Fat people cant do ASM-

Fat people cant do ASM-
youtube.com/watch?v=SiMUM2AV9-g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHjeCLHaKLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was hoping for the sound of gasses leaving her bloated body.

holy fuck look at those comments, so much god damn virtue signaling

Im sure her condition is partly her fault, but what if she has something wrong with her?
Dont be so insensitive to other humans, we need to help eachother up not pull eachother down.
Imagine a world where everyone helped eachother do their best and encouraged them to change positively.... All the problems we have would subside, and conflict would be totally erased and we'd start listening to one another, no matter creed or race.
It starts with you, you are part of the problem.

it is unbelievably easy to lose bodyfat
she will be dead within 5 years and i just hope to god she is not being kept alive on my taxpaying back

She was dusty as fuck dusting the fuck out in disgust
She was fluffing dusty balls with a fluffer without a fuss
>perfect double chin

Gluttony is a disgusting sin, but I dont think anybody was cured of their addictions by being mocked and insulted. That often makes it worse, Im just saying the more kind you are, the more appealing your suggestions will be.

Here's some philosophy ASMR for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=UHjeCLHaKLc

she created her channel because she knew virtue signalers would make her popular, you dont honestly think she went "wow I would be perfect for ASMR!" do you?

No doubt.

What? Many people get into shape for fear of being mocked and insulted

t. fat-ass

You simply eat less, how can you possibly make any excuse that this hamplanet MUST consume 5000 calories everyday when you're not an athlete by any stretch of the imagination (the only thing she can stretch other than her stomach)
P.S. Bring back Fat People Hate

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.

She was born paralyzed with spina bifoda ...what a bitch.

Bifida

cuck

She has spina bifida and is half paralyzed. she's Christian and she could have given up but she keeps trying.

She's actually nice

No, just literate.

What the fuck is wrong with her right eye?

I agree user. This existence is suffering and people cope with it in different ways. We need to be kind to people and show compassion and understanding. Not blindly of course. People are responsible for their own destiny but there's no point in kicking sand in someones face who's obviously been beaten down by life.

>all those virtue signaling roasties in the comment section

>mocked and insulted
Do you even know where you are user?

why so mean though
this diseased sickly woman is a hermit who lives in her trailer just trying to entertain herself
she's not ranting on cam about SJWism

> confrontation won't work
> try enabling
> i love reddit

Obviously she's a disgusting bag of flesh but I don't think she's harming anyone.

because she's using it for personal gain. certainly doesnt make her evil, but it means I can criticize her ASMR because she's shit at it.

>all those misogynistic people in the comment section objectifying this poor woman and calling her beautiful

top kek'd.

fuck mane,, Sup Forums still got it..

>Im sure her condition is partly her fault, but what if she has something wrong with her?
That's the logic most fat people use to keep from bettering themselves whether they have a diagnosed illness themselves or not. Apart from conditions like that grill with t-rex legs, no illness forces a person to be fat. Even getting pregnant only requires ~300 extra calories a day, but a lot of women use it as an excuse to eat whatever they want because they've been conditioned that it's okay.

Lost 50 pounds due to malicious bullying in college (you muricans call it highschool)

This

Also can someone explain the point of ASMR to me, I don't fucking get it

>youtube channel over 4 years old
>has hundreds of videos..some over an hour long
>MAKEUP TUTORIALS KEK
>RECIPE VIDEOS HYPERKEK