NORTH ITALIAN AUTONOMY THREAD

veneto and lombardy are voting for more autonomy today. lombardy is aiming for 30%, veneto needs 50%. today terroni will get destroyed
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41712263

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/appendino-contro-smog-chiudetevi-casa-1454414.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pity. one people wanting to be divided. besides, the money from the south's treasury was comfortable when they unified italy and the north was poorer?

It's only a consultation without legal consequences ... unfortunately

I did the 23 and Me thing...

I am 68% northern Italian.

Am I white? Milan and Turin represent the main base. Feels goodman.

Too bad the north is the part getting swamped by negroes,snackbars and chinks.
I recently met this chink girl that pretended to be a Milanese. she pissed me off so much that I told her to fuck off back to the massage parlor her mama works

>implying you said that just so you could go back and get a "happy ending" You Luxembourg type are pretty easy.

Chinese massage parlors are top tier, much better than underage nigerian streetwalkers.

>today terroni will get destroyed
Ironically it's about giving the same autonomy Sicilia and other regions already have to Veneto and Lombardia, it's a consultation about the article 5 of the constitution.

50% of post 1950 north italian population is made of southerners

About 25% of slavs/muslims/asians

We're dying fastly, man

Autonomy is fine, but separatism is stupid. Us southerners are the only people keeping northerners from turning into sweden tier shitlibs

I tought it was about buying thousands of tablets?

I always wondered this. How does the north manage to be top tier when there has been mass terroni immigration forever? Is this a proof of the potential of the terrone once removed from burrata and mafia?

i've been considering northern italy as a relocation destination for when i'm a buttcoin millionaire
how much money would i need to live extremely comfortably there?

Do you even know what the question of the referendum is?
"Do you want that your region push the autonimist agenda to the Parliament?"

Obviously we want it... Is 30 fucking years that we want it, but never happened before and neither will happend tomorrow.
When we got the most autonomist (secessionist even! ) party in the governmentn for 5 years (2000-2005) and nothing changed then.
So why will be this time different?

>manage to be top tier

To be fair it's a glorified gas chamber.

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/appendino-contro-smog-chiudetevi-casa-1454414.html

China tier smog.

40k /year and you will be well above the average

Maybe we can get Südtirol free too? I hope all Italians understand that they must leave it

>I am 68% northern Italian.
>northern italian
You must mean 68 precent north african because 23andme isnt that specific, "northern italian" isnt even a possible result you desperate wannabe white

I unironically think that if every italian would be 50 polentone 50% terrone this will be the perfect country.

Imagine a medium-light man with north italian work ethic and intelligence but with southern emtions, passions, cuisine and family values.

I am 50% polentone 50% terrone!! Am i white guys? :)

With bad luck we will have a medium-light man with south italian work ethic and intelligence but with northern emtions, passions, cuisine and family values

Wew lad, that works. But I thinks it's too late now, polentoni don't even exist anymore. All the polentoni in Luxembourg have family ties to the south

Watch your mouth, chinks are based and honorary milanesi.

Again with this?
What's that, a sort of "we wuz kangz - italian version"? Do you really think that the problems of the south are caused by the stealing of the south's treasury? Things is - southern Italy was in a shitty condition, as well as northern. Southern Italy was ruled by the Borbone dynasty, hated by the population. Modern revisionist who see the Borbone as illuminated monarchs are just delusional.

Kill yourself Chong

You don't born milanesi, you become.

>40k /year and you will be well above the average
really? i though the north was extremely expensive?

See this:

you are a guy regionalists don’t want to be around
Italy has far more diversity of regional bloodlines than simple north/south. It must be preserved

Where mah /sì/ bros at?

i would've understood if you were hating on albanians, romas, negroes etc. but hating on your fellow italians? it's just as stupid as if i were to hate people from sogn og fjordane.

besides, much of the north are people with southern ancestry because of the "industrial revolution"... milan is pugliese, rome is sardinian, turin is calabrese and so on. but w/e dude. feel free to hate the same people instead of standing united against the common enemy

Italians are literally the niggers of Europe.
I have no idea how a people so lazy and unintelligent could have ever build the Roman empire.

Said "literally who?"

The south is poor because there are lots of problem caused by the heavy taxation the italian gov imposed on the south. This also led to the creation of the various mafia camorra etc. However this doesn't mean that southern italians have no fault at all

Lmao south looks the same as poland in terms of big corporations

It's just an observation Mario.
Low income compared to many parts of Europe, loving to rest (like the Spanish) and general experience.

Bergamo alta > bergamo bassa

>wahhhhh the referendum is useless you just had to ask the gov
Let's conveniently forget THAT THEY DID ASK and got turned down, meanwhile the red regions will magically get everything when they will trigger article 116.

Fuck commies and fuck terroni

You are the Albanian faggot that larps as Bavarian

kill yourself subhuman

D V C E
V
C
E

You are fat

Too bad it's the truth.

You have not understood, for I'm not hating southern italians.
What I'm saying is that crying over the theft of the southern's treasury, which happened more than 150 years ago, doesn't lead anywhere - it's people trying to say "it's not our fault if we have problems, it's the northeners who stole our valuables! If it was not for the north, we would have been great!". See? It's like blacks who say that if it wasn't for colonization, they would have been in the 4th millennium by now.

They're pathetic attempts done by people who do nothing in their life to improve themselves, and desperately try to cling on a supposed "glorious" past, pointing the finger against the one "responsible" for their misfortunes, while refusing to see their own responsibilities for their situation.
I don't think it's a mere coincidence that I know a lot of intelligent people from the south (one of them was my gf for 5 years) and NO ONE ever brings up that "north stole our trasure, duuuh" shit.

italy is the greatest country on earth

North Italy is alright, very beautiful. Everything else is garbage tier though. Same with Spain and Greece mostly. Some of the filthiest places and laziest/disgusting people I've ever seen, I don't even understand how those countries can sustain themselves, I guess it's just us giving them shekels and le pay denbts memes because north african rape babies aren't used to work.

then why did you move to Holland Luigi?

It's not for autonomy, it's for special status. Plus our government doesn't give a fuck since they are leftist apes

Piemonte and Liguria referendum when?

are you trying to pull off ikibey tier character assassination on Italians?
The opposite and straight as it gets

gramps needed work

Fuck off Wang and kill yourself. Go back to eating dogs and abortion scraps

Southern Italians are poor because they are shitskin Moorish rape babies.

its a fact alexei

ITT the OP doesn't know shit.

These are consulting referendum promoted by the Lega Nord and Forza Italia, and quickly embraced by most other parties (including the local branch of PD).
While I am in favour, (I am a federalist myself and I support LN), they serve absolutely no practical purpose except to send a 'generic message' to the central govrnment about keeping more local resources.

Regardless of the result, it will be either ignored or touted by the msm as a waste of money. We also have elections in 6 months, so this vote is highly irrelevant.

By the way, at the moment Lega Nord is no longer a secessionist movement (has not been since 2013). AND that's why it's getting 15% of the votes instead of 5%.

This. No legal consequences, Just a parade for the North-right. Salvini is trowing down the flush money and nothing else, at least it wasn' t caught stealing like bossi first and Maroni before. Unfortunately they still call themselves lega nord..

Consider yourself lucky. In Catalonia we're at most 20% catalan, the rest being castilian moors, literal moors, southamericans and asians.
Needlessly to say we carry the weight of Catalonia on our backs and also the whole Spain.

Why do i sense the presence of Soros or some other prominent jew(with their goy pets) in this particular event though?
>remember that splintered nations are always desirable for successful globalism

Addendum:
The yes will be overwhelming, the only issue is the amount of votes caste. 30% would be a disaster, close to 50% would be a huge success.

>Regardless of the result, it will be either ignored or touted by the msm as a waste of money.
This is true unfortunately. It's basically just a fuck you to the central government, I will still vote yes

This
But Sup Forums still hates you because your independence movement isn't full blown fascist

I agree. I will vote yes as well, I just wanted to clarify things for non Italian polacks, here.

It's not about splitting the nation about, it's just about becoming "special status regions". And soros has fuck all to do with it, since the main sponsor of this is our anti EU and anti immigration party which dropped indipendentism

>You
>Giving shekel to anyone
Reminder that Italy is a NET contributor in the EU, we give more than what we take.

It's the opposite, the NWO aims for one world goverment hence wants bigger and bigger states.

Look, a retard!

Were Italians THAT great they wouldn’t have
-brought the Jews to Europe with SPQR
-have non-European Emperors during Roman period on top of non-Europeans living in Italy
-let their regional blood identities be hijacked by Garibaldi civic project
-fall and shill for the EEC and EU since the begging
-be displaced the most today

anyway, Italians have no business in Germanic lands no matter how great or bad they are. Same goes for other “productive, muh paying taxes and shieeeet” FOREIGNERS

People with their muh soros schizophrenia are fucking retarded. Soros meme implies that there are Jews to be trusted out there. There aren’t

They want a big soviet like state with hundreds of meme ethnic groups like ukrainians or other butthurtbelters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korenizatsiya

After this referendum the next secessionist one will probably be here in sardinia, if it happens i expect at least 70% of votes to become independent

It's just going to be a consultative one like this one though

afaik, the current destruction of the Left is intentional for the solid footing of the Alt-Kike.
hence my stance on ** chewing on the prey first before swallowing it whole **

so will this be risky or not?

>By the way, at the moment Lega Nord is no longer a secessionist movement (has not been since 2013). AND that's why it's getting 15% of the votes instead of 5%.

Aren't they shooting themself in the foot with this meme vote?

No. It's a given that yes will win, what will matter will be partecipation. Moreover it's a "referendum consultativo", which means it's only to know your opinion. The commies in our government will probably not give a fuck about it

Ukrainians existed as a Malorussians and were always “that” type of people. Korenizantsiya was only bad, because it targeted European ethnic Russians and was emancipating nonwhites. Ukrainians are not White. If we are being objective, Ukraine is a fake and Ukrainian “people” have no place on this continent. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoвянcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

THE TIME HAS COME
TODAY I DIDN'T FAP AND I WON'T FAP
LET'S PRAY THAT THOSE REFERENDUMS WIN

I don't think so. If central government won't care about the result, lega can always blame PD and make people even more against them

>Spend 50 million on campaign for more financial control over itself
>Prove they're shit at managing money
>404

whoops was for

t.errone

It's one of the first polls in italy with electronic voting.

Hopefully it will also be the last one, electronic voting is retarded

How so?

>let me just put my vote in this device made by Goldberg S.p.A. and trust that it will give the real result at the end

>implying paper ballots are not just as easily fucked with
But I agree, electronic voting is pointless unless they make the number of votes available to see for everyone in real time

Why we did not vote for expelling Terronia?

Well he is right i'm a factory wageslave and don't make over 26k a year so for me taxes are 27% if you are gonna make anywhere near 50k a year it jumps to 38% that's why a lot of rich italians here up north do tax evasion. Also here up north sociLized healthcare it's shit but still not as bad as other countries you could wait upwards of 3 months for a single exam. It's,ridiculous and niggers moslems and their shit babies don't even pay the "TICKET"

so unless you have very applicable skills and know tax evasion don't bother

Turnout at 12.00:
Veneto ~21%
Lombardia ~7%

i fully understand that the south is a problem area and that things work its own way down there. my point, however, is that it is easy to forget and one should remember that there is a common enemy to stand against. from what i understand, southeners have a 'tougher' stance towards immigrants, as opposed to northeners (negro and albanian gangs etc.)

most southeners who aren't too steeped in the southern culture choose to leave for the north/rest of europe in look for work and many of the bad apples remain in the south; it's just like those coming from war-ravaged countries: 80% of those fleeing are military aged, healthy men so who's gonna stay behind and rebuild the future?

>implying paper ballots are not just as easily fucked with
You need to be in with every other controller at the polling station, which is pretty hard
For electronic voting instead you trust a private corporation do be the only controller and you have no way to know if they are changing the outcome, there is literally no reason to do this over the classic method

how about you dirty pizza niggers give us back south tyrol?

>Berlusconia

Oh i laff

Take me with you osterich brother, i want to go live near graz and build gelendewagens for the rest of my days

But what unification and freedom of movement within Italy brings other than destruction of local regional groups and their genetic continuity? Why can’t Italy have pro-regionalist anti-immigration eugenics based party?
my biggest concern too, My woman is from there and her cohabiting with Italians is not good for her and her people.

Austria for Germanics

A reminder that although northern Italians might be closer to white than southern Italians, they are still not white. If Spaniards are whiter than you then you are most definitely not white.

why would "the netherlands" care about this?

>Lombardia 6%
>Veneto 22%
Seriously now

Shut up anglo scum. You didn't left your mom's basement ever. Otherwise you would know Barcelona, in "the north", is a place where the whores pee in the main streets and there are entire wards populated by pakis and afghans. Meanwhile the south is brilliant.