Hakumei to Mikkochi

Hello, dumping a lesser known manga for a bit, enjoy!
Other 6 chapters are here from my previous thread last night "Nine centimeters (3.5 inches) tall, the tiny girls Hakumei and Mikochi live in the forest. Living in a house in a tree, riding insects and birds, and making umbrellas out of leaves, they live a happy and comfortable life. Follow their tiny but lovely lives as they live their day to day in a fantastic world of inchlings, animals, and strange happenings."

End of Chapter 7. This was a fun chapter.

Chapter 8.

This is a great chapter with plenty of gambling.

Thanks for showing this one off. I've been working my way through them thanks to last thread.

No problem, I love this manga so I'd like to see it get some love.

I actually used to play this with friends in middle school. Its a weird form of Jenga, but fun.

Poor Mikochi, she just wanted to pass the time.

I wonder if you can consider these characters loli

They're more like little people than loli, aren't they.

Depends. Some people see loli as an age thing, some body type. Personally I just can't see them as loli. They're way to mature with how they act.

And End of Chapter 8 which actually we finished up Volume 1! So now we're going to Volume 2, please enjoy!

Actually looking at the table of contents, this volume has a lot of my favorite chapters.

I will always wonder how it happened that she managed to get the coin out but not the key

Maybe they got tired of pushing a coin + key together so they did it separately.

Absolutely horrifying.

Nice, I'll catch up I these later.

Honestly I would be scared shitless too

>carrying a greatsword sized machete

Oh sweet, round plump faces. Exactly the kind of art that will make me smile. Thanks for letting me know this exists.

Yeah its a very relaxing, comfy manga that always makes me smile as well.

Love this two page spread.

So fluffy. Owls sure are adorable.

End of Chapter 9! Mr.Owl turned out not to be such a bad guy after all.

This chapter is really cute.