Do you feel more loyalty to you country or to your state?

Do you feel more loyalty to you country or to your state?
Should America have just been a confederation?

As a Quebecker my state.
Nice feet.
Not really but hey

I feel no loyalty towards people who do not represent my interests.

The federal government is necessary to defend American ideals. Most of the power, however, should indeed be shifted back to the states to give the people the power and reduce bureaucratic decisions made at the federal level.

I only feel loyalty to my nation.

I feel loyalty to my race not political entities.

This. Those who place the highest priorities on places other than my people and country are not welcome on this land.

I feel no loyalty to ideals or politics either.

You don't live in a state stupid faggot, you're Canadian you live in a province

State. Confederation is a retarded idea, the federal government isn't completely worthless. A return to states rights would be nice though.

I feel loyalty for the men and women who died while serving the israeal

People in USA care about the nation. They identify as Americans.

Only place where I see people care about states is press conference and local/regional news. They have to.

Kek based post

I should care about people who died under servitude to a state.

I feel zero loyalty to either, my loyalty resting squarely on my own personal wellbeing and that of those i care about.

If my community wanted any different, they would have ensured that the people in my community at least spoke fucking english. I feel like a foreigner in a place my family has lived since 1820

my loyalty is to the white ethnostate that i will create when i can buy an island somewhere

>the American nation
Only invented through centralized education and mass media, people identified based on region and state.

My family came here from Eastern Europe in 1956 and I feel more Anglo than Canadians whos family has been here for hundreds of years. It feels weird

America is a union of many nations not a nation.

this is what I mean
I'm from Washington and don't really give a shit about non Cascadians
Or Cacadians who live in the big cities

>United States
USA is a federation of many different nations and states, never existed solely "American" identity.

Because you foreigners don't understand how it feels to have your people spread to every corner of the globe.

to be honest this thread was more for Americans
idc about you syrupniggers
Cause Canadians only have 2 cultures, Quebecois and Leafs

If your nation falls, who will you feel loyalty to?

So to you, indians and pakis are your people?

They aren't people
There was about 500,000 humans (Anglos) living there though during the Raj

This.
Nonsense question. Even if the rest of your nation is wiped out and you are the only one left there's no reason to shift your loyalties.

My loyalty ends at my property line

The principle is the same you autist.

No it's not
A state is a country
A province is a province

None of the above.

God. Family. Friends.

Government is to protect freedoms, not promote degeneracy.

Whatever you say leaf it's not like you were relevent to anything
Ill call it a state from now on

wtf is wrong with her foot? :'(

I feel betrayal from my country not from the people in it but the politicians who ruin it and I can't really say I'm loyal to the county of east Cheshire either the entire local council needs to be hanged for all I care

Make bastard feudalism great again brother

I'm making the point that your nation is your people. It doesn't matter what your people call themselves.

I feel loyalty to breed this whore

nothing, its pretty easy to do shit with your toes.

Missouri > kikeshithole

Easy choice

No I mean the shape of it, it's all fat and flat and whatnot. People should have an arch in their foot, I sincerely hope this nigger does not produce offspring

america comes before michigan, not a hard choice to make

I'm a Floridian thru and thru and will never give that up. But you know Florida is a part of the united states. By loyalty to my state I share that same loyalty with my nation. Just because we fly Confederate flags down here doesn't mean we don't bleed red white and blue.

Wales is part of the UK but the Welsh are Welsh
What's your point?

Fuck you man, that fresh water is ours first and foremost.

>never existed solely "American" identity
Not until after 1865, that being said we've been here longer than the Dutch in South Africa. If they are an ethnic group then so too are we. Though I'm not sure how long you've been here, Paco

as fucked up as ontario is I feel more loyal to it then the rest of canada

i put america above michigan, but i dont put other states before it. i still spit on filthy ohioans and other sorts of sub-human trash that foolishly believe themselves to be my equal.

God.

this is numale speak. le college pride amirite? BASED LINCOLN THO xD

texas>US

Equal loyalty. I love America but I live my state as well.

Actually fuck it, I like America more than the state.

No

Loyalty to a geographic area or mostly negative body concerned with maintaining its own interests does not fit with me.

The world is different when we realize where we are putting our power and what is being done with it.

I am more prone to being loyal towards truth and my nature rather than collections of schemes. manipulation tactics, and lies.

Nation. Feel free to sign up and serve. States only lighten legislative and judicial burden. Anyone confessing loyalty to a state over the Union is not an American, but a disloyal twat whose pride is only spurned on 16 Saturdays.

america would have been a better place if the south won the civil war

at least the fags would be massacred and people would actually know how to behave in fucking public.