What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Fake news

Star Wars went to shit.
Harry Potter was always shit.
At least I still have LotR

Literally.
He doesn't write SW and directed only one of them.

next time your kid says hes afraid of the dark....
....PUNCH THE FUCK
ALWAYS PUNCH NAZIS

>Positive Force and Negative Force

okay, I'm done with this shit. FUCKING DONE

It's fake for the retards

>matter and anti matter
Force and Anti-Force

Literally fake news

Sage

Total bullshit

Abrams isn't a writer

And at any rate he's not going to be involved in future SW films

NAZIS BTFO

The new star wars movies were garbage so it's just getting more and more cucked.

Didn't they try to push interracial relationship in the new one?

LotR is shit compared to the source.

They even fucking changed the "final fight" scene to give it a Hollywood ending.

Aren't they saying they will accept blacks into the space nazis? I mean technically that's more accurate since it's an empire.

Star wars lore has been meme tier since it came out, it's really more about what it brings as high budget sci fi and action.

Fake and gay.

They brought him back after the director left

>LoTR was better in the books
Dude, seriously. Tom Bombadil was the most important character.

If it was Snopes I wouldn't believe it, but this article seems to debunk it steemit.com/steemit/@shayne/j-j-abrams-confirms-future-star-wars-films-will-drop-use-of-dark-side-to-combat-racism-steemit-investigation-into-fake-news-get

So children who are afraid of the dark are racist?

Are light bulbs racist for implying the dark is a bad thing?

Is it racist to wear black to a funeral?

Will witches have to practice "magic of colour", and will drug dealers have to sell drugs on the "market of colour"?

Where will it end?

#Shadow/darkness/blackclichesmatter

Seriously, who was associating the dark side with niggers other than people already obsessed with race? Morgan Freeman was spot on when he said we should stop talking about it, all it does is make everyone more racist. And it makes me sick, I'm becoming more and more racist every day because this shit is being shoved down our throats.

When I was a kid I never cared about race at all. I didn't pay attention to race in movies and on TV, I didn't notice the race of the people around me and it wasn't important in politics. But now in every commercial, poster, movie, TV show and everything else all I see is the race slots filled and noticing when one is "missing". I'm obviously preaching to the choir but next time you look at a poster or banner advertising something in the business world or social gatherings 9/10 times there are a white man and woman in the center, then an Asian lady, either a black lady and Latino man or Latino woman and black man. Sometimes they cut out the Asian or Latino or they double down on the "minorities" and remove either the white man or the white woman depending on the target consumer.

Everything now has to include every race, sexuality and gender (I know I know, there are only 2 but Hollywood thinks there are more) like the makers are collecting Pokemon cards.

fake and gay, why shoop shit like this when there is literally real shit to talk about everywhere

im pretty sure he's saying it's racist to say only white people can be space nazis.

>So children who are afraid of the dark are racist?
Well yes.

he means that star wars will be pure garbage in the near future.

Fortunately we still have warhammer 40k or warhammer fantasy.