Hispanics, Arabs,Jews,Asians, or blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont care rilly az long az she a #THICCBIH

fine ill race mix but just this once to get it out of my system

build the wall

hispanics have their ancestry in the Iberian peninsula, r1b, they are the same as your british ancestors.

A spic is a spic, even if you are "white".

If I HAD to pick I would choose Latinas because they're the only ones with at least a little European in them

spic is not an insult.

being hispanic is an honor, we have a lot of culture, history, and future.

>a little

I’ve been to Mexico City. It was full of dark brown Umpa-Lumpas 50 pounds over weight, and giant hairy moles. This girl is the 1% of 1%.

Asians, they're nice to look at and don't commit crime

White and Castizo Hispanics

You aren't Spanish.
You're mexican.

because white mexicans live in west and north mexico

I stayed at the W in Polanco. Only time I saw the “white” Mexican variety. They must import them from those regions....lol

Mexicans were created by Spaniards.

high class in mexico city are mostly white btw, they all live in polanco, santa fe, miguel hidalgo,masarik and all posh neighborhoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTa9yZ8wWg

did you like mexico city?

Whats the point of this big assed woman? They have 1000's of online admirers and probably get hit on by gangsters daily. No normal guy would stand a chance.

88% of Mexicans have Spanish father origin, 12% Amerindian in mostly non urban rural areas.

No, I just so happen to do a lot of international travel for business and have insane # of miles. On a whim I was invited to spend New Years with a friend, and she has family there. Your right about them being light skin and high class. All of them were either Uni professors, or Doctors.

FICKKI FIKKI DAT ASS NIGGUH GNHH MUH DIKK

Latina master race pls

Not true. If anything they are repulsed by the guys who sweat them all the time. My girl is skinny thick Italian with ass and DDD weighing around 125. She will avoid places without me for that reason. Her and her sister tell me stories of gross black men hitting on them. I even saw my girls sister. Who is hotter blonde and blue eyes. Tear a black mans heart out in front of me. It took all my strength not to burst out laughing at the poor fella.

Castizo>Persian>Asian>Arab>Jew>your dog>mestizo>blacks

Death to all of them.