Berserk ELF KING revealed at last!!!

korean spoiler scan blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1755877

what did you expect now that we've see it will she/it really be able to cure Casca?

will Isma finally be useful back on the mainland

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/berserk/346/3626/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was a miss-translation on dark horse's part

>Elf King(female)

What a time to be alive.

>draw a girl
>call it a king
still?

Problem mate?

Thank you Miura, all is forgiven.

YES
E
S

YES

From SK.net:

"For clarity, if Danan turns out to be the ruler of the elves, her gender isn't something Miura pulled a last-minute switcharoo on. It's just that all along it's been one of those ambiguous Japanese titles that all translators assumed gender for.
Miura never specified the gender (even though he easily could have with either 王様 for a king or 女王 for a queen). Instead, all along, he's just used the kanji 王 in each case, which means simply ruler/sovereign — and indeed, can also mean king OR queen, because Japanese is insane.W

This is band of the falcon all over again

エルフ王

OP has been spamming this lie all day
this is the REAL elf king

>that fucking Umaru
When did we let manga scanlation regress back to 2006? Why?

How many trolls are going to rape her?

SOMEONE TRANSLATE

OR TEACH ME KOREAN

Are there no Japanese scans?

日本語を勉強しよう、プレブ。

Koreans get it earlier. This is pretty often. I suspect it's some guy who has access to it before it hits shelves.

That's a big pair of tits for a king.

you don't know what Elf biology is like
that's where elves keep their magic, since he's the king he also has the most magic.

Stop calling Slan "he", she is clearly a girl.

I just finished watching the 97 Anime and the plot twist just fucked my shit up.

I'm still a bit in disbelief that the show pulls a full 180 from political drama in the middle to straight dante's inferno

I want to read the mango, but I want to wait until it's finished. How long would everyone estimate it will be until it's finished?

SK is full of shit. 王 is used CONSTANTLY to refer to male kings and NEVER for queens.

>implying
Slan can be whatever he wants to be.

>implying Miura didn't originally imagine elf ruler as king
>implying he didn't actually change it last minute just to draw another cute girl

After you die.

There is no political drama except most generic "kill the heir, lul". What spiced things up in Golden Age is human relationships instead of Guts slayin monsters en masse and owning loli harem. After it manga just lost tension. We know that Guts gonna slay sum big guys, we know it will be hard but he will win. This shit keeps happening for a decade.

>but I want to wait until it's finished
So never.

This. Berserk has always been a character story. Its plot and politics have always been incredibly simple.

why does guts have the egg

Why not call her "The Elf Sovereign" then? Sounds better than "King" anyway

fate

Either never or in 2-3 decades if not more

The manga is 10/10 but it's really slow.

Elf King(Female) better get raped by someone before the end of this

Its out.

Kinda got a chuckle out of the "Puck was the Elf King all along" gag, even if it was obviously fake. It hurts that Berserk has a weekly manga's page count now, but with a monthly wait. Why do you have to have such perfect art Miura?

For Casca to use once she gets her mind back

I for one welcome our new king

Miura specifically writes to fuck over English translators.

Gotta love the brothers

>caska sacrifices guts and co to be with griffith
>and they lived happily ever after
>the end

>You won't have any male elf king raping Casca

Dammit, just when I thought Miura was going to go there.

I hope they enjoy their lack of bone density and muscle mass due to the low gravity.

>Puck, Pick, Peck, Pack, Pock
Fuck you.

20 years

Do yourself a fucking favor and read the mangoo. At the very fucking least watch the movies and the new anime, but read the manga regardless.

Or the Elf Ruler. Flowerblossom King always sounded retarded anyways. If they were not sure they should have used a term that was neither King or Queen. If the japanese kanji is ambiguous that was kinda a given but then again I don't translate mango on the interwebz

Man I should probably catch up. I haven't read new berserk chapters for like 2 years.
That's what, like 5 chapters?

> The Behelit belongs to Puck and he will sacrifice his brothers confirmed

Read the manga. Even the golden age. There's some really damn good shit they skipped out on in the anime. Especially during Guts and Casca's love scene.

Im finally reading Berserk, I just finished the lost child arc. Im at the part with the army led by some women of god. My question how good does this get? Guts is to good for Casca though, I dont get why he likes her so much.

>Elves STRONK!

You have yet to reach the best part of the arc and you have yet to reach the best arc post-eclipse

Keep reading

you probably thought you'd get a laugh out of that, but the sad truth is you're probably really not that off.

If only

Guts can barely contain his boner with so much winged shota ass around.

That's wrong, majority is not never. You just haven't read jack shit. 王 in the most literal translation simply means royal.

why is Schierke so based?

Just a jape friend! Just a jape.

>Why not call her "The Elf Sovereign" then?

He did.

Eh, it's more like it means monarch, sovereign, ruler, master; that kind of thing.
Supreme overlord, perhaps.

I want to see a P*ck Bros/Osomatsu drawing

>weight elementals
We quantum physics now? Is berserk going to be sci fi?
>it was all a simulation

I'm calling it, a hiatus after this next chapter.

She'll sacrifice everyone BUT Guts because she "hates" him now. Guts will be forced to kill Apostle Casca, lose himself to the rage, and then renew his quest to kill Griffith alone.

Never trust knife ears!

I'm just glad the hiatus didn't happen this chapter

mangastream.com/r/berserk/346/3626/1

>comedy chapter
I don't like it.

>inside a simulation
>inside a simulation

When I began reading Berserk I never thought it would eventually reference the Higgs boson.

Also introducing a weird elemental doesn't make it sci-fi

None of those you picked has anything to do with gender, the case stands.

She's my waifu and no one else can have her!

It's ok, Miura-san will rape her for you.

>Oh god they're multiplying

So, what kind of shit will Miura pull not to give us old Casca?

Nah Casca is coming back

Berserk is all about character development and Casca hasn't changed at all since the eclipse. There is no way she stays the same for another whole arc.

Its sad when you realise casca had been retarded longer than she's been sane. It's been over 15 years since she wasn't a drooling idiot I think.

>King
Saber lite

why all the elves are little fairy and she is human size?

QUEEN
U
E
E
N

Elves are like bees.

To make it easier to breed with her

In JRPG all bosses are bigger than regular npc.

There are more than one type of Elves.
Puck is a Pisky, for example

She also has antennas like the fake elf queen. Miura probably decided to keep his previous design, a "Queen bee" an lots of little bees.

Puck and Ivarella aren't the only elves. They are just one of the species. Schierke called them pixies.
I'm guessing that elves in Berserk world are just good elemental creatures that are less powerful than gods.

>MFW King/Queen personality is like Pucks

>Griffith rushes in
>mindbreaks elven queen
>oh you.jpg

Old Casca could not come back, she is one of the main reasons for guts to seeking revenge, not the only one obviously, but it's a big thing.

Elves king raped by some griffith apostle when?