FIND THE VIOLENT CUNT

anyone on the socials know what flight number this was? anyone regularly on this flight or read comments that indicate who the flight attendant was? we need to have that cunt explain herself

fucking violent piece of shit

oann.com/delta-airlines-keeps-passengers-from-singing-national-anthem/

inb4 wiv

flight 9111488

Georgia Doctor was on the flight
Video was posted by Pamella Gaudry of Savannah
Delta Airlines chief flight attendant on that flight

me irl

I understand that this story upsets you, but please don't use "violent" as a pejorative.

... I'm not even American and this makes me mad.

*Pamela Gaudry
Delta – DL 1605 / 1561 / 1241 - get the video from facebook - get the time, know which flight it was
Philadelphia to Atlanta

The singing thing is honestly an autistic and cringy thing for them to do.

I don't know what will make me more angry, if the chief flight attendant is
> dat bish be'er know her place because, fureal, not errbuddy in this whole place is whyte
or if she's
> as a white person i must recognize my privilege and that means not singing the American National Anthem

There was one of the Niger soldiers who were killed
Have some understanding what that means, one intact American family, once again, sacrificed for the filthy masses of scum and commies that infect this country

I bet you it's a gay mexican.

>flight attendants need to make safety announcements and ready the cabin for landing
>no one can hear because burger claps are singing their burger song

You are only getting one side of the story.

soldiers that were in Niger*

the airline said they have no policy
so they've already confirmed that the request to have her stop was wrong

Putting aside why the welfare queen died, the singing is just stupid and autistic and I'd go as far as to say it's disrespectful.

why disrespectful?

When the fuck do you sing this on a plane though?

I've never done that. It's not normal practice.

Why the fuck would you want to sing your national anthem on a plane what a gang of fucking weirdos

popo and pepe

My understanding is it was in response to knowing a dead soldier was being flown on the plane. It's even more autistic than the clapping meme, but probably due to the same autism most Americans suffer.

You are getting fake news'd. I'm sure there is nothing written in their policies stating people cannot sing the national anthem that is true. There is a policy about obstructing flight attendants from doing their duty and disrupting other passengers from hearing announcements.

They should sing the navy seal copypasta in defiance

You're making too much sense. The memeflag won't understand.

We need to take our country back.
If you want to sing the national anthem, do so.
if some shit skin has an issue with it, beat that issue out of them.

Plane is not "your country", it's private property.

Delta fag here. The attendant was dismissed.

Was she black?

were they in international waters? didnt think so

I couldn't possibly be more far-right, but this is kind of retarded. On a plane, bus or a fucking boat tour, I don't want a group of people standing up singing any fucking song. I'm trying to get from point A to B, not listen to the Anthem or Banner, whichever the broad went around asking people to sing.

It's not the place to do that, and I say this not because the song would hurt my feelings. It's like virtue-signaling in a fucking tube. Dumb.

ok shill glad you were able to find niger proxy from the list. anyone who flies for a living knows that flight attendants don't matter and are just whores with authority complex and incase of a emergency everyone is fucked . the duck and cover shiet is just for peace of mind since in plane crashes your legs are the first to be dismembered

Monitoring this thread

>If you want to sing the national anthem, do so.
Yes, please do, so we can instantly spot the retards and get them thrown off all the flights.

>he has nothing to be proud of

No. Sage.

Also you know the rules...

You all are still pushing this anthem nonsense? It's hard to find something that mobilizes a great majority of Americans, huh? Still pushing for that race/class/gender war, huh?
SO MOTHERFUCKING DROLL AND BORING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE.

You are cattle too, my friend.
Never forget.

What the fuck is with all these autists gushing over the National Anthem lately? It's a fucking song. Get over it! Now go do something actually good for your country.

Honestly I would have appreciated the flight attendant telling the noisy people to be quiet

U don't belong in America

out out out

FAA is totally strict about following safety procedures. Do we know WHEN they were singing? If it was during the safety briefing, any attendants involved would have been doing so to avoid fines and/or losing their jobs.
Could be that they were being arseholes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just poor timing on the singing.