Stopping Degenerate Smokers

How about this:

Everyone is given one year to register as a smoker. Those who do will receive a government issued photo ID card. Only those able to produce this smokers card will be legally allowed to purchase cigarettes. After the one year cut off no further smokers cards will ever be issued. This means that those who currently smoke will be able to legally continue to smoke, but there will be effectively zero new smokers. In addition, those smokers that want to quit but find it difficult simply have to cut up their smokers card in which case they will be unable to purchase any more cigarettes. To prevent abuse those with smokers cards would be limited to purchasing a single packet a day, and heavy fines and/or jailtime would result from buying cigarettes for others.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/109/12/djx075/3836090/Cigarette-Filter-Ventilation-and-its-Relationship
tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/11/suppl_1/i51
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like fascism. Smoking is a choice stupid, fuck off.

Great idea comrade!

Tabaco companies will lobby the shit out of you.

how would this even work from a supply and demand POV? The gas station is just going to assume they need to buy x amount of cartons? I fucking hate you aussiefags

Fuck off poofta

>fascism is bad and I don't know what it is
t. boomer

well, atleast they arnt like the gas companies that will just kill you and dump your body in the desert

Because prohibition works so well. Back to your cuckshed, Australia. I expect better from you.

Why is this picture so hot

>Register as smoker
>Use ID to buy cigarettes
>Resell illegally at 200% markup

I can get behind this idea.

No boots on my neck.

It's also good population control for stupid people. Conservatives bitch about HIV and abortion... it keeps nigger pop down.

how about this:

abandon socialized healthcare. remove regulations. people will have to pay for their own healthcare. smokers won't get cheap plans because they are smokers. either they stop smoking to lower their health care costs or they just die of cancer.

Your era is over filthy boomer

>being 15 on the internet.

If you can't figure out the major flaw in this idea, then you're legally retarded.

How about we not base our laws on what some basement-dwelling Australinigger on Sup Forums considers "degenerate" and let people do what they please and maybe you can go fuck off elsewhere OP you kangaroo sodomizing son of a bitch

Yeah, cause being told what to do and having regulations sounds like a lot of fun. You only have one life asshole, I'm not gonna waste it living in a society where I'm given a slice of my cake only to have the rest of it thrown away. I want it shrink wrapped, put it in the fridge for leftovers. Maybe i want to come back
maybe i wanted to test my will power and see if i could quit for an extended amount of time but i never really wanted to give it up my entire life. I'm pretty sure that's fascism..being told what i can and can't with or without limitations

Because niggers will rob convenience stores and steal smokes which they can then sell to other niggers or whites who wanna smoke

It baffles me how many people on this board are jewpilled about smoking. Big tobacco is one of the few industries not run by Jews, while the anti-smoking crusaders are the lead by the Jewish establishment. Think about it.

>leaf
>less degenerate than
Reminder of the state of canada

>secret police apprehend numerous kids smoking without licenses
>track you down as the supplier due to their info and your abnormal volume of purchases
>summarily execute you for corrupting the nation's youth (treason) and also for being jewish

>executed for corrupting the nation’s youth.

Wow there isn’t a story about this already or anything. This thread is dumb.

make the ciagarettes free or tax free so smokers support the idea, if you get caught reselling them you lose your almost free fags and have to buy on the shrinking balck market. There will awlays be illegal tobacco just like drugs but so few people will smoke they may as well buy weed or mdma for the same cost.

Just because degenerates are often smokers, does not make the act of tobacco smoking itself degenerate.
Look at history. All great figures of the past 500 years were tobacco smokers.
The fact of the matter is, tobacco is an ancient medicine that possesses nootropic, anti-aging, and anti-carcinogenic properties. The anti-smoking "science" is not science at all, but rather mounds of useless soft epidemiological data which in many cases is contradictory (see Japan).

>children steal parents' ciggies
Great plan, OP. Surely everyone will stop smoking.

>How about this:
>Everyone is given one year to register as a smoker. Those who do will receive a government issued photo ID card. Only those able to produce this smokers card will be legally allowed to purchase cigarettes. After the one year cut off no further smokers cards will ever be issued. This means that those who currently smoke will be able to legally continue to smoke, but there will be effectively zero new smokers. In addition, those smokers that want to quit but find it difficult simply have to cut up their smokers card in which case they will be unable to purchase any more cigarettes. To prevent abuse those with smokers cards would be limited to purchasing a single packet a day, and heavy fines and/or jailtime would result from buying cigarettes for others.
>Thoughts?
GREAT IDEA BUT UNFORTUNATELY ALL WESTERN COUNTRIES HAVE TO MANY FUCKING HUMAN RIGHTS SO IT WON'T STAND SORRY

Like they don't do that already...

Sounds like you're a massive faggot.

just say the truth: you want to ban/fuck up anything (besides pussy) that might be a source of pleasure for men

>muh smokers

Pussy

Smokings not even bad for you. Only faggots get cancer

>MUH I CANT BE A DEGENERATE SO ITS OPPRESSION

Your life would only improve under Fascism.

I have dickheads like you to thank for making smokes $40 a pack. You need your nose broken

this

480,000 Americans a year die from smoking. Let them, why would you even think they care about 480,000 of their own people.

template

I approve of this. What are the requirements for registering as a smoker though? Can you make your adult kid go get one "just in case"?

this tbqh

Just release an "science" article that states Menthyls make a nigger's dick bigger, but only if he smokes 12 packs a day.

>Ban something and it will go away
I would say "American education" but our politicians believe the same exact thing.
Also
>1 post by this ID

Smoking giving you cancer is a meme, the meme of memes

illegal cigarette trade will be booming
>same demand for tobacco
>severely limited legal supply

they'll be able to double their prices or more

Because those tanlines are amazing.

>How to get the black market for cigarettes to explode 101

The Chinese sell illicit tobacco cut with fucking glass grit and sawdust enabled by the retarded regulation we put out.
Check out our """plain""" packaging laws for starters

Oh, like a Taspo card. Google Taspo card.

>be australian
>hate freedom
kys

Cuntland has those packs too?
I thought that was just us.
And they banned menthol here aswell, which creates a unique opportunity if you can source it...

Yes. Any non smoker with a smoker in the family would get one. Smoker registration would be u usually high, and everyone's data on smoking population would get all messed up.

>Kangaroo
What next? A license for wank?
Or hentai ID card
What a fucking joke?
Did you wear your helmet while shitposting?

We should make faggots register and forbid them to post online.

top fucking zozzle quality jungle asian bantz right here

I think it's a great idea and I would extend this to other things like industrial sugar, alcohol, etc. Get those things out of the culture and replace them for healthier things.

>Brits and Dirty Brits legally can't into aesthetics

Because the government is good and what we need is a bigger government that regulates every single fucking aspect of our lives right?

>there will be effectively zero new smokers
Yeah, because that worked with drugs, right?

Fucking simple ass nigger.

dogs are not humans.

2 COPD and dead lungs are a killer.

Tobacco has been very hard to prove its a killer. Double blind controlled studies are useless, because the effects are so varied. Mouth cancer, lung cancer, ear-nose-throat cancer, pancreatic cancer. etc...

Hell just use your own life experience, look at old smokers and old non smokers.

just because we have no mechanistic cause broken down yet does not mean the correlation is wrong.
Look at gravity, we've never seen a graviton, we only posit its existence. But no one argues with gravity. Even though it is still an inductive syllogism.

It has potent multifaceted effects of this we are certain. Pulling those apart though borders on immoral, due to the risks involved.

>Smoking causes lung cancer.
>Smokers are degenerates.

Seems like this problem solves itself.

Good idea for fatties too.

CIA?

No, it wouldn't. I dont want rules. I want to only feel pleasure and die young. Eat shit ausfailain

>the black market doesn't exist

>dogs are not humans.
They still hold extreme explanatory power in the realm of science. In fact, experimental studies are more valuable than epidemiological ones.
>2 COPD and dead lungs are a killer.
Tobacco does not cause COPD. The reason why smokers succomb to COPD is because they use filtered cigarettes which deposits fine strands of hot cellulose acetate fibers into the lungs which cannot readily be broken down. The acute response is inflammation, and prolonged exposure results in scarring and chronic inflation and irreversible buildup of these fibers.
Tobacco does not "deaden" the lungs either.
>Hell just use your own life experience, look at old smokers and old non smokers.
Confirmation bias. Discarded.
>just because we have no mechanistic cause broken down yet does not mean the correlation is wrong.
The mechanistic and hard studies demonstrate the total opposite and if you look at the correlative studies, you will find that the designs of them are extremely flawed as the participants self-select. The researchers a priori assume that smoking is bad for you and are funded by anti-smoking organizations looking for a particular effect.

Got a source for the Filtered bit?

Got a reason for Dip seemingly causing Mouth and Jaw cancers?

Your misuse of the term "a priori" made me cringe hard user. Leave it to the academics writing in analytic philosophy pls.

I smoked for ten years, quit for three, and smoked non filtered tobacco almost hourly from July to Ocotober of this year.

I don't have COPD, but only a fool would think tobacco smoke doesn't have horrible cumalitive negative health effects on the human body. I'm sure tobacco does have some positive effects, but both the short and long term negative effects are tremendous.

It's commonly "misused" as such in medical literature. What is cringe-worthy is how you think such a term is only to be confined to obscure academic philosophy.

academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/109/12/djx075/3836090/Cigarette-Filter-Ventilation-and-its-Relationship

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/11/suppl_1/i51
In addition to the errors of drawing causation from a correlation (with non-randomized samples to boot), the oral cancer studies failed to include most important omitted variable, the now established number one cause of oral cancer, HPV infection. If you do not account for this variable for oral tobacco usage and so called cancer risk thereof, the entire study is worthless.

>Degenerate
Another over used word on Sup Forums.

user would get lobbied in the back of the head and left in a ditch. Tobacco companies would never let it happen.

I would track down anyone who voted your plan in and cram lit cigarettes up their asshole until they died.

Why not just stop being a little bitch and let people smoke?

Just buy a pack a day and never smoke them. How hard is that, retard?

This thread is stupid.

Tobacco in every field.

sounds expensive, just make cigarettes more deadly and leave it alone

the idea of secret police works better than actual enforcement using them

so if you have HPV which if memory serves is a 50/50 shot by the time you're 40. do not chew

No one likes smoking the first time. It's funny how powerful it is, to creep into political argument even. But what if I want to smoke sometime??

Tobacco should be on the black market and you should support it