SJW website Cracked publishes honest article

>But what I can say, from personal experience, is that the racism of my youth was always one step removed. I never saw a family member, friend, or classmate be mean to the actual black people we had in town. We worked with them, played video games with them, waved to them when they passed. What I did hear was several million comments about how if you ever ventured into the city, winding up in the "wrong neighborhood" meant you'd get dragged from your car, raped, and burned alive. Looking back, I think the idea was that the local minorities were fine ... as long as they acted exactly like us.

cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about_p2/

>as long as they acted exactly like us.
Remember goys, following the law is oppression

Jason Pargin is one serious piece of shit.

What struck me too. Best not be implying its wrong of us to expect them to be civilized.

Sean baby died for our sins

>honest

Lol no. Half my family (through marriage) aren't white, and regularly attended multicultural family reunions.

That coupled with how half my friends aren't white, and that I have non-white admixture, you'd see that racism is indeed a learned behavior through parents

>acting civilized is racist
you heard it here first

>uses disingenuous appeals to emotion
>"IF YOU DISAGREE WITH OUR POST-MODERN MARXIST CULT YOU'RE THE INSANE ONE!"
>honest

Nope, take your shilling and shove it, shitter.

I stopped reading Cracked a loooooong time ago. This is exactly why.

>tfw cracked used to be humorous and good

>shilling old articles from an SJW website

Now this is slide threading

(((They))) know exactly whats going on. (((they))) wave their arrogance around like a fucking badge. This article is a fucking joke.

fuck man i still remember when cracked wasnt sjw shit

>Seanbaby
>the unironic SJW bay area leftist with ties to ANTIFA
>our guy

Fuck I used to love Cracked when I was 15. Now it's just Buzzfeed-tier garbage. Sad

>Looking back, I think the idea was that the local minorities were fine ... as long as they acted exactly like us
It's not just the town nigger who's fine as long as he follows the law, that applies to the natives as well.

remember when cracked.com was about photoshop contests and top 5 things you might've missed from vidya, top 10 rumours that were proven to be true

It has been for several years now. This pic is how it was BEFORE GG, I never dare to look how bad it got during and after.

The caption contests always got a laugh from me

He was /ourguy/ back in the year 2049

Is that real?

It was 3 years ago, it's orders of magnitude more pozzed now.

The right one is composed of different articles from different days. But yes, they are all real.
I stopped reading in 2012. They shit the bed the same way Last Week Tonight did. Both provide serviceably humoruos content on neutral content, but anything touchy turns into preach central with no jokes to be seen.

They piled on a bunch the social justice shite into one image, but I can assure the transgender and "men are trained to hate" women articles are real. So I have no real reason to doubt the others.

>I was a really active user of the PWOT forums before cracked
>now look at this site

Good article. Was written last year but yeah, worth reading. Obviously Wong is retarded when it comes to the "on the backs of slaves" shit, but at least he wrote something decent.

Sacred cows kill any kind of humor

yet another >n-now c-c-calm down guys!! we gotta s-s-stop being so c-c-c-condesc-sc-scending! to right w-wingers!
article

idk if it's amusing or infuriating watching liberals try to talk some sense into their monsters they have created who utterly refuse to suffer through any type or inch of logical, socratic method, reasoning

I actually used to watch last week tonight when it first came on air in 2014. He used to make some decent/humorous commentary on such issues as civil forfeiture.
>kid makes a couple of hundred dollars selling weed and lives in his parents house
>cops confiscate his parents house and their assets

He made some humourous points on how retarded that it is and his show was about stuff like that for the first few episodes, then it progressively got worse and turned into
"ITS THE CURRENT YEAR! IF YOU DONT LET YOUR WIFE FUCK BLACK MEN YOU ARE A NAZI! SIR! YOU ARE A NAZI SIR! ITS THE CURRENT YEAR"

Nostalgia goggles. It was never good. I checked recently, after having the same thought.

>Looking back, I think the idea was that the local minorities were fine ... as long as they acted exactly like us.
There is nothing wrong with this

if you believe that race is a social construct, then you must also be concerned about other social constructs that set us apart, like culture. Multiculturalism creates prejudice and needs be stamped out.

One culture = one people = one peace

used to love cracked. i quit reading when john cheese quit smoking/drinking. he started being a "holier than thou" douche afterwards and was seriously the most unfunny faggot in the world, next to david wong of course. the shit he would post was absolute garbage. not sure if he still writes for them as of yet. about that time however they started pandering to the jews so it was a good time to leave

He can explain it but we're still wrongthinkers that just don't understand. It still oozes that smug arrogance that liberals are so famous for. They just can't fucking help themselves.

So I used to read Cracked in the early 90s, mainly when I was obsessed with TMNT and they did a lot of parodies. Cracked was great. Mainly read MAD from 90-95. I know MAD was owned by jews but not sure about Cracked at the time. But is MAD just as bad as Cracked is now? Its been 20+ years since I read either. Breaks my heart to see Cracked go this route. Seems like MAD at least likes to touch their roots. They never seemed like a (((magazine))) but more just social commentary. They definitely were anything but in the 50s-60s..

MAD shaped my sense of humour back in the 80s. Subversive as fuck but I saw it was turning to shit in the late 90s and stopped reading

>Cracked
>BuzzFeed
>anything that was once related to Gawker
>Jezebelle
>ArsTechnica

these are all just fake news propaganda