You can completely eradicate one and only one of these cunts

You can completely eradicate one and only one of these cunts

Which do you choose?

Israel

USA obviously, Israel's army

UK
Only thing worse than the Jew and the Mongrel is the Anglo.
Hiding behind every atrocity,
lurking around every seedy corner,
there is an Englishman waiting to turn a profit.

None.
I like countries that win, therefore I like them all, especially Israel.
It's based and white and it wins every war its been in.

UK

I really had to think about it

Britain

USA obviously.

This is the correct answer. Israel will fall without using the Burgers as a puppet and the UK is already doing a good job eradicating themselves.

UK aren't cunts.

So I would pick USA.
Because without them Israel would be finished off by the Muslims.

UK

Dad doesn't deserve to suffer like this, euthanasia is the only humane option at this point.

Israel

UK all the way.

USA atleast has some dignity and israel is just trying to survive, fuck UK.

israel the other 2 would be fine without jewish brainwashing

This.

Israel

Fuck off back to Israel, kike.

Came here to say this, the medpack gets it. Without Israel pulling hidden strings America can become fully great again, the fall of Europe could be reversed, and some sort of treatise with the Middle East could be reached. Cause let’s be honest, the ME would probably only be dealing with internal struggles (and maybe not even that judging by their propensity to have ironfisted leaders keeping things under control when left on their own) if it weren’t for worldwide jewery. Israel must go.

Israel

israel any fucking day of the week.

>no canada, no lambfuckers, you don't even have the balls to put up you kangaroo-bangers up yourselves either.

merryland, obvsly

USA

Why senpai

UK.

We created the other two cancerous nations, so clearly we're the root of the problem.

UK. It's the kindest thing to do at this point.

UK

Isreal

Nowadays Americans are more intolerable than Jews.
I'd definitely remove the U.S.

I would say the other two are successful cuttings and you are the dying host plant. Bong.

This would suffice
Not the whole English nation, just football fans

The latter, the other two may have 10% of the population that isn't totally cucked.

Two-step process.
Deport all kikes to Israel from every country. Nuke Israel.

not white, kikes are semites

That’s the equivalent of Muslim’s saying ISIS are not true Muslims after a terror attack

jealous much?

US. The other two aren't perfect, but America has literally contributed nothing good to this world.

Does USA involving getting rid of George Soros, Rothchilds etc.?
If so, USA without a doubt

I choose the US. That way, globalist kikes lose 90% of their power, hollywood gone, funding to israel gone. They will die on their own then. On a Global scale, EU and China will be relevant powers, while britain holding bareley any power after brexit. Biggest chance for getting nationalism going again. Removing britain or israel wontchange much in terms of world politics compared to removing the US.

Moonshine and Airplanes. That's two.

Now name one good thing Israel has contributed to this world

Take a guess.

USB flash drive and RSA

>Now name one good thing Israel has contributed to this world
Dead Muslims.

The eternal anglo is the fount of all evil

The uk. I might've said somewhere else during the 60s or 70s when the music was good, but nothing since the 90s has come out of England. It's just a waste of space at this point

Israel

Anyone not saying Israel is a kike.

Obviously the Americans. No America = No Israel = Hitler = YuroSuperpower = Colonialism

>t. Kike

u fuckin wot m8

america because the kikes are using us for money and protection + to wage endless wars in the middle east

basically we are israel's bitch

If you destroy the U.S. the other two will fall

You can't answer if your country's up for question to be eradicated.

Germany. Always.

>he doesn't want to bring freedom and democracy to the middle east
Why do you want sand niggers to continue worshipping bugs and sand when we could bring them freedom and American ways and values? You sound like a Communist

An "eradication" of the UK would pretty much be about Scotland independence and a Wales-England merger.

But most of you fuckers would vote Israel twice if you could, so why bother.

This quote is 100% accurate. George Gallup went around and polled mid East countries and they loved us because we too had been a Brit colony. After 48, it all went south.

We trade 18 allies with oil for israel.

(C)UK

>israel the other 2 would be fine without jewish brainwashing

USA
There are 3/4 Jewish population living in USA.

Idiots. You had the chance to vanquish Sauron and instead you chose to take out Saruman.

Australia.

short term : israel
long term : usa
anglos used to be dangerous and sneaky but now they are too busy with themselves

>flag
Why am I not surprised that you want to get rid of the demographic most likely to be patriotic?

Anyone saying Israel is a short term brainlet.
90% of the globalist Jews live in America (the high IQ’s ashkenazis)
Israel on the other hand is mostly Sephardi, and a rapidly rising Hasidic population - both of whom are tame in comparison

The Union will burn.

Remember kids, with Jews you lose.

USA. It's the hyperpower and explicitly anti-white. They'll probably try to invade when Europe inevitably cleanses itself.

USA

That's insulting

unironically this

killing the US would free the UK from their zionist overlords and Israel would be immediately raped by the entire Arab world and Iran

>unironically siding with the barbarian hordes

I'm not siding with them, I'm letting them do the dirty work

Israel, but i am scared that sandniggers will rull out all of the middle east

ISRAEL

JewSA has more Jews than Israel so that. After it's gone Israel will crumble by itself without protection.