Blue Submarine No. 6

So has anyone else actually watched this besides me? It's one of my favorite anime of all time and I feel like it's incredibly under rated.

The atmosphere, the tension, the relationships between everyone, etc. They just seem so perfect to me. Hayami and Kino's stressful love interest mixed with him and Mutio's connections makes for great interactions, especially in the last episode.

The main villain, Zorndyke, is a A+++ villain as well. Even Verg makes a good villain in his own right (even though I didn't really like him myself).

Fuck, can anyone else just discuss this with me?

I watched it a couple of months ago and liked it.
Felt like it was missing something though, couldn't put my finger on it. Like, it wasn't engaging something, almost bland at times.
Also, the CG was horrendous.

Loved it. Great music and I really liked the cgi. Sexiest god damn design ever in the tomboy. Had some good paced action set pieces too. End was weak but still.

>I really like Blue sub and want to talk about it
>OP is such a huge newfag it's actually causing me physical pain

I feel so conflicted right now.

No, you're the only person who watched this anime that aired on one of the most popular entry-level normalfag anime programming blocks in the history of Western television.

And if this is one of your favorite anime of all time, perhaps you should watch more than five anime. This board is for connoisseurs only (800+ watched minimum). See yourself out.

Please kill yourself senpai

Yes, the CGI was God awful. But given the time, it was pretty impressive. Still was horribly dated though. The animation was great I thought though. Especially pay attention to the facial animation in the first 2 episodes. Or really, all facial animation throughout. Really struck a chord with me, family.

>End was weak but still.
I actually liked the ending.

Yeah, because we need Dragonball Super, waifu, Evangelion, Umaru, YuGHiO, Gurren Lagann, Daily Japanese Thread, and whatever other bullshit you faggots shit up this catalog with. Sorry for trying to discuss something we never fucking see around here.

If you want to discuss something, how about you try not to start your thread like a pissbaby? Because if we're talking about things we "never fucking see around here," its definitely NOT threads that start with "Am I the only one who has seen X?" The answer is always no you entitled faggot.

>Replying to a shitposter

Bakas

Wasn't this on cable TV?

It was mediocre at best.

Toonami even, OP's just being a dumbass

>Q
>F
>T

s-sorry

>If you want to discuss something,
Then let's discuss Blue Submarine No. 6, you stupid fucking faggot?

Fuck, I'm sorry. I should have realized.

Let's discuss why sexy action jazz is best ost

Christ, I forgot how good Range Murata's character designs are once you get past the creepy undead robot vibe most of her girls give off.

Blu sub and last exile are muratas magnum opus

I watched it. It was my first anime.

I want to sexually fuck mayumi. I wish the sharkmen had raped her.

i really liked blue submarine 6,although th cgi was awfull and thanks to that it had aged really bad,still one of my favorites animes out there.also mutio was one of my first monstergirls

altough i really like her i only have 2 images of her

Was Mutio best grill?

>Hayami didn't end up with Mutio

0/10, absolutely disgusting.

What a stupid question.

Has anyone seen this show that aired on Cartoon Network?

I just couldn't stand that fish girl decided to stay with her abusive sexual deviant "master" who had sex all day with multiple fish girls and only used her as a cum dumpster instead of picking the superior MC who got his ass kicked by her "master" just to prove a point and be the bigger man.

Females really are a slave to the cock. At least MC got 2nd best girl.

>At least MC got 2nd best girl.
>2nd best girl
m80...

It's good, Sup Forums has nothing to talk about except complaining about CG.

But god fucking damn, is the soundtrack just amazing. The Thrill has some tunes too.

It aired on toonami in the early 2000s, many have seen it, but it's short, has terrible CGI, and a very unsatisfying plot so it's not the sort of thing Sup Forums really cares about

Really it's like bebop, bacaano, or a lot of other normalfag shit Sup Forums doesn't talk about because if you want to talk about it you can find plenty of people that'd discuss it with on MAL or an other plebian forum

lurk moar

Too bad she was raped.

It's weird seeing a girl that doesn't look enough like Lavie Head.

The "war is bad" theme was done really sloppily, also
>IF YOU KILL HIM YOU WILL BE JUST LIKE HIM

cute mermaid waifu >>>>>>>> shitty tsundere boy

Although I hate to agree with OP,
It's one of the only anime Ive bought, twice actually, DVD and BluRay.
I liked it. The bad guy who does the wrong things for the right reasons kinda plot always gets me.
Also;
>Dat Mutio.

You're right. Again, I apologize for shitting up your catalog trying discuss a favorite show of mine. I'll see you in that waifu thread, that One Punch Man thread, oh, that super fresh Haruhi thread, that Berserk thread, and lastly, that new Evangelion thread.

See ya around, Space Cowboy! xP

Every oldfag has, I'm always posting Mutio in Sakurafag threads.

If you mention it nowadays it's 'the cuck for shark meme' so I don't bother making threads here anymore.

Nothing to do with the fact the big cheese is dead and the next ranked leader is a fucking sissy after getting rekt by a human.