Royal Bitch

Royal Bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9P3XYBgOJY&index=2&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fap to Haruhi so hard. I imagine fucking her up the ass on the clubroom table while she's wearing the bunnysuit.

Is there anyone here who hasn't fucked haruhi at this point I'm pretty sure she'll have anyone who asks

I want to fuck her mouthpussy and deposit my semen directly down her throat and into her belly.

Stop trying to make me masturbate to Haruhi, I have more important things to masturbate to.

Empty your balls all over here, user. Right the fuck now, teach her that she's your personal cumdumpster.

I'm not like that user, I want to worship her body, not degrade it.

What better means to worship than full physical fulfillment?

I'm still waiting in line. What's taking so long?

>teach her that she's your personal cumdumpster.
Absolute heresy.
Even if one sexualizes the Haruhi, they cannot transcend a goddess such as Her. It's impossible.

Endless eight

a true gentleman's taste, my friend

>Was imaging that very image as well as some gifs
Good taste on your end as well

What a coincidence, I had just finished jerking off this this.

So. How Kyon haven't fucked her yet? There is no way straight male would ever leave her alone.

>implying Kyon would brag to the audience about it

If my waifu wasn't madoka it would probably be Haruhi, guess I got a thing for pure goddesses

>implying he wouldn't

>See that hot bitch over there. She is my woman.

>I plow that ass every single night and her voice begs for more. You haven't seen life until you see that insultingly smug face quickly distort into hungry panting with her tongue stuck out demanding my seed.

Tbqh I would rather let Kyon fuck me, dude is alpha af. Would let him pound my boipussy and breed me.

She does not will it...yet.

Yeah. Kyon is the true man we all strive to be.

>As if he would choose you over this goddess

He's going for the slow burn until she's literally crawling and begging for it.

I'll just do like the doujins and drug him

I don't think that will work.
With Haruhi, you need aggressive approach to break her shell. But after that, yeah. She will beg for it almost constantly.

How do we know he hasn't? You think they show everything that happens onscreen?

So whats the story on book 10?

what happened in it?

Its been 5 years since I read vol 9 and I lost complete interest in reading this series.

She's autistic

>you need to break her mind, then she will beg for it
fixed

He knows better than to stick his dick in crazy. He's waiting until her craze phase is over.

I love you anons

Her art looks way good now. I couldnt even recognize it as Noizi's too. If there is ever more anime, I cant wait to see the great style change. Also, I just finished the lastest novel and it fueled my need for college Haruhi. I hope the series at least ends during the first college year. I see at least 3 more novels. I need more info on Koizumi, Fujiwara, and Tsuruya. And also an update on Sasaki.

That was the book setting up fro 10 and 11. It's when he meets Sasaki and finds out Haruhi is having Celestials again during the beginning of their 2nd year. And the alpha and beta timelines begin. He also meets the antibrigade.

DELETE

Faggots, Haruhi is for snuggling followed by everything in this thread, then repeat

>Royal Bitch
Don't call her that or you'll be getting in trouble, friend

Blame Haruhisky

Haruhi loves creampies

And begging you to stop, claiming to hate it and clawing at the desk trying to get away, yet pushing her ass back against every thrust to take it deep right?

literally made for smug

>I hope the series at least ends during the first college year.
>I see at least 3 more novels.

I miss haruhi.

>Sup Forums still remember Huurruhi

I'll never forget the ponytail

How could I forget my waifu?

>Royal Bitch

Indeed

Awoo!

Would give the knot.

I want Haruhi to cuck me and make me prep the bull.

I love Coconut Fred

Your "god" is a fat pig. A fat pig!

Even a fag like me unloads to this royal bitch. even if it is usually cuck related

Yuki is a small girl.

a Yuki is fine too

Haruhi is boring just like Reimu.

;_;

I've never found haruhi sexual. I don't know why.

Anyobdy have that doujin where a bunch of guys fap with her clothes and she puts them on after being cum-stained?

>be KyoAni
>make the same episode 8 times with different directors just to find out who's going to produce the upcoming movie
>sell the whole shit as a new season

Still waiting for a decent S2 instead of that bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9P3XYBgOJY&index=2&list=PL8SXdDls7q95okhDDoiip6_pj74HZ8m8O

Hey Im just dreaming of possibilities. Or he could just came out with a big ass book of 5 yrs worth of material.

>teach her that she's your personal cumdumpster
That's what she makes you think. In reality you're HER personal cumdumper.

Jesus chirst just fuck already. You want it kyon

Fuck if only the movie wasn't three hours I would watch it everyday. The whole buildup, detail, pretty much everything about the movie was damn near perfect.

I want her to fart on me.

Actually, Royal Bitch is Haruhisky's group name.