It's kinda like how all the good Germans where killed in WW2 and now we're left with mostly cucks.

>russians
>white

Your average russian isn't THAT intimidating though.

Gopniks are only intimidating because they really have absolutely nothing to lose.

um... you're forgetting about vanilla ice.. you idiot

White men look intimidating as fuck when they grow beards. This is the way we are meant to be. Shaving is for cucks.

Live in accordance with nature

Fucking niggers can't even grow real beards for the most part

youtu.be/jy42MJ2m6PE

Hey ruskie I'm trying to learn your language because it's based. how do I trill the "R"???

White people are nails you soft twat

Now then now then

>implying

you believe they can't be "hard" because you were taught European history in a way which paints them as nice people who do no wrong. read up about the conquistadors, the crusades, the inquisitions, and the various wars of succession to see how "white people can be hard"

Eminem sucked jew dick to get famous. Just like all celebrities. You can't get famous unless you've taken a jew cock.

>white people are never intimidating

>*blocks your path
You just haven't taken super mail vitality faggot

They're all cowards.

Motherfucker please, come see me bitch if you want to be scared. I will Freddy Kruger your ass pussy

No it's not that animals act irrationally, because animals act in a very predictable manner, you just have no way of anticipating what they would do.

When a nigger crosses my path he moves across the street not the other way around

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil because I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley.

We need to start putting the fear of God back into the shit skins they forget what we are.

We conquered them all and then set them free

Notice all these Canada fags chiming in? The truth is niggers are terrified of whites if you ask them, Canadians are cunts that naturally get walked on because they still are crown

Shit bait OP.
Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko most likely the two most intimidating men to step into the ring. 6'5 and 6'6, Watermelon head with doorway width shoulders. Very scary

>meth bikers

these were the oldschool biker gangs, they rode around boozed up and cranked out of their minds... they we're just tweakers, they were the dealers and the users

weren't*

You are like a little baby. You have no idea how grimy people of any race can be.

God this guy's such an absolute faggot. Which one of you utter faggots supported this faggot by buying his music and going to his shows?? Come on. OWN UP

youtu.be/Pl5lO1jqknw

>meth bikers
lol

>AB members with sawed offs in their jackets

Yeah this aint no tim allen wild hogs shit son

Can confirm

I'm 280 lbs of Slavic death machine.

I am not afraid of any man breathing

>white people are never intimidating.
Perhaps you haven't met any biker gangs.

They hate themselves so much. It's kind of sad.

Don Frye comes to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=O5bHrH2Yqas

>Russia used to be like any other European country
lmao
It was always a shithole compared to europe.

This is bullshit. I went to Iceland for 6 weeks in December last year and I didn’t see one person taller than me, and I’m 6’6”. There are giants like Hapthor, clearly, but they’re certainly not everywhere.

Never shouldve come here

I have that one too.

Wiggers aren't intimidating.

I think rap and country are part of Sumner Redstone's schome to portray blacks as alpha bucks, and whites as serf cucks.

Its funny cause a black man with a beard just looks like an ape lmao

*scheme

Bullshit. 80s and 90s country is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5P6zdlPJ34

Look up Brock Lesnar on Google images and remake the post

You ever try to relax at a bar filled with these assholes? I'm talking pieces of their head and eyes missing.

>I mean white people are never intimidating
Youve never been to rural TX or Oklahoma have you.

I'm talking modern country music. Sumner Redstone owns CMT and all the black music outlets. It's engineered to create a certain mindset about the races.

Because you watch to much neo-liberal media that seeks as often as possible to cast whites, especially male, as goofy, limp wristed, fat, stupid, nerdy, or an combination of. And now tries to portray any other race as exactly opposite, but subconsciously they are still racist so they still show blacks as being thuggy and violent, with limited ability to speak properly. Not to mention the blacks pushed in the media try their hardest to be "intimidating." That's just jewy cherry picking.

There is only one solution
and that is the
awfully hot coffee cup
on this spot
will it drop the top?
probably not.
I'ma stop.