Sschool days

should i watch it ? how bad it could be

idn haven't watched it either

Someone screencap this thread

dont

Some people think it's so bad that it's good, but it's actually just bad. Save yourself the time and skip it.

Watch episode 1. Watch episode 12. Boom, you've gotten all the best parts of the show.

NO No No No No NO No No No NO No No NO NO NO NO NO NO NWNNWNWNQNNQNNWNWNNWNN N

The ending is entertaining, but that's about it.

Yeah it is.

heads off to this show

I'd recommend it, it's part of history.

Disregard the anime, download the Kokoro clips from Shiny Days and be done with it.

>just Kokoro
What are you an idiot? Download all of the clips.

The Kokoro clips being one of the very few good loli animations makes them far more worthwhile than the other girls' scenes.

What are the other good loli animations?

>loli
That explains quite a bit. Not the biggest fan of loli shit that's why.

Technically a game, but Hizashi is a big one. I honestly can't think of any actual loli h-anime that are decent. I guess Little Monica, but that's just one borderline scene.

Its bad. Its everything wrong with "deconstructions"

It's not really a deconstruction, since it's not the first or last eroge to have bad ends. It's just the only one that really got an anime adaptation of one of those endings.

Definitely a must watch, it's a deconstruction of the harem genre with themes based on heavy adolescence psychology studies. It has some of the best writing I've seen in this medium and its characters are on par with Eva's in terms of depth.
The author took inspiration from David Cage's masterpieces and it's most obvious when you realize that every action has its consequences. You really feel for the characters and the sex scenes are really tastefully done. When Makoto is balls deep in Sekai's mouthpussy you feel a strong connection with the guy (the first time I watched it, I hate to admit but I reached my arm out expecting to fondle his balls xD).
I give it a 4/5. It's okay.

>XD

The entire School Days series is a lot funnier when you learn about Makoto's dad and the huge incestual web that links most of the characters.