I really wanna go see dunkirk but i need to know is it jewish propaganda? Is it red pilled? or in between?

I really wanna go see dunkirk but i need to know is it jewish propaganda? Is it red pilled? or in between?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/dunkirk-people-should-be-hung-from-lampposts-they-should-be-burned-alive-for-what-theyve-done-to-britain
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NATSIZ R EBUL
This shit is as blue pilled as it gets.

I doesn't mention jews at all.

It's a good movie. Entirely about the bravery of a few bongs. No propaganda unless you're one of those faggots who sees propaganda everywhere. The only nazis are enemy fighter planes

Pretty historically accurate, no forced diversity or "le ebul Nazis" diatribe. Just pure Englishness.

Be a man and go judge for yourself you fucking pussy....

Your brain should be able to notice if you like it or not

Doesn't mention Nazi's at all, all you see is a couple of 109s and ju87s

>I really wanna go see dunkirk but i need to know is it jewish propaganda? Is it red pilled? or in between?

you really need to take a step back and a deep breath.

So who's the antagonist? Why are they at Dunkirk in such a hurry to leave?

Thank god.
I like your style. Alright i'll go just for that.
Oooh I like the idea of trying to identify all the fighter planes and tank models i see in it

It's a fucking loud movie. Trust me, compared to having a bunch of black and pakis playing English soldiers fleeing France it's actually pretty good.

I know there were Indian/Paki units in the UK army but they weren't mixed in with the tommys.

actually a really good movie.

the few veterans that are left that saw it said it was very accurate and made them feel like they were there again.

no propaganda, a few french african soldiers in the very first 10 mins or so but thats it.

french were trying to retreat with the brits aswell, but they weren't allowed.

Great movie. Not a ton of dialogue for their even to be politicised messages. No 6 gorillion type shit or Nazi tropes. Go watch it user

They didn’t have their TV licenses in order.

>jewish Hollywood film
>redpilled
Wew lad

oh yeah lad it was just made by 95% jews no jewish influence there

it's a jew made WW2 flick aka complete and utter propaganda

10 out of 10 for using real aircraft rather than crappy cgi. 5 out of 10 for using 3 Spitfires, 2 Spanish 109s, and a Heinkel 111 over and over. Average, 7.5 out of 10

Fucking kek

vdare.com/articles/dunkirk-people-should-be-hung-from-lampposts-they-should-be-burned-alive-for-what-theyve-done-to-britain

It was a pretty decent movie. Portrayed the national effort that saved Britain from the Nazi invasion really well. No revisionism.. and by that I mean no unhistorical insertions of of black or brown people into the characters. Nolan also left out any politically charged dialogue so the entire movie could be judged just on the basis of pure cinematography and story.

> But Nolan’s achievement goes far beyond avoiding trouble. Quietly, possibly inadvertently, he has made a movie that celebrates national identity.

> He does this simply by showing a real nation in action. USA Today’s reviewer Brian Truit has been beaten up for observing that “the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way”. [Review: Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dunkirk’ examines WWII heroism up close, July 17, 2017] This is a little unfair: as Steve Sailer recently pointed out, director Tim Burton was indeed attacked for not including people of color in a movie set on a Welsh island in World War II, although as late as 1951 the proportion of “visible minorities” in Britain was just 0.19% (!). And the 2007 movie Atonement did prominently insert a wholly fictitious black soldier into its famous five-minute continuous tracking shot of the scene at Dunkirk. [Presenting the Black Past—How History Must Change The Media, by Miranda Kaufman, MirandaKaufman.com, November 14, 2013]

> And so it is a movie about a people of a certain time, a people who knew who they were, a people who firmly understood their culture and their obligations to it, and to their nation, and to each other.

If it's even debatable on Sup Forums whether it's propagandistic, then by Hollywood's standards it isn't.

It's a very British movie. Some of the accents I couldn't understand. The Germans make an appearance that lasted about 2 seconds in a movie about wwii. Not even any Hitler (PBUHN!) actor either. Expect to be mildly amused, and that's it.

It's a bunch of brits getting their asses handed to them by no face nazis. The movie was kinda boring and not as great as it could have been.
Another sterile cold Nolan movie.

It's good. The boat dad's lines about spitfires sounded like stuff my grandad said about them (am Britbong)

maybe it's you who is sterile and cold?

It's not even a war movie. There is one gun fight right at the beginning and that's it, you just see some Brit soldiers running away from fire, don't see any Germans. You don't see any Germans the entire film, until the last minute when some figured appear in the background of a shot, you can't even see them clearly.

It's a survival film. It's about a few guys trying to survive on a beach, in the ocean, on a boat and in a plane. It has nothing to do with politics, and it just has the war as a backdrop. Feels like a horror movie at times. Go see it, very good film. Also, there is almost no dialog in the entire movie, it's very visual.

Thanks for letting us know you didn't see it faggot.

no not him, but the movie was cold garbage.

Good point.

Dunkirk is legitimately free of kike influence. I was very impressed with it.

>No forced diversity; the entire cast is white, and there are only a handful of French African blacks among the extras. The soldiers are all male.
>The Germans are not demonized, portrayed instead as an overwhelming powerful foe; there are no swastikas in the film
>Strong nationalistic/patriotic theme

It's a war movie, but not an action movie. Do not go in thinking you're going to see acts of courage or heroism. It's a movie about British lads trying not to get killed by methed-out German death squads.

Dont waste your time in this jewish brainwash

is it even still out?

how about you just make your own fucking decisions in life instead of asking a bunch of sausage fingered virgins on a anime political board what to do

I have to disagree. I couldn't get up to piss once the entire film because it had me locked to the screen.

It's a redpilled film about the power of a single culture and people overcoming adversity and being British, not a pack of multicultist cucks.

Also, those British fighter pilots.

It's alright. No overt Jewish tricks. I wouldn't call it a war movie, though. It's more of a survival movie. The one aspect that did annoy me, was the Francophobia. It just seemed like they were pandering to low IQ morons. "Hurr durr surrender monkeys." Really pathetic and unnecessary. The French showed great bravery at Dunkirk. We'd have lost WAY more of our men, if they hadn't defended us.

A French man robs a dead English mans shoes so it was spot on 10/10 historically accurate

Mate do you not know history or something?

They weren't English they were french

I know what you mean mate that made me feel awkward

It's actually surprisingly good. The British and French are still pussies for not fighting to the death like true men though.

It's a good movie, second best of the year after Blade Runner: 2049 IMO, and not politicized at all.

It's not redpilled or bluepilled. It's simply neutral and has absolutely no political agendas at all

The nazis are portrayed as winning and extremely dangerous, and there is a very strong british nationalist undertone. Everyone is white, and there are no Jews in the film, period. So, judge what you will about it from that.

It's very nationalistic and all the characters are white

Wait until kim long ding presses a button and melts half of your country

>WHY THE NAZIS SHOOTING RETREATING SOLDIERS
hitler sent peace offer to allies to spare the lives of the soldiers at dunkirk, they survived because hitler wanted pleasant relations between britain and germany

no one is opposed to him nuking california, trust me

It's a shitty movie, doesn't compare to Black Hawk Down(The best war movie ever).

Not true, since they showed the Brits and French retreating together.

It's movie that tries to make a bunch of British sitting on beach look dramatic. No real heroism. Just glorifying people running away.

What’s your Aspergers score

>asking on anime forum if you can go see a movie you are interested in

And you dare to call other people le cucks

Brother who loves WWII stuff went to see it and said it was boring.

He was hoping to see WWII warfare but apparently it was all 'muh feelings.'

This. If it doesnt mention the fact that Hitler ordered his foces to stand down then cool, I'll watch it.
But I doubt that's the case.
It's probably some hollywood jew scripted piece of shit portraying Hitler as (((satan))) and the US and the limey cuckolds as BASED AND OPPRESSED HEROS/ETERNAL GUILT RIDDEN UNDER-DOGS

BASED
A
S
E
D

But they literally never once show a swaztika or say "Nazi"

It's neither bluepilled or redpilled. It's just sort of a disaster survival movie set in Dunkirk really.
It's definitely not propaganda if that's what you're wondering, there's faults on both sides, and the characters we follow all come away feeling as though they've lost.
The chronology is fucking weird and I think it would have been a better film if events happen in chronological order which they don't.
I'd say that if you can you should definitely watch it in theatres, because the sound in this movie makes a lot of the tension and I don't know how good it'll be on a tv screen

if it mentions*

didn't even fucking watch it

I'd disagree, I'd say it's definite propaganda.

The same way that a John Wayne war movie would be propaganda towards macho culture, this movie is propaganda towards "Men have feelings too" culture.

It's a shitty war movie, it has nothing to do with war. It's brokeback mountain with WW2 Germany as a backdrop.

>being this new
Why would any REAL user waste thier time or money on watching some hollyjew movie?
How old are you? Did you come here from t_d?

Hey, my friends dad was in the book. Really cool guy, but his son turned out sorta weird and became a furry.

"The Nazis have killed over six million Jews, and we're next if we don't get out of here NOW!"

I walked out of the theater, Nolan is a fucking hack.

I would unironically welcome Kim as a liberator if he incinerated San Francisco, Oakland, and Los Angeles.

>hollywood
nope

Those were French soldiers dumbass

I saw 1 black french soldier near the start and that was it for the whole movie,

Also you don't see any wehrmacht soldiers until the very end but only for a few seconds.
They are hardly "portrayed" at all.

>It's a shitty war movie, it has nothing to do with war. It's brokeback mountain with WW2 Germany as a backdrop.
HURR DURR I DIDNT SEE IT BUT I'LL STILL GIVE MY OPINION.

It's not a war movie. It's a disaster movie set during war.
It's fuck all to do about feelings unless you consider getting PTSD from nearly drowning on a sinking ship, being terrified hiding for your life in a boat that happens to be under fire by the enemy for target practice, and willingly running out of fuel dooming yourself to capture by the enemy just to shoot down another fighter and keep you side safe as "muh feels"
You're a fucking faggot if you're that sensitive.

Easy explanation. He couldn't handle the fact he had to live in his dad's shadow, and if his dad was in Mogadishu during the shit going down, his dad has MASSIVE balls.

It's a pretty good cinematic movie. Don't expect much of a story.

Also a lot of BRITAINS FINEST HOUR, but anyway.

Another user who hasn't watched the film. Literally not a mention of Jews in the entire thing

sorry I thought you were implying "You didn't even watch it! So How can you judge."
But you were literally saying you didn't watch it. ha.
>tfw

>The French showed great bravery at Dunkirk
this

Not even French

F

This, and look how (((((der ewige anglo)))))) repaid his forgiveness. He knew that finishing off the BEF at Dunkirk would have eliminated the possibility of a long war on the western front, thus committing all forces to the eastern one and easily winning by 1941 against the USSR. And he still spared them.

Soldiers who were a part of the BUF and served at Dunkirk were arrested when they returned to Britain. Never forget. Hitler did nothing wrong.

I did see it, my gf and I kept falling asleep in the theater. It was a shitty movie. I was in Iraq and I know what war is like, eat my dick sensitive sally.

>UK
Oh no wonder, did you clear your post first with the local imam?

most accurate post

>War movie
Yeah, do you know why they got stuck on the boat?
Because they were deserting faggots, and they should have all been shot, tortured, and quartered. The movie could have literally been renamed into Coward: The Movie and noone would have noticed a difference.

Honestly, you brits have never looked like such big pussies. Frankly I have more respect for the Ruskie's who would kill any troops who would flee battle, better than you faggots.

Unless you don't count Dog fights, yeah you're right. Not much "action" just "survival".

Not only propaganda, but nauseatingly boring.

Haha get fucked burger. Just a reminder your nigger population is 3 times bigger than our Muslim population, and your Hispanic population is 6 times bigger.
Britain is stil 80% white, go prep the bull Mr 52%

What Muslim population? I thought you guys were recently overrun by Asians lol

Just a reminder that the state of Texas alone is 3 fucking times the size of your pitiful island, and that you are most likely a Norman rape baby.

If you want to play that game, shall we talk about how George Zimmerman was white? :)

(((They))) always do this pathetic shit, I can't even watch a movie anymore because I just see the hidden agendas in the background.
Harder trying to relate to life-long friends that adopt, and parrot everything Hollywood, and the "Colbert show" tell them is morally right. I can't even share my thoughts with them anymore.

Are you the laundry guy? You sound like the guy who is brought to Iraq to do the laundry

The news labeled him a "White Hispanic", the difference between our countries is that the government didn't follow along with the renaming.

Normans left no genetic trace on England. Try again.

10th Mountain Division, 2-14 Infantry. Try again.

Whatever you say Oliver.

It's redpilled, just like most of Nolan's films

>White Hispanic
My fucking sides
Vote Pedro 2024 burger

I thought it was boring. There is one scene filmed from several camera angles that was edited to repeat over and over, and dragged on for about 10 minutes. Then some other implausible shit happens. Wait for redbox or netflix.

I might unironically die laughing if San Fransisco got vaporized by a nuke

As many other anons have said the movie is not propaganda and it doesn't depict either side as evil it depicts the what war really is two sides fighting for their beliefs

Prove that the Normans left a genetic trace on England, you mutt.

The Normans invaded almost 1000 years ago. Are you fucking retarded?

Here you go fago
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
willing to bet Im whiter than you are. 50/50 Scotch/Anglo

Its neither. Its a action movie and they pussied out of including anything political.

You mean strong armed their way out of including political bullshit in it.

I'm guessing Blu-ray is coming out soon
>this is advertising

>willing to bet Im whiter than you are
Only Americans can go on about how White somebody is. You never hear that discussion in Europe. Also, that study you linked? I'm not seeing the part where it says "the Normans left insert % of DNA here". So by all means, please show me where it says that.

If you're a historyfag, it's really cool to see.
Whole point of the film is to show how tremendously the allies fucked up, both in allowing 400,000 men to be encircled and in only being able to evacuate 3/4's of them.

Does an excellent job of conveying the terror and dread of being encircled, with what seems like a slim chance of survival.