Piercings

Sup Sup Forums, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been getting into a fair bit of Alt right content recently (BPS, Southern,Taylor) and I think I might soon be ready to take the leap. Just before I do that though I need clarification on one point...

I've seen a few threads here over the past few months calling piercings and body mods "degenerate" and well, my face has been covered in metal since I was 17...

So Sup Forums, can I keep my piercings in and still be Alt right? (I also have my hair dyed but I haven't seen much hate on that)

>i want to be altright
Sup Forums isnt altright.
lurk moar stupid cunt.

Well whatever the fuck you want to call it, are piercings really a nonstarter?

just fuck off.

So... yes?

r u a gril

You're not Alt-right til you suck dick, cuck

Are you really that concerned what other people think?

I'm pierced and tattooed and so are all of my friends who are staunchly right wing

Why do people even get piercings. Seems to me they'd just be an annoyance. Be different in what you do, not how you look. That's just being a superficial dumb shit.

>"There is a 150% chance that you will see your son with an earring in his right ear." This means that he is a homosexual. If he wears an earring in his left ear, it means something else, because there is an active homosexual and there is a passive homosexual. Earrings in both ears is the worst: 150% chance of homosexuality.
t. Muhammad Rateb Al-Nabulsi

no

How do you then respond to all the hate on Sup Forums? Does it not at all make you think about whether or not its worth it?

You can do both.

I just like the look user, its always suited me.

you're over 20 and you can't figure it out, fuck....

I know exactly what he meant, I'm just not going to dignify it

Be whomever you want.

Just know that many people will see piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair as degenerate and immediately catagorize you as a piece of shit. That won't go away.

You can be both a piece of shit AND altright or whatever.

probably shouldnt admit you're a newfag then expect user to accept you.

Sup Forums contains a lot of different kinds of people.

Ia lot of people on Sup Forums would probably dislike many other people on Sup Forums if they knew them IRL. The thing is, you dont have to know people IRL to post on Sup Forums.

If you dont like your peircings take them out. If you like them, w/e go fuck yourself nobody gives a shit, Sup Forums is not your personal blog.

if you're trying to fit in, youre in the wrong place.

you can now kindly gtfo and never post retard shit like OP ever again.

>probably shouldnt admit you're a newfag
New to posting maybe, but I've lurked here for months

>If you like them, w/e go fuck yourself nobody gives a shit, Sup Forums is not your personal blog
I worry my actions might reflect poorly on the wider movement like this user said, people might automatically categorise me (and by extension WN) as being degenerate pieces of shit.

People that are willing to dedicate themselves to struggle, up to and including direct physical violence, do not provide handy bits and pieces that can be torn out of their face.

Piercings signify not that you are dangerous, but that you are not prepared to risk yourself in any real way.

Take them out. Clean up your hair. Dress right. Get a job. Vote hard right. Support a wife and kids. Teach them that whites have a culture and values worth preserving. Name the Jew. Show them the difference between nigger 'culture' and white culture.

These days, that's the most radical thing you can do.

nice

Not just catagorize you.

If you legitimately thought getting body mods was a good idea you really are a piece of shit, as it shows lack of foresight. Just like obesity is a physical indicator of a serious personality flaw.

I actually enjoy the threads that call piercings and tattoos degenerate because I know it hurts the feelings of weak willed people. Its amusing.

Changing your appearance because random people on an anime image board said you should would be pathetic

Yes. Personal degeneracy is really only something you should worry about once you're ready. Seriously, you will get to the point where you're not into that shit anymore (probably), and then you can get rid of it. Until then, don't stress about it; there are much more important things in this world.

>handy bits and pieces that can be torn out of their face

this holy fuck
I cringe just thinking about this, which is why i'll never get piercings

How can any man who lives like a man be okay with having dangling pieces of metal lodged in their face all the time?

By (((Alt-Right))) standards yes but that's fucking gross.

I mainly have studs, you'd have to be pretty tactile to get at most of them

what a stupid fucking faggot thread

I don't generally mind them if they are tame like ears and brows but if you have a septum or any of that middle of the face or hole dillation shit you should neck yourself you degenerate.

lurk moar faggot

could easily get caught in clothing and torn out.

if you're a girl
ill let you into the secret alt right subculture nahmean
if you're a guy kys

this actually happened to a dude i know

Flat-palm strike will drive studs through teeth, shattering them beyond repair (dental technician here, I've seen it happen).

Even a simple open-handed slap on a labret or stud will rip the oral mucosa, causing profuse bleeding.

Studs over bone (such as cheekbone studs) don't need to be pulled, they just need to be struck, tearing the softtissue they're anchored in as they slide across bone.

Gauges, septums and lip rings are the best. Easy to get to, very painful, and provided they don't tear all the way loose, useful for pain compliance techniques.

Oh, and by the way: if you have a lip ring torn out, it can rip a muscle called the 'obicularis oris'. This muscle controls your lips: without it you cannot smile, speak properly, drink properly (with or without a straw) or stop yourself drooling. It also requires complicated microsurgery to repair.

Seriously. Piercings do you literally no good.