What does Sup Forums consider a good anime?

What does Sup Forums consider a good anime?

i like claymore, but i hate berserk

Re:Zero

nuff sed

I actually liked Inuyasha but it went on for way too long and then didn't even finish until they made a second series.

Nothing, it's all refuse

Sup Forums has always regarded Free as a masterpiece unparalleled in anime history.

Mars of Destruction, Eiken, Gundoh Musashi, Master of Martial Hearts, Sword Art Online, Akame ga Kill, Guilty Crown, Valvrave, Cross Ange. Umaru, Asterisk.

boobies

Get out.

>tfw was just about to make a thread

Was Inuyasha any good? I remember it being the first Anime I really gave a shit about and I actually had the whole series and movies on DVD.
this was before I learned how shit 3DPD are and my ex stole it when we broke up.

I've considered rewatching it but it's long as fuck and I don't really want to ruin my memory of it.

You troll well

moeshit

git out

It was pretty good from what I remembered of it. And im not even a girl and I liked it up until I got bored of them looking for jewel shards.

Anime i enjoy.

Anime you hate.

You could add to the conversation by posting some good anime.

He did.

>dumb mobileposter
>rec thread
>blogging
Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, >tumblr gif

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Good animation does not make a good anime, I like some actual character instead of a story based around a cheesy allegory.

Fuck off.

One that I like long after finishing

>anime
>good

Good one.

Any anime that I like of course.

Fuck outta here computer eltist bitch

>eltist bitch
Hello shitposter-kun.

Good characters does not make a good anime, I like some actual animation instead of a story based around some shallow self-inserts and formulaic development.

Watched the shit out of Inuyasha when it first aired on Adult Swim
Pretty good show but the romance subplots and the sheer length of the series kind of drag it down like said
The fights were serviceable when it wasn't just spam Wind Scar till you win and some of the villains where pretty cool like the Band of Seven and Naraku when he didn't act like an idiot because of plot convenience

Everything I like is good.

Fuck off you contrarian no-fun tripcode attention cockgoblin faggot

No, it takes the recycle of arcs to the extreme.
Meaning it repeats the same plot over and over again.

Jin Roh is shit. There's nothing interesting in it. People just jack it off because muh serious tone and animation.

Well, he's right.
Tripfags are still cancer though.

>computer eltist bitch
>contrarian
>hates what the board hates
kill yourselves you autistic faggots. sage before replying to shit threads

>supporting a retarded attention whoring tripfag
You aren't in the right either. Remove yourself from the gene pool faggot.

Asking a question isnt a request, idiot
How the fuck is he right?

>How the fuck is he right?
How the fuck is he not?

both of are wrong and should shot dead on the spot fucking retards

Something that presents me with a clever and entertaining story, decent animation, and fun characters. Of course, I am willing to forgive the lack of some element if some other is more fleshed out. But generally, it boils down to this. So I would say Steins;Gate, Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Lain, Eva.

Because mobile posting isnt a fucking crime and we have no right to be ostracized!
You should fucking hang yourself, retard bitch.

This thread went to shit and it's all because of the SAME FUCKING TRIPFAG. I hope you get blanket banned you fucking cock sucker.