Does anyone know where Madoka Kaname is? She was really soft and gentle. How much an hour is she charging now?

Does anyone know where Madoka Kaname is? She was really soft and gentle. How much an hour is she charging now?

What?

>Sailor Moon still getting nice doujinshi
>Meduca Magico is long time dead franchise

Madoka isn't some whore. She is a good girl from a good family and her heart and her love belongs only to Homura. Don't say such degrading and bad things about her.

This disgusting thing in my pic isn't a whore either, but she is a heartless beast without a single ounce of natural human compassion. She lives only to bully people and cause problems.

None of the magical girls are whores, not Madoka and especially not this redheaded monster.

> plausible deniability

No one ever said she was a whore. What was said could've been interpreted as saying she was a masseuse. By outright denying it, you've added credence to the possibility of her being a whore.

>dead franchise

Puella Magi Mami Magica though

I think everyone knows what OP was implying. There is no reason whatsoever to think Madoka is a masseuse. Nor is there any reason whatsoever to think she is a whore, but this is Sup Forums so we know what OP was trying to do.

BTW Kyoko might not be a whore but everything else about her is terrible. Even if she wanted to be a whore (which she wouldn't) she couldn't because she stinks because she never showers. This girl literally is usless and there is nothing good about her. Even if she wasn't stinky (which she is) and wanted to be a whore (which she wouldn't) she probably would be good at being a whore either because she isn't good at anything whatsoever. Unless you are talking about her being good at being and insensitive bully that only lives to abuse people, because she is really good at that. She's a heartless monster with no love.

>she probably would be good at being a whore either
*wouldn't

>she isn't good at anything whatsoever
>She's a heartless monster with no love

For a prostitute, the first quality tends to be the one that reduces women into whores, as it is a form of paid work that requires little skill. The second quality is important as a prostitute services hundreds of clients and cannot afford to become attached to any. Thus, the evidence for Kyouko's involvement in the sex industry piles on.

She is at her house with her loving family. I don't know what service you think she was providing in exchange for money but you are mistaken.

If she is not a whore then she would be a loving spouse, right? If you think she is a pure girl why don't you marry her? You can help her fix whatever problems you think she has. You could be her loving husband who shows her the path of light. Despite all your protests I somehow don't think you would mind this.

>Sailor Moon still gets doujinshi
They rebooted the series in 2014 and it's still got two more seasons to remaster. Sailor Moon gets shit all when it comes to doujinshi.

>Madoka dead franchise
C90 was literally a Madoka commercial.

>She was really soft and gentle. How much an hour is she charging now?

Despite the fact that she is a new, she is pretty good.

She wouldn't do something like selling herself for money. ok? So just stop it. Why would she even need money? She is a shameless crook who just steals whatever it is she needs anyway.

I told you, she has no love in her so she couldn't be a loving spouse. Secondly, she may not be a whore but there is nothing pure about this heartless beast. Also, this girl is beyond redemption and there is no saving her, even if I wanted to which I don't because I like nothing about this arrogant child. The best thing that can be done for society is for her to just get locked up in a cage so she can't hurt anyone ever again.

Fuck, you're making me like Homura with this.

no tits no ass
I don't get her appeal.

You know, there are people out there who are not just overly obsessed with tits and ass and looks for other qualities in a woman. These people are called pedophiles.

But she is a virgin. This makes her more valuable.

This is not canon and she would never do these things. Please don't.

Well, if you don't want to marry her I suppose someone else will. You should know when to be honest with your feelings though, otherwise you will be lonely. That is all I will say.

That is untrue. You can love a woman who is not the most endowed without being a pedophile.

I-if someone else marries her it would probably just be some scam this heartless thing is running! There is no way she could ever actually love someone enough to marry!

>no homu
you faggots disappoint me

no one likes her after the movie, user

Homura a shit

>t. faglord

The series still get a bunch of doujin but nobody scan them anymore

Homura was nice too.

>___lord

Literally SRS lingo. Go back to t/u/mblr

Keep posting more cutesy homu fanart and I'll never leave

She better not take off her pantyhose.

>Homura
>foot job

Surprisingly believable.

Homu a qt and did nothing wrong.

>hair not lavender
>eyes not dark red

They dun goofed.

I made a cute thread about Nagisa if anyone wishes to join me.
I still like her. Homura is still Homura after all. Deep down she is still the cute, innocent girl she has always been.

Does a more beautiful color scheme for a girl even exist?

OTP
T
P

Blue & white

>n-no i'm kyubey
not even madoka would ever fall for that

Why don't Homura and Sayaka get along?

Not even close.

DELETE THESE

This girl is seriously pretty horrible. There isn't one good thing about her, all she does is a mean bully.

>it's a !akemi makes a madoka circlejerk thread & pretends to be different posters to shitpost episode

Sayaka a best!

Yeah, Sayaka is pretty nice. I don't know about best, but she is nice.

Unlike this arrogant child who only cares about herself and has no problem stepping on others. She is really horrible.

Great, you gave !Akemi a reason to post.

Why is she pretending to listen to music? The head piece is unplugged. Or maybe she is listening to the music in her heart?

It's not fucking fair. I'm mad. And sad.

If Homura and Madoka are "just friends" why did they hug naked amongst the stars? Doesn't seem like something you'd do with just any "friend", in my humble opinion...

You never got naked with your friends before?

KANAME MADOKA, NOT MADOKA KANAME

This is why I hate the madomagi fans.

That's exactly what she's doing or she's a headphone actor.

It's a front view perspective. The cord is connected to that device at the store.

Kyoko needs to stop this shit.

Autism, the post.

kyouko's a trouble maker

Is this some new age tsundere?

It's called false flagging, very common here.

I want to beat up Kyoko.

I believe they love each other, but it is not entirely weird for girls to be naked together in a non-sexual way. The bath comes to mind. That was the last time they thought they would see each other so I doubt they cared that they were both naked. If your best friend was about to leave forever you wouldn't hug her just because she was naked?

Maybe. She is cute enough to be a model.

Maybe, but why is the device invisible? They should have either had the cord go off-screen of show it connect to the device at the bottom of the screen.

I don't think Sayaka would like it if you did that. Kyouko was being mischievous but she was not malicious. Keep that in mind.

Leave Kyoko alone, you jerk.

Nah, brah. It's justice.

She charges eternity for an hour

t. homu

"""""JUSTICE"""""

This girl is really ugly. Seriously how could anyone love her, and even though she isn't pretty whats even worse is her soul is a rotten apple and she is mean to everyone and doesn't even care.
She really is horrible, and disgusting. Why do people like her?

>and her heart and her love belongs only to Homura
If I could hate people to death, I think there would be a few missing Madokafags

you can stop posting now, sayaka

I can beat up QB.

Even Madoka can do that m8.
But that doesn't mean you can win against QB.

I'll just put him in a logic loop and win because aliens can be robots.

How does obese Moemura make you feel?

I'll win Sayaka while you win QB if you understand my thoughtful intention.

>that art
>commissioned

I don't understand human

I saw it as their spirits talking to each other, outside their physical bodies. Them being naked was just metaphorical of that.

They do behind the scenes

No one does

I guess Homura decided to try seducing Sayaka in this timeline to keep her from contracting. Doesn't seem like she is exactly enjoying herself though.

I can totally see Sayaka just getting way too clingy in that scenario, much to Homura's annoyance.

Homura's skin appears too pale and unhealthy.
It's literally the skin color of female villain.

Who's to say it hasn't before?
Who's to say how late or early it happened?

Wow, I hate mami!

Retard alert

Can someone please explain to me why crack shit posters are such belligerent assholes? I made that statement plural because it sounds more fluid, but I'm sure everyone is aware it's just one person. Because no one ever spammed like this before !Akemi showed up.

>Who's to say it hasn't before?
The series itself. Because it never portrays Homura and Sayaka in that type of situation.

Honestly, wouldn't you be happier just killing yourself. You have no reason to be alive.

Don't lump me in with them, autist

>them
Just you.
And what do you mean "lump you in". Every single one of your posts have the same theme. Spamming crack shit.

>evil mami
not sure, why but I want more of this

>lol xd i posted a canon pair so that makes mo look like someone new

you don't like crack ships, you don't like canon ships, jesus christ are you impossible to please?

What did Urobuchi say again how the girls would handle sex? I remember Kyouko was if it was casual she would have fun, but if it was with someone she'd love she wouldn't last long.

No, I actually like canon pairs, unlike you. You are using them for the sake of false flagging and shitposting to try and fool people into believing your agenda.

you like Homu x Mado, right?
after all Madoka LOVES Homura