Taboo Tattoo

>mfw the dumbest slut in the series dies for being retarded and being involved in something she shouldn't be in

How is this show? Looked pretty mediocre so i never tried it but I like anime like Soul Eater and whatnot

The pace is accelerating with every episode. Soon it'll create its own event horizon.

It's not bad, the feeling of the show changes massively from when it starts. I thought it would be some battle harem at first, but it's turning into retardedly massive powerlevels and suffering.

I think the whitehouse gets voided out of existence in a later chapter as well

>Killing best girl in the show

Dropped.

>best girl
>stupid retarded bitch that literally walked to her death

>muhhhh Seigiii

im on the fence with this. i cant quite say its good/medicre/bad. really some moments are from ok to good and others are pantsu on head retarded.

Imagine setting out to create a manga by taking three or four of the most mediocre and derivative light novels you can find, tearing fifty random pages out of each, and then stapling those pages together and using them as your script. The result might be something like Taboo Tattoo.

>BB died
fanwank shitposter BTOF

>toko died
>BB died
i guess Bluesy wins the Seigi bowl

NO, Bluesy is cuck by her.

Far, far too compressed. The pacing is so fucked up it's jarring to watch.
They squashed a large manga into a single cour when it needed two or three to do the source material justice.

I feel that no matter what happens in this show I'll always remember it for the ep where they fight it out and then go to the arcade and I had no idea what was happening.

One of the more jarring things I've seen in a while. It was like watching events unfold at 10x speed.

Can't blame her for taking the situation a bit lightly when just a couple episodes she was playing table tennis and get her tits groped by hime. She probably thought they were all bros. Fuck, I certainly did.

Why the hell did she think it was a correct choice to come to a war zone with no combat ability?

Probably the worst of the season

>Bluesy
Bluesy is slut, Shes a commodity used that has no value

Pretty good.
As long as the quality keeps up it will be worth watching.

Probably because up until the last 2 episodes this show was a comedy.

This is shit, but it's shit I can enjoy. It's so fucking ridiculous I can't help loving it.

It gives me the exact same feeling I got when I watched stuff like SnS. You know it's bad, but you just kinda like it.

>pedophile-kun died
I can't stop laughing!

When you put it that way it almost makes sense.

If you like anime that focuses on good fights a lot + cute girls, then you'll probably enjoy it.
One of my favorites this season.

>on second thought I might just horrifically murder you

At least the OP/ED is good

So bad it's good

lol

>FLAC
lossless is garbage unless you have a DAC and bat ears

That's a G dumbass