Other urls found in this thread:

animecalendar.net/show/481/Yuruyuri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mature men with refined taste such as myself

looking at the time it's airing: filthy neets

Me

me

Fat autistic shut ins

People who don't know these aspects of life and can only see them on their computers

Salarymen returning from work.

What time did yuru yuri air?

>Airs after midnight
>For salarymen returning home from work
Sad but true.

These

I don't know exactly but most sol's air after midnight.

This. The target audience is me (吾輩).

Its called Healing Anime for a reason OP

Aimed at Salarymen and virign NEETs to hopefully stop them killing themselves.

Two in the morning, apparently. Probably shown at different times/channels on a few-day delay, as usual.
animecalendar.net/show/481/Yuruyuri

Adults and Ghosts

Must feel good to work hard from 8am-9pm. Go out drinking with co-workers till 1am then watch qt shows before bed.

>spending time with co-workers outside of work

>anime directed towards older men
>get called a fag for having a Yuru Yuri wallet

They just dont understand.

I've never understood this. What kind of man doesn't like cute girls?

Faggots.

liking cute girls and having items with cute girls on them is different senpai

>tfw realized I like slice of life anime the most

Why is it all highschool shit though.

Is there a good slice of life anime with adults?

Me and all my fellow citizens with good taste.

As a wagecuck in late 20s i can confirm this. Shows like Yuru Yuri prevent my suicide.

>Work 8am to 6pm Monday - Saturday and from 9am to 3pm Sunday
>go out with some friends after work
>not even 1 hour in and i realize all the stuff i have to do
>eventually just simply get bored of going out with them and i want to be alone
>friends start to feel the same after sometime some of them feel serious pressure and anxiety about life and work in general
>daily routine becomes go to work go to buy grocery arrive home make something to eat lift weight take shower watch a movie or play videogames sleep and repeat

Yes.

big black men

Me on the right

Why watch an anime about roasties? But i would love to see a SoL about cute, innocent and pure housewives doing cute things.

New Game?

Not him but the girls in New Game are adults only in age.

98.5% of the seasonal anime that gets discussed on Sup Forums airs from 12 am to 3am

>12 am to 3am
Look at this casual
The right timewindow is clearly 24:00 - 27:00

why the fuck are you blogging?

Sup Forums

Literally required in Japan in order to not get fired for being too difficult to work with.

This.
Or if not fired, socially ostracised and bullied. Gotta be part of the team, even if it does mean you get no sleep and your performance at work suffers.
Japan has a completely fucked work ethic of working too hard.

Because the target audience of healing anime prefers being reminded of the time when their life didn't suck.

16-25 year old guys.

>Why is it all highschool shit though.
In Japan, life ends after highschool. After highschool is when the 8am-midnight workday begins, with unpaid overtime on the weekends.
Highschool is simply the last point in time in a Japanese person's life where they had a life.

Hiroyuki.
Now he just needs a slice of life anime about someone that manages to buy a small imageboard website that is falling apart in which he manages to glue it all together after some shenanigans with his group of classmates and friends so it can return to its golden years. Then he'll truly feel bliss.

And then sell it to google, where the one he got it from works, and then everyone profits.
Genius, moot

Adults are just teenagers pretending to not be stupid by learning to put on a professional/fake face.
So it doesnt look like anything wrong to me.

First post best post.

College is also not like some of the dudebro movies you see in murrica, so there's also that.

these.

People without ADHD.

Does it need to have target audience?

fucking garbage shit lol who cares about stupid anime characters being stupid in their stupid daily lives. If I wanted to focus on stupid daily lives then I'd focus on my own shit.

I thought that was Sam Hyde for a second.

It's Troid, Sup Forums's best mod

People who wants to fap to these girls later.

Cute pantsu.

>Work 16 hours a day
>Contemplate suicide
>Turn on TV
>Cute girls doing cute things airing
>Find just enough motivation to go on living for one more day

There are people who blame declining birthrates on anime and not the fact that everyone works their ass off to absurd lengths.

>who blame declining birthrates on anime
Does anyone actually blame anime, isn't it just a meme?

>Does anyone actually blame anime, isn't it just a meme?
Yes, just like you got some western faggots blaming everything bad on videogames.

Mainly selfhating weebs like Gaijin Goomba.

>Japan has a completely fucked work ethic of working too hard.
Really? I heard everyone is just dicking around doing nothing all day because they can't leave before their boss leaves. And the boss can of course not go too early, either.

Better question is what is required from someone to make slice of life anime. Answer is lazyness and lack of inspiration. In every damn scene people yelling "NANIIIIIIII" or "EHHHHHHH"

Seems true enough, why enter a costly relationship when you can just spent a couple hundred bucks on some toys to to satisfy your sexual lust

Don't blame the people who make it, blame the people who want to watch it.

SoL is good for people who just want to watch cute girls doing cute things and not care about the plot or who the fuck is who.

Just a fraction of Japanese adults watch anime, so it can't be the main cause of the declining birthrates.

On the other hand, the crazy work schedules seem like a better candidate for that. When you have to work through the whole day, every day, eventually you even stop thinking about finding a woman, or a man.

I think I could actually enjoy it to some extent. If the work is interesting and the co-workers are close friends, it's basically like having fun all day.

Even if you call them by their last names with the -san suffix for over 30 years working at the company?

>If the work is interesting and the co-workers are close friends
That's a pretty heavy assumption.

bullies

Otaku

Underageb& not allowed

You can stop trying to fit in now.

No u

kill yourslef you slice of life nigger

See

kys nigger.
If I wanted to waste my time watching reality tv shows, I'd live my own life

>kys
Fuck off back to youtube.

>cgdct
>reality
If you watch cute girls doing cute things in real life you really belong in a jail you fucking pedophile

Reimu is fucking garbage though

>reality tv

that's what slice of life is

Me

I know how you feel. There needs to be more SoL with creative and interesting settings.

No. 1

hey i love leafy too!!

You are so delusional on so many levels. The closest analogue in the West to SoL would be sitcoms, not reality tv. Do you even know what reality tv is? They're usually fucking gameshows you fucking uneducated moron. You're also delusional if you think anime is in any way similar to real life.

No. 1 garbage yes.

cgdct are for shitheads with low iq.
seriously it's so embarrassing just thinking about the fact that grown men would watch cgdct, that's like watching kids play in the playground but worse because it's not even nostalgic

I am

butthurt youkai

Why is /r9k/ on my board

Sup Forums and /r9k/ go hand in hand

That's nice, I'll continue being in a higher socioeconomic class than you anyway, hope your shift at Pizza Hut goes well

You're waifu a shit

Liking cute things is an evolutionary advantageous trait and is perfectly normal, it's just become the socially normal thing to deny it because it's not one of the arbitrary group of things considered okay for men to like. I don't see how it's odd at all for men to enjoy something that combines cuteness with an idealized version of femininity and youth. It's absolutely a form of escapism for a lot of people but I really don't see how that's a bad thing. Everyone has something they do to "get away from it all". If anything you're the "low iq shithead" for thinking you're better than anyone else for their choice of entertainment.

This
All great men have really like cute little girls and being around them generally and/or raising them
Only edgy teens and manchildren hate cgdct

I bet you faggots say homosexuality is okay too.
I am done here.

>Being a faggot is an evolutionary advantageous trait

Since when?

>liking cute girls makes you a homosexual
>this much latent homosexuality
You're already a fag, not watching cgdct wont change that

>Liking cute girls is gay
haha okay