Welcome to Trumps America

High School kids think Hitler is cool I hope you guys are happy. You are behind this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKmHuhi8NE
youtube.com/watch?v=u9AC17Bshrc
youtube.com/watch?v=qqukUG0LYFw&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"You are behind this"

You're welcome, brah.

>Hey rabbi watcha doin?

Oh yeah Mein Kampf is just flying off the shelves with the amount of Nazis in America.
Fuck off

>I hope you guys are happy
Of course we are

I realize this is ironic shitposting, but does anyone really believe that Trump is the hand of god controlling literally every thought and action of every asshole that voted for him. Are leftists that fucking retarded?

Trick question; leftists are that fucking retarded.

Kids being edgy. We the counter culture now m8.

Hitler was cool. Even JFK admitted as much.

You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived,” Kennedy wrote in his diary in 1945.

They're just doing it ironically to fuck with sensitive Jews and liberals. People can't take a joke

Yeah the high schoolers in my neighborhood having been openly using the word nigger and spic the last 2-3 years. I'm fine with it. I have called out niggers my entire life. If the rest of society wants to progress to my level than I am more than happy.

BASED GENERATION ZYKLON!

((They)) called, they want their 2010 camera back.

I LOVE AMERICANS NOW

Good. The day of the wigger has come to an end

you took a picture of my swastika pumpkin

I'm famous!

t.drumpf supporter

you fucking demons that are persecuting and gaslighting very decent folk, and young white teens over NOTHING, while the country burns and is tortured by shitskins should be SKINNED ALIVE
Your time is fucking COMING, this isn't a game anymore and you are going to SUFFER for the wickedness you've perpetrated on the good of mankind

Those things are jokes to those kids, they're not foolish enough to think that Nazis or the Klan are real credible threats to anyone

Guys i'm gonna smash racism with reverse psychology uhhghh

Their views are based in ad hominem, of course that's how they think.

soon

>I hope you guys are happy
Why wouldnt I be? HItler seemed an alright guy. Mind you i dont agree with him on everything, like liking islam, but civilized people can have disagreements with out demonizing each other. Hopefully children come to see hitler as himself and not some propaganda piece, then they can be free to think their own thoughts instead of other peoples.

I think it's funny retards focus so much on Trump at all. He's a kike puppet, most seriously right wing people don't give a fuck about him and at best see him as a less destructive version of Hillary.

I literally voted for him because I was tired of Hillary lying at my face about Syria and one of the first things Trump does in office is lies to my face about Syria. Annoying.

so in essence they are trying to do what ourselves has been doing since the inception of the board.

Kids have always done pranks. My friends and I spray-painted swastikas all over a Hebrew school bus in high school. We thought it was hilarious.

>He's a kike puppet,

you say this about everyone

Yeah this exactly.
It's like a year later they still have no fucking idea what's relevant.

Hands over your ears.

KKK KKK KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKmHuhi8NE

bad b8, kys faggot.

Hitler was a weeb?

president ( ( ( (((Kissinger)) ) ) ) next to his puppet
oh and ivankike and kushner

>He's a kike puppet
who isn't? is there any politician or political party which isn't controlled by jews?

There aren't any politicians in the west I'm aware of that represent my views. I don't view anything but a major reformation of the current political system as the answer to our problems.

there was (pic related) but americucks had some slogans about patriotism whispered into their ears by some jews

i'm attending a nazi conference next week in virginia to discuss how to crush antifa 300 guests expected so yeah you could be right

Changing the Narrative: Let us play at their own game and create our own threads which propagate our miore righteous views.
>righteous
Get ready to defend your arguments with facts against these rabid dogs.
>with facts.
>lol good luck with that one faggots

I was born in the wrong generation

fire up those gas chambers lads

Krieg bis Sieg
War until Victory

>literally had to google this to see if it was real
>it's actually real

Okay, I give up on politics. I think I am offically blackpilled

>who isn't? is there any politician or political party which isn't controlled by jews?

ONLY A JEW WOULD ASK THIS QUESTION

youtube.com/watch?v=u9AC17Bshrc

F

>a friend on mine
>I like him
>I respect him
>he has been in this office many times
>we're gonna learn a lot

What the fuck am I looking at

We gotta wake them up somehow

Whoever carves a pumpkin like that deserves the chamber.

did you really think you anything would change?! ..by voting?! (((Trump))) is literally Obama for whites.. while Obama drank champagne in the White House, blacks drank lead tainted water. While whites get sent to wars/ work in mines/ lose healthcare, (((trump))) sends jews billions and arms Saudi Arabia.

Trump is just a pressure relief valve that the jews put in place to calm the goys down.

don't be blackpilled brother.. just realize that only you and your people can change things.

Wonder why there's no BLM and Antifa pumpkins?

I mean...he seems like he has been working on things that will hurt globalism.

But...Henry Kissinger? The dude is like the king of globalism. How the fuck can Trump even pretend to claim he is anti-globalist and be shaking hands with this snake in front of the world?

Unless Trump is just keeping his enemies close...but I am starting to really doubt it at this point.

>DREUMPF XDDD
#theresistance boys, pack it up

F, indeed, and that's just what is publicly known.
attention, the next 10-15 years will be jews partnering with China against the US. There will be a prolonged war involving China and the US that is meant to drain the Americans of their last remaining white men and treasure.

The jews who run the FED purposely ran up the debt which the Chinese hold. This plan is 50 years in the making. It's got a 75% chance of complete success (American becoming destroyed like Germany was in WW2).

not cool once they get molested by a white Nazi pedophile

There's actually a great new documentary on this topic

youtube.com/watch?v=qqukUG0LYFw&t=

it's this There's no 4D chess or 88D underwater checkers. It's literally the jews needing to calm the goys down while the plans continue behind the scenes (rapeugees, debt, whites signing up again for the (((military))),.. it's like they did with blacks and Obama. How can't people see it?!

That's cool AF

thanks for the link, seems interesting. I'll watch it tomorrow. Take care, goodnight

what do you know about the base in antarctica where all our ww2 spirit tech is being horded?

the base is mostly science related and nothing to do with Nazis™. However a lot of high-ranking NS members escaped to former European ally countries and artificially inseminated a new generation with the help of doctors.

Even if Trump wanted to, he couldn't just throw Kissinger in jail. These people are powerful and entrenched, they are protected. Why do you think Trump didn't just walk in to the office and immediately get everything he wanted? Im not just talking about getting a bill through the senate, either, its everything, resistance and countermoves are the name of the game.

Like it or not, Trump has to play politics. The question is whether or not he can win it his way, or if he too will get sucked in. So far, I'd say he is doing pretty damn good.