#PedoGate is REAL

How are you fucks not talking about this shit?
Child actors come forward and name the (((pedophile))). Watch the shills come out in full force while everyone here responds to Blacked threads.
The guy who funded this movie was so disgusted by what he found, that he's releasing this $1.5 million dollar documentary to the public, for free, for a week.
#AnOpenSecret
vimeo.com/142444429

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/mrs-doubtfire-child-star-on-robin-williams-overhearing-her-talk-about-sex/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
whisper.sh/whisper/050064ccf269dd721757181e60f12795ddb9d7/Robin-Williams-was-a-well-known-pedophile-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-4_21.html?m=1
knoe.com/content/news/Actormusician-Corey-Feldman-arrested-in-Mangham-452186663.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont usually comment on these threads, but god damn is ron paul magnificent. god bless that man.

Robin willians raped the pepsi girl and the little girl from Mrs.Doubtfire. He also raped Corey and killed himself before he came public.

Kill urself my man

Most of us who are aware of this have stopped bothering with these threads or moved to /x/. The fact that it goes much deeper than simple pedogate, just shows that people either believe it and go down the rabbit hole that Sup Forums can't offer or they continue to be in illusionary disbelief, meaning you can't really persuade them otherwise.

truth

well this documentary is only available for free for a week, so i figured i'd spread it where i can

checked, and, yes. Unfortunately.

It's a great documentary. Brock pierce, mentioned in it, was a Clinton Global Initiative member.

That Harrah fuck looks like Weinstein. Everybody needs to watch and share this

Who cares? Rich people don't have problems.

>down the rabbit hole

Take us to the bottom. I'm an open-minded guy, and I've seen things that would drive a lesser man mad. I don't care how crazy it sounds.

they murder poor children and drink their blood. Suckstobepoor

"blood libel"

Here we go OP, down the rabbit hole...
people.com/movies/mrs-doubtfire-child-star-on-robin-williams-overhearing-her-talk-about-sex/amp/

Didn't Justin fucking Bieber come out like several months ago exposing all the rampant pedophilia?

That shit got sled fast.

checked

theres more coming, the guy cant remember his name, said he had MORE if anyone tried to come after him, so im expecting a part 2 eventually

that
was
fake
as
shit

I doubt there are that many famous that become pedos, I bet (((they))) only accept people if they have sex with a kid or some famous acted like they were pedos. It seems they accept people that can be blackmailed.

nah

idek anymore, my dude

>people.com/movies/mrs-doubtfire-child-star-on-robin-williams-overhearing-her-talk-about-sex/amp/

bring the truth user

Good Will Hunting is dedicated to Nambla leader Allen Ginsberg...

okay retard, follow the source and then be ashamed that you believed it.

is that real?
fuck me dead, man
such a wholesome movie, at that

Witnessed

Corey has been arrested for (((drug possession))). He'll now be checked into a hospital for (((rehab))) afterwhich he'll issue a clarification on those child abuse allegations

He'll do it on ellen

Not proof, but relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

like kanye

nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541

because:
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento

Corey will either turn, spit names quickly, or die of an overdose/suicide/totally 'legit accidental car wreck'

when you see it.

>PG-13 version
Wtf is there a non PG-13 version

Fucking hell, good catch.

whisper.sh/whisper/050064ccf269dd721757181e60f12795ddb9d7/Robin-Williams-was-a-well-known-pedophile-

some rumors of this have floated around but nothing concrete. RW being a pedo makes sense based on the content of his films. Always creeped me out as a kid. ugh

yes it goes deeper with more explicit descriptions in the paid version, but nobody would host the original video uncut for free

yes it is my dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg

what

pizza party, it's old as shit and not a good catch.

I saw this on youtube months ago when pizzagate started.

the vimeo upload was posted two years ago.

Huffington? Was this the father of Arianna Huffington of Huffpo?

>being this poor
>doesn't understand the difficulty of keeping fresh fruit on a yacht
>kys

Ginsberg was big with Winona Ryder and Johnny Depp back in the day. Depp was really into Hunter S. Thompson who got into bestiality

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-4_21.html?m=1

He can't name them, perhaps we should? The rabbit hole runs mighty deep.

We've known Hollywood is full of pedos since the 70s...

B U M P

The little little girl or the 13ish year old? Not that it matters I suppose.

It's been on YouTube for years my dude

>Gay
>Jewish
>Communist
>Thief
>Had hallucinations
>Beat culture
>Buddhist Cultist

Man, fuck that guy.

Bump

Not just mentioned. He is shows as essentially running a company that specifically targeted young boys to prey upon. At one point they discuss emails between Brock and one of the others showing the degeneracy of the selection process.

I'm disturbed that the SAG rep for kids admits to pedophilia and plays it off as part of the process. Same with the producers and agents. They get a slap on the wrist if anything and go right on back to raping kids. In contrast, Alisha Owen got 15 years for perjury when she was attacked for speaking the truth during the trial for the Franklin Cover up. Telling the truth =15 years. Grooming and raping young boys and girls = less than 15 months. Math has always pissed me off.

That is one of the purist memes I've ever seen.

knoe.com/content/news/Actormusician-Corey-Feldman-arrested-in-Mangham-452186663.html

Corey Feldman arrested days after stating his intent to bring pedos to justice.

Wow, really??? If you'd been savagely ass- raped by multiple, creepy old men, since you were a tween, your ass would likely be strung or on heroin or meth by now.

>Feldman was arrested and taken to the Richland Parish jail, but was reportedly released after paying a small fine for speeding and weed possession.