Corey Feldman was abused by Robin Williams

Story time Pol. This pic was taken about the same time that these events occurred. This is why Robin Williams killed himself. He knew that Corey was planning to go public with the story. He's not the only abuser, there are 2 more. Corey came out and spoke publicly of his abuses 2 years after Robin's death.

Some references for context:

Mork & Mindy
imdb.com/title/tt0077053/

When Corey comes out in a couple of weeks, the truth will come out. Robin had a dark side that not many knew of. Only a couple of people in the showbizz know about that. Most of these events happened when Robiun was doing as lot of drug. it still doesn't excuse his despicable behavior. He's dead now, but the truth will come out. This is also what Corey referred to when he said that one of his abuser was dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
mercurynews.com/2012/01/11/hicks-corey-feldman-to-name-sex-abusers-in-new-book/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He hasn't even been booked, just fined.
Why would you disinform like this?

sounds plausible

i agree fully that robin williams was a piece of shit.

It happened at a production wrap-up party that was organized by a big wig producer, I'm not going to name him but his name will be in the news very soon. The only person that know about that is Whoopi Goldberg, she was also at this party. I don't know if she will come clean and tell the truth. We'll see.

Now you'll find out why Feldman was called THE MOUTH in Goonies.

What are you talking about Bot?

Corey has always spoken publicly about his abuse.the Barbara Walters thing happened in 2003.robin williams died in 2014

Was it in 2003 that he said one of his abusers was dead?

This is the article that lead to the death of Williams.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

It was in 2013 not 2003

>When Corey comes out in a couple of weeks
Jail, I assume OP means.

Are you retarded or what?

I might be wrong and the interview was in 2013.

I am retarded,I apologize continue with your larp

Does this look like a 2003 clip to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

mercurynews.com/2012/01/11/hicks-corey-feldman-to-name-sex-abusers-in-new-book/

Thank you. I shall continue.

When I was a kid my parents sent me to a both a baseball and a theater camp with the local jewish community center on different weekdays. The baseball part was normal but the guy that was director for the theater camp was always going on about how the kids would have to perform nude at some point. I figured it was a joke at the time but in retrospect he made that joke every day. Definitely comps my sushi now that I look back...

He was a funny man, maybe he was just joking around, not many people get his humour.

>Robin was a children's actor, but they kept the kids away from him on set.

He also raped the pepsi girl and the litte girl from Mrs.Doubtfire. Look it up, they're both mentally fucked now.

Diddling kids is not funny. At least for me, I don't know about you user? Do you find that funny? Do you laugh when you diddle kids?

elijah wood did say the american hollywood child abuse scandal was on a par with the jimmy saville case here in UK

I hate to say it, I really fucking do, robin williams makes the comfiest films, but it makes a lot of fucking sense

Most people don't get it. They need CNN to announce it and make it real for them. Well guess what, CNN will announce it once Corey goes public.

I thought he committed suicide because he had an inoperable brain issue.

Has anybody watched the open secret documentary? Alot of those guys named are still working in the industry.

Robin made a casual joke about how little girls grind those toy horses from back in the day and got booed for being inappropriate. It got quickly pushed under the rug but it made me think he said that a bit too naturally.

That's the official reason. His wife knew and this is why it took so long to issue an official statement. The choice was made to not sully his legacy. But she fucking knew.

He was way past his prime as a performer anyways

Oh god

Sweet shit, please be true. Niggers would be BTFO along with Jews.

Maybe if he did some voices during it could be hilarious.

>being obsessed with """showbiz""" gossip

really activates my deep neuron nuts

>They need CNN to announce it
Its really sort of perverse that so many people have been trained to not think for themselves because its painful.

Billy Crystal...?

He never named anyone though.

>Robin was like a giant kid on set(HOOK), he would rarely hangout with the adults and always hangout with the children. A few background actors got creeped out and left within 3 days of filming.

I legitimately believe that he died due to autoerotic asphyxiation, but was cleaned up when after his body was discovered (very common reaction). I really liked his movies, especially What Dreams May Come, but he's always struck me as a really weird guy.
Maybe not "diddle kids" weird, but at this point I really wouldn't be surprised

fuck

Honestly, if you think about it, for an actor that makes sense as most of his scenes were with the kids, right? If you want to build a rapport with actors, you spend time with them.

MUST SUMMON BONZI BUDDY

That is some deep shit.

>the litte girl from Mrs.Doubtfire
big if true

What did Rufio know and when did he know it!?!?

if it was filmed in 2003 how would it look any different?

op is talking about a book

I doubt he can prove it, all he has are his memories as a kid, so if he said anything he'd be sued into the stone age

Except none of this shit will ever see the light of day

Why do you think Whoopi Goldberg is so outspoken about this subject? Coincidence? Of course no. She fucking knows like I have said. I am not larping. Liberals always project and virtue signal about their own demons.

>Robin was very excited to do the project(JACK), he mentioned finally being able to be himself, a child. He mentioned sexualizing certain aspects of the movie including his character and the adults. He felt like normalizing this kind of thing would help people understand him.

Williams actually played a pervert in the movie Insomnia

>Pol

hows it going middle aged mothers?

Can I get proof please? If there ever was anyone pure in the Hollywood industry it would be Williams, and I will not allow some random faggot throw accusations because he saw child Corey in the same pic as Williams.

fug

inb4 he dies in jail.

Whoopi Goldberg is haunted by what she witnessed when she was in the industry. Like Corey she's also a cornerstone and potentially instrumental to expose them all. She's a flaming Liberal, but I hope that her hatred of Trump won't prevent her from exposing the truth.

I always knew Robin Williams was a SICKO PIECE OF SHIT

stop doing this

obin would neve do such a thing. Fuck you fo making this thead and filling people's head with bullshit.

It's happening niggers. Rejoice.

i heard he used to go to comedy shows and steal material and if a comedian saw him they would walk off the stage

>not getting the bigger picture

Really shits up my board, ay kike?

Corey Haim would still be alive?

Also,
>This is also what Corey referred to when he said that one of his abuser was dead.
>implying it can't be some old ass producer that liked kids
Give me sources other than your own ass and "believe me goayes"

How do you know?

The rumor is that Williams committed the rape while in character as Mork. Saying things like "So this is what humans call sodomy"

kek.
but i also sense a pattern here. Patch Adams was a another Williams flick with kids. hell, none of this even really surprises me; my father used to say that Williams' gave off every indication he was a barely concealed closet case and now this?

I believe.

dont go targetting robin without evidence,hes too beloved and you will be met with a wave of normie resistance that will cuck our witch hunt

dont start naming him till its confirmed till then focus on the jews

You have no fucking idea. I live in L.A. Many of us know what has been going on for fucking ages. Working in restaurants, catering private parties and working in bars and night club. You are the one that has no idea what's really going on fucking retard.

Because he has no pwoof, you idiot. The only thing he's going on is that Coey said that one of his molesto's is dead. Whoa, Wobin is dead, it's totally him!

You don't know shit you lawping fag.

I bet you never thought he would kill himself either.

I posted many links already. Take the time to read them before asking for more proofs. Do you want me to post a pic of Robin Williams fucking a kid in the ass?

how do u know all this?

source?

>HURR DURR SCREEN CAP THIS GAIZ!!!
Faggot OP strikes again.

we need a thread where we look at all movies with all actors in it corey has started in and cross reffernce with celeb deaths,there is sites that keep track of such things

if robin is the sole one fair dos but i doubt he is a nonce,there must be more

He didnt... he was silenced. Just like Carradine.

This isn't just the movie industry. It's the music industry as well.

Remember those emo bands back in the early 2000's? All of them touched underaged girls right in the open with an ego so huge thinking nobody's gonna stop them. Then there was that one guy who was on PCP and did sick shit on skype in the UK and went to prison. Remember him?

Don't get me started on the rave industry.

You claimed he would never do such a thing. That is a big claim.
OP is speculation but so is your post. You're getting quite emotional.

He had sevee depession. If you think he killed himself because of something elated to Coey, then you'e an idiot.

Whoopi was the one that defended Polanski by minimizing what he did and saying that is wasn't "rape rape".

youtube.com/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

lost prophets?

Now that's what I call wild speculation. Big if true though.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Shut up, you idiot. I'm typing like this because my 12 key is bwoken.

I don't care, when Corey comes out, it will all be exposed. I'm just giving you all a preview of what is to come. Now is the time to expose it all. And all of it will be exposed. Absolutely every fucking details will come out. Robin Williams was a pedophile. Sorry to hurt you fee fees.

Dumbass, Corey is not gonna name names cause he's said it on his actualy twitter. This is just some schock. Take your meds, jerk off, go for a run, and sort yourself out.

While this is probably 100% LARP, the one thing that would give it a certain amount of credence is the fact that Robin Williams was an extremely hairy man.

Go take a shit in the steet, pajeet.

I agree about the autoerotic asphyxiation. He starred in World's Greatest Dad where he covered up the details of his son's accidental suicide.

He's not wrong. You should see the sick shit in the entertainment industry upstate in the SF region. Clubs, bars, private parties, all full of messed up shit.

Yes actually, if you don't remember computers were still running windows 98 because 2000 was shit, cameras were still shit too, and this was probably shot 1 or 2 years prior if you think about how slow Hollywood used to be, and this was aired probably before moot made this site.

I'm not larping. What I am stating is real.

I work in a pediatric ER, and half the boomer-age doctors are red-pilled enough to be routinely posting here. One was IRL shitposting, making jokes about how ridiculous having only 1 LV shooter sounds and getting agreement from the parents. More amazing is, I don't think they even know about Sup Forums - what we talk about here is either reflecting or influencing an actual change in the normiesphere.

You're behaving irrationally.

Kys, you dumb attention seeking basement dwelling faggot.

This accusation comes out of fucking nowhere with no evidence aside from a picture of the two actors. Corey never implied anything about an abuser that resembles Williams except that he was dead.

Sounds like they're trying to pull a Michael Jackson on Robin Williams and sully his good name to put us off the trail of the real pedos.

Don't trust OP.

OP is most definitely a faggot.

It's more likely that Robin wanted to save the kids and was suicided for it.

I'm not buying this psy op patsy-story bullshit.

This happened in LA, not SF btw. But it was a long time ago.